Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: PET CJ...now signing up        (Topic#1451753)
texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to texlady

I see a lot of questions on how this is done. I will address these if nobody else wants to host this one.

marciaray
Diva
marciaray
In response to texlady

I really have no use for page protectors so if this is going to be page protectors only then i will have to say no, if it is ok for the paper album then yes and I would be willing to host if needed.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to marciaray

• marciaray Said:
I really have no use for page protectors so if this is going to be page protectors only then i will have to say no, if it is ok for the paper album then yes and I would be willing to host if needed.

I am content with paper bag albums. Anything you get back in a page protector, you can take out and mount on whatever you like. Send around 6x6 page protectors and then mount them on whatever you like. Most everyone has indicated they did not want to pay for shipping books around. I hope we are on the same page here. I guess I question what your definition of paper albums is.

all of this would be irrelevant if you host. You can call the shots as you like. Is that what you want to do?

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to mhjudge32

• mhjudge32 Said:
judt checking in I went out looking for an album and page protectors to send out. I saw a cute one on line for J's. I"m going over there tomorrow to see if they have it in the store. Also since this is my first CJ I picked up some stickers, I was going to pick up pp but decided to wait. I'm not sure what all I need to do or buy for this, can someone help me out?

You are headed in the right direction. If You have what you need for the basic layouts you will do in your own book, You are ready to go. I usually wait until I get an album before I buy what I don't have to get the next 2 page spread done.

marciaray
Diva
marciaray
In response to texlady

Some examples of paper bag albums that I have done. Paper Bag album are made from paper bags

Edited by marciaray on 02-20-08 05:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to marciaray

Those paper bag albums are very cute. I'm going to stop by your gallery to see if you have inside pics also.

marciaray
Diva
marciaray
In response to scrappin4myboyz

I have decided to take this over for scrappin4my4boyz

Pet CJ

mhjudge32
Expert
mhjudge32
In response to marciaray

I need help with a theme I have a dog, if that helps?

BirdyScrappinMom
Veteran
BirdyScrappinMom
In response to mhjudge32

We have a new puppy Havanese named Kona.. We'd love to be involved in this

hazelt2
Expert
hazelt2
In response to BirdyScrappinMom

If its not to late I would like to join the pet circle journal have many animals.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to texlady

I'd like to join texlady but don't really know how it works. What size should the page protectors be?

lorilei1971
Veteran
lorilei1971
In response to pennysan

Has this started? I work be interested if it is either a spiral bound, or hard bound type journal, if it's like an art journal. If it's a scrapbook I'm game too. I really don't care either way. I like both.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to lorilei1971

hey I am with loriell1970!!! I just bought a cinch got it yesterday so it makes spiral bound books or a paper bag book!!! we should start one !! I have no pets yet. so im out on that! but whoever wants to pass around a regular book or art journal which I love to do !!!!!!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to mindygail

1971 sorry

Resident
In response to mindygail

I know this is an old post, but I'm just finding it and I'd love to join something like this in the future. Are there any pictures of the finished pages posted anywhere so I could get an idea of what the finished book looked like?

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics