Username Post: How do you store these??        (Topic#1449183)
lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

Do you take them out of their packages???
Products Referenced in This Post:

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to lilmrmaid

I don't have those (I want them though!), but if it were me I'd throw them all together in a big baggie and put them with my embellishments.

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to scraprabbit

Do they have the hole at the top to hang them? I would hang them on a curtain rod using those clippies that are circles...not sure what they are called...

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to ajroemisch

i have all of mine in a drawer with the rest of my chipboard

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to mommie75

I have mine in a drawer with other chipboard too.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to shopgirlaudi

I store all of my chipboard in photo boxes that I can label. (flowers, letters, etc.)

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to cpowife

in drawer with all chipboard.

Bartemous Black
Guru
Bartemous Black
In response to lilmrmaid

I put my in quart size freezer bags (each type has it's own bag) and punch a hole in the tough upper part of the bag and hang them on a peg board hook.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Bartemous Black

i have mine in a photo box with other chipboard.

moonhoney2
Guru
moonhoney2
In response to llprncess3

What do you use them for? I never understood the purpose of buying basic shapes like that. I'd think that it'd be a whole lot cheaper to just cut them out.

So how do you use them?

One of my FP Big Boards had an entire board of rectangle shapes. Not pleased as #1 I think it was a waste and #2 I have no idea how to use them. *sigh* Help a girl out!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to moonhoney2

I have mine in a baggie, in a sterilite drawer labeled chipboard, and the reason I know this is because I just went through said drawer this brrrr weekend and looked lovingly at all my stash.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to riverroadrn

I have my small chipboard in a small drawer, my larger chipboard in its own section on my paper racks, and chipboard alphas divided up by letter in a bead box. I don't have the Bazzill Chips, I didn't even SEE them until I saw this thread...now I want some!!!! I love chipboard!!!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to BlingQueenRia

I have tons of them, I use them for all kinds of things, the bigger ones I used to make a calendar, part of it is in my gallery and then I have covered the 1.75" pieces with patterned paper s and made my own embellies, I haven't uploaded that lo yet. Not quite finished. I have also used the large rectangle pieces as covers for a mini chipboard album.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

• moonhoney2 Said:
What do you use them for? I never understood the purpose of buying basic shapes like that. I'd think that it'd be a whole lot cheaper to just cut them out.

So how do you use them?

One of my FP Big Boards had an entire board of rectangle shapes. Not pleased as #1 I think it was a waste and #2 I have no idea how to use them. *sigh* Help a girl out!

True, you can cut shapes out of paper, and for those on a limited budget that is a sure way to go. I use chipboard because of the thickness. They add dimension to my layouts that I like. Paint them, cover them with paper, put journaling words on them, titles on them. Lots of ways to use as an embellishment.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

• moonhoney2 Said:

So how do you use them?

You can do all sorts of things with them! The larger ones can make cute mini albums. I used them for Christmas projects like this:

Christmas ornaments
By Byondbzr

Christmas tree garland
By Byondbzr

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Oh forgot to say,I never had to think about storing them as I used mine up as soon as I got them! I would probably put them in a baggie and store with the rest of my chipboard.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics