Username Post: what dya do with Adhesive Mat Stack ?        (Topic#1450049)
luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom

I found it online and im thinkin if i should purchase because i dont know whats the purpose of those papers. Anyone wanna give me ideas on how to use them before i purchase ?? thankyou.

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to luckynewmom

I use it to make die cut letter stickers.

Diva
In response to Amonika

Heh, everything. Like Amonika, I use it for die cutting things, which makes it a lot easier to get adhesive only where I need it, but they're really nice for layering and making mats without having to run them through my xyron or use additional adhesive.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to PookasCrayon

I don't use them too much, but I do like them for matting. You can layer them or just use them as is. They are really easy.

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to llprncess3

i use them for easy matts just pull them out stick them down and you are done

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to mommie75

I use these in my manual die cutting machine also.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to tina c

This is cardstock that has adhesive on the back of it. You peel off the backing layer and it is sticky. Basically its a big sticker made out of cardstock.

While you can use it just as a "normal" layer on your pages or on cards, you can't use it as a base for the cards because its not double sided. You wouldn't want the backing to show on the inside of the card.

Where it becomes useful (and worth the extra cost) is if you make small punches or diecuts. Rather then try to hold a tiny shape still and apply a bit of glue without getting it everywhere else as well, you just peel off the backing and it is already adhesive. Of course peeling of the backing can be a tiny bit difficult sometimes too. Although I see the usefulness, personally I think there are better ways to spend your money.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to disneylisa

If you ever make any altered notebooks, they stick really well to the front of the notebook!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Amonika

• Amonika Said:
I use it to make die cut letter stickers.

Exactly. I use it for my QuicKutz alphabets.

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-31-08 07:04 AM
In response to Jennifer Priest

I use it more for small matting and cut outs. I do mine by hand. It is great just to peel and stick. I do agree that there are other ways to spend money.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics