Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: CA- Bay Area        (Topic#1450019)
New Kid On the Block
In response to AllAmy

I'm in the Bay Area too and looking for a little help...I don't yet have my own cricut (hoping for one for x-mas) and I was wondering if someone who has a machine could cut out some shapes for me? Icould supply paper and pay postage... I need shapes off the new arrivals cartridge
Thanks!
Jessica

sarah kee
Diva
sarah kee
In response to jessylulu

if you go to memories live on in cupertino... you can use their cricut and their cartridges there.

hope that helps.

hugs,
sarah.

travln1
Tenant
travln1
In response to sarah kee

I'm near the SF airport. Very new to this, any suggestions for a place with classes/crop nights somewhere on the peninsula (preferably not too far from SFO)?

Rebecca and the Pugs
Pro
Rebecca and the Pugs
In response to travln1

Will C Wood High SchoolQB Club
Invites you to a day of SCRAP BOOKING.

When: Feb 27, 2010
Time: 9am-9pm
Where: WCW cafeteria
Why: to support the WCW football team.
How: come for a day of scrapbooking, enjoy raffles, food and time to complete projects or start new ones, visit with friends and meet new ones all for a great cause.
Cost: $30.00 includes
• Lunch
Salad bar with all the fixings
• Dinner
Pulled pork sandwich with potatoes salad
• 2 drink coupons
You will be able to purchase more drink coupons
• 2 raffle tickets
You will be able to purchase more raffle tickets.
• 1 great goodie bag.

We will have games and raffles all day and night. There will be a page contests, Bingo and a lot of good company. At the end of the day we will have a grand prize raffle for the Circut.

There will be venders there for you also to take a look at. if you have an at home business and want to be part of this day please let me know.

There will also be a bake sale with some sweet treats for you to purchase.

Thank you in advance, all the money raised for this event will help support the Will C. Wood football team.

If you would like to order tickets or have any questions please email me at wcwmom2013@aol.com. Make checks payable to the QB club and mail to PO BOX 125, Vacaville, Ca, 95696

Please bring feel free to bring friends.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Northern California

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to Rebecca and the Pugs

Anyone going to Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton in March?

onesweetromance
Tenant
onesweetromance
In response to KellyeF

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Bay Area (moved to the east bay from San Diego last July) and I have noticed that there is hardly any scrapbook stores around here~ have you noticed? Their dropping like flies it seems. So, its time to take the matter into my own hands...

I was thinking that I would put together some crops and maybe a class or two, here around east bay.... would anyone be interested? I taught classes in San Diego and I am on some manufactures design teams... Maybe, check out my blog... get to know me a little and see if it's something you might like to do

I would love to meet people from around here that love the hobby as much as I do!!

Lets keep the hobby alive in our area!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to onesweetromance

I'm located in Gilroy. I'd love to meet people nearby.

tersat
tersat 
New Kid On the Block
tersat
In response to sarah kee

I'm here in the Bay Area too. Just found this group. Waving hi!

Memories Live On in Cupertino is a nice store and a great location. Lots of good food nearby when the munchies hit while scrapbooking!

New Kid On the Block

i am searching for a srapbooking group.
do you know one in the east bay???

swiss girl
Resident
swiss girl
In response to AllAmy

i just moved from switzerland to gilroy and am looking for new scrap friends somebody in this area that would like to come over and scrap with me??

New Kid On the Block
In response to swiss girl

I'm fairly new to scrapbooking and plan on going to the San Jose Scrapbook Convention in August this year. Anyone else going to the convention would like to meet some new scraper friends. Will be traveling from the solano County area. Anyone interested in carpooling?

SCRAPPINGDIVAS
Veteran
SCRAPPINGDIVAS
In response to AllAmy

Nice to meet everyone, I live in Antioch Ca. and Micheal's is the scrapbook store, we used to have little Diva in Brentwood but the moved.

I started a scrapbooking swap

New Kid On the Block
In response to travln1

Scrapbook Nook is in San Bruno on San Mateo Avenue.

sarah kee
Diva
sarah kee
In response to gingergal

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know that I opened a scrapbook store in the Fremont/Newark area of the bay! If you are in the area, I'd love to meet all of you!

http://ourpaperplace.com

Hoping to see some of you crop on over here.

Hugs,
sarah.

mrs_schaeffler
New Kid On the Block
mrs_schaeffler
In response to AllAmy

I am in Fremont and I need to know some of the good scrapbooking shops around here

New Kid On the Block
In response to AllAmy

I am, also, looking for friends to crop i the San Bruno/South San Francisco area. Unfortunately, two stores (San Bruno and San Carlos) have closed last year.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to sarah kee

• sarah de guzman Said:
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know that I opened a scrapbook store in the Fremont/Newark area of the bay! If you are in the area, I'd love to meet all of you!

Hoping to see some of you crop on over here.

Hugs,
sarah.

I was cropping at Our Paper Place on Monday! I had a great time. It was my first time to the store. Super friendly staff. Definitely worth checking out.

New Kid On the Block

I am looking to start or join a scrapbooking group in the tri-valley area (Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon). It would be great to try to (but no obligation to) meet weekly or twice a month. I can host at my house, and rotate to others members if they are interested.

Please reply with dates and times that might work best for you so we can get something planned ASAP! Let's get this party started!

sarah kee
Diva
sarah kee
In response to Luvmyfam

I'm glad you had a wonderful time at the store! That's what I love to hear from people.

Hope to see you soon again at the store!

sarah kee
Diva
sarah kee
In response to katjush

Come hang out over at Our Paper Place in Newark, CA! I own it, and I'd love to meet you!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics