Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: PET CJ...now signing up        (Topic#1451753)
MissScrapsAlot
Mayor
MissScrapsAlot
In response to ElizabethShortt

Checking in

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to MissScrapsAlot

Sorry folks I am going to have to bow out of this one. I would really love to do this one and one other one, but Boxing up and album and paying the postage is not in the budget. Putting page protectors in a bubble envie would be a lot more inexpensive.

scrappin4myboyz
Veteran
scrappin4myboyz
In response to texlady

Jessica and Jo...
Sorry to hear that we are losing you.
Take care.
Jill

scrappin4myboyz
Veteran
scrappin4myboyz
In response to scrappin4myboyz

Oops...didn't finish my message.
We have 2 that would like to join. I am going to PM them and let them know that we have spots.
Also...I think the cost of mailing the whole books around are making people nervous...depending on what you ladies think, we can just mail pages. It is just a thought. Let me know.

marciaray
Diva
marciaray

I like mailing the books as you can get a better idea of what the person wants and what others have done. if this goes to just mailing pages like the Chatty Cathy group then I will have to back out that has just been really difficult for me as I have no clue what the person wants.

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to marciaray

Hi everyone thanks for letting me join. I would like to just mail the page protectors . I don't have an album yet but I have been searching. A friend of mine is in a CJ and they just send the page protectors ,I think I've seen one book? But they have everything listed as to how and what they want. I look forward to getting started.

ElizabethShortt
Idol
ElizabethShortt
In response to mhjudge32

Hi everyone! I am in a cj that you just send the pages and in a couple where you send the whole books. There are good things about both. It is easier when you just send the pages, but it is easier to make the pages the other way. That way you know more of what the person wants. But, we do post the pages and books and everything so, you see what kind of thing that they like.Just not in person.I am in whichever way you decide.

texlady
Diva
texlady

I decided to withdraw as I don't want to go the expense of mailing the book. However, if you decide to do page protectors or pages, either one is fine with me. page protectors is more personal as it is just like getting the whole book but with out the wieght. Pages are sort of just like doing page kits, nice to have just not as personal..

scrappin4myboyz
Veteran
scrappin4myboyz
In response to texlady

Hi Ladies,
Just got home from work. I am exhausted. Lots of activity here.
I think that most people are responding that they want to send page protectors and not the whole books. That is fine with me.
I'll be back in the morning to update the list of participants.
Have a great night.
Jill

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL

Jill, thanks for the invite, but I will have to pass unless it would start after April 1st, as I will be out of town for Dad's memorial service. I have an album already for a pet cj, as I had prepared for this one to start months ago, but the timing just isn't good. I had to drop another one I had just started for health issues and going out of town. Hope you girls have fun!

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to AmyinFL

Count me in since you are doing page protectors .

marciaray
Diva
marciaray
In response to texlady

Mine was going to be a paper bag album so there would be no way to send page protectors as I would not be using them so hostess and participants you decide if you want to be bothered by my album and let me know, don't want to be a pain.

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to marciaray

• marciaray Said:
Mine was going to be a paper bag album so there would be no way to send page protectors as I would not be using them so hostess and participants you decide if you want to be bothered by my album and let me know, don't want to be a pain.

I don't mind, I haven't seen a paper bag album yet, looking forward to seeing it.
Michelle

MissScrapsAlot
Mayor
MissScrapsAlot
In response to mhjudge32

• mhjudge32 Said:
  • marciaray Said:

I don't mind, I haven't seen a paper bag album yet, looking forward to seeing it.
Michelle

I don't mind either. Hope everyone is having a great day!

marciaray
Diva
marciaray
In response to MissScrapsAlot

I don't really think that a paper bag album would weigh any more than a bunch of page protectors .

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to marciaray

I have no problem with a paper bag album. I think it is a great idea.

ElizabethShortt
Idol
ElizabethShortt
In response to marciaray

Someone please explain exactly what I need to send. :smile :

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32

judt checking in I went out looking for an album and page protectors to send out. I saw a cute one on line for J's. I"m going over there tomorrow to see if they have it in the store. Also since this is my first CJ I picked up some stickers, I was going to pick up pp but decided to wait. I'm not sure what all I need to do or buy for this, can someone help me out?

nannette13
Idol
nannette13
In response to mhjudge32

I found the cutest dog and cat stuff in Walmart, of all places! In the fabric area, there are little applique patches that are small and perfect for embellies! These were on a small stand with hooks for the packages, on top of the bins of rick-rack and zippers. Little packages with patches like bones, pet dishes and sayings. Hope you can find them near you!

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to nannette13

the hostess here has sent me a PM. She is bowing out due to complications in her life. We wish her the best.

I just started at pet cj with 7 people in it. I am thinking about hosting this one also.

Does anyone else want to host this one? I can still do it, it just that it will take a little more work than I was planning on doing right now. So if someone wants to host, be my guest.

I would be doing page protectors only. Everyone would make a book of page protectors . Then add instructions on the first page and do a 2 page spread.

Then ad a sign in sheet on the back page.

You would have to post a tracking number everytime you mailed one out. It only costs $.60 Also, Everytime you receive one, please post. It is understandable that life gets us behind. Keep us informed.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics