Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1450935)
*ScrapPrincess*
Resident
*ScrapPrincess*

Hi! Just wondering if there were any scrappers around here. I'm from Hedgesville, in Morgan County. There doesn't seem to be many scrappers or scrapbook store s around here. If you're out there, let me know!!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to *ScrapPrincess*

sorry i have no idea where morgan county is ~ i live in monongalia county am i'm about half an hour from morgantown. we have no scrap stores either, there is a michaels and an ac moore but both are like 45 minutes to an hour away.

you will love it here, everyone is very friendly and the gallery is wonderful ~ welcome

*ScrapPrincess*
Resident
*ScrapPrincess*
In response to SheilaWV

Morgan County is in the eastern panhandle of WV so I'm about an hour and a half from Morgantown, if that helps.
I'm kinda new on here and i'm hoping to find some friends so thanks for the welcome!

nikkic1998
Tenant
nikkic1998

I live in Logan County which is in the southwestern part of the state. There aren't any SB stores in my county, but I'm only about an hour away from Charleston and there is a new SB store in Kanawha City, plus there is a Michaels. But I'm sure that's probably too far for you to travel. Wish I could be of more help!

But this site is great for help and Sheila is right--the gallery is great. You can get a lot of inspiration there.

*ScrapPrincess*
Resident
*ScrapPrincess*
In response to nikkic1998

Yea I wish there were closer stores around here. There used to be one but it closed so that is how I found this site.
I love to look at the gallery on here, the layouts are always so pretty. This is a good site for ideas.

mel_adramatic1981
Veteran
mel_adramatic1981

Just bumping to say hello to my fellow mountain mamas cause we were all the way back on page 5!! LOL
If anyone is interested, there is a conference called Scrapapalooza going on in April at The Grand Pointe Center in Parkersburg. Should be a lot of fun and it's pretty cheap too!

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney
In response to mel_adramatic1981

So who is coming to Scrapapalooza? I am getting SO excited!!! It's this weekend! Hoping to meet some new scrappin friends!!! Let me know if you are coming so we can meet up!

New Kid On the Block

I am in the early stages of opening a Scrapbooking store in Charleston. I would like to send out some simple surveys by email for West Virginia scrappers to include in my business plan and market analysis. If you are willing to help me out, please send me an email at ellesgould@gmail.com. I really would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks!

momoftwinboyswv
New Kid On the Block
momoftwinboyswv
In response to ellesgould

I am from Grant Co. Wish we had something closer too!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics