Username Post: Paper Trays for pegboard?        (Topic#1451193)
carrievision
Veteran
carrievision

Hi ladies,
Thanks to some very organized scraprooms I've seen here on the boards, I got some pegboard and clips to organize all my goods! While I was looking up ideas online, I saw that some people had Paper Trays that install in the pegboard. It's a great idea. My pegboard is pretty small though. All the sets I'm seeing online include huge sets of trays (like over 10!), I'm guessing purposed more for scrapbook store s. I only want a few trays - maybe two or three. Any idea where I can buy small quantities??? Also, any other ideas on peg board storage would be awesome - which hooks do you use for certain tools?

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to carrievision

I just want a scraproom

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

check with your local scrapbook store . they get a ton when they buy a display or might know where to go.

princesspaperlvr
Tenant
princesspaperlvr

I actually have a huge pegboard on my studio wall right now! I've used it for quilting rulers and other quilting supplies. I don't really quilt anymore but I'd love to figure out storage options for scrap supplies. Where have you seen Paper Trays that attach to peg board? The ones they sell here don't look like they attach to anything.
Thanks! :smile :

carrievision
Veteran
carrievision
In response to princesspaperlvr

Hopefully it's OK to post these links.. Here are the few links I've found:
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/sc_organization/a rticle/0...
http://www.mediashelving.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Scr...
http://www.jennycraft.com/product-exec/product_ id/12160...

My issue is that I only want maybe 2 or 3 trays, while these have 10 or so trays in a set. Hope that helps!

JeniP
JeniP 
Tenant
JeniP
  • JeniP on 02-07-08 11:36 AM

I have a TON! I will sell them CHEAP just to get them out of my attic! I just got the Crop In Style cubes for my paper now! PM me and we can chat!

New Kid On the Block
In response to JeniP

I am interested in the pegboard Paper Trays if you still have any. Please email me and let me know.
chrisrn44@aol.com
Thanks,
Chris

Tracie-Lynn
New Kid On the Block
Tracie-Lynn
In response to JeniP

I would be interested in some of them, if you have any left.
Thanks

New Kid On the Block
In response to JeniP

HI,
I have some of these as well. I was going to put them on craigs list. Can I ask you if you sold yours and what you got for them. I host charity crops and they were donated and I do not know what they retail for and what is a fair price. Thanks so much for any help you can give to me!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics