Username Post: American Crafts markers/pens        (Topic#1451893)
Tenant

Do you guys have good luck with these, I have bought three different pens from three different stores and all three have either been already dried up when I got them home, or dried up within a couple of uses.
Two of them were metallic and one was a white paint type marker. The white is holding up better than the metallic ones, but it still doesnt have much juice to it.

Edited by 3dogmom on 02-09-08 02:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to 3dogmom

I would so take them back and get my money back. I have the SU markers and they are going on their fifth year. I also got the white Signo uniball and it is still kicking on the second year. Hope you get your marker problems worked out. I also have some ZIG s and they do fine. susan a

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to riverroadrn

i have them and they are okay so far, on my second year with them. one metallic was dried up but i got them at 75% off so i wasn't too worried about not being to use one.

i would definitely call their customer service, they should replace them if the store you bought them at doesn't.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Prettylolo

I got one in my "Things You've Never Regretted" prize pack and it was already dried up. I would have loved it, though, like I loved everything else.

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to BlingQueenRia

i got mine in the sets they sell here and couple of mine are dried up and i have never really used them so i think they were that way when i got them

ScrappinChic25
Mayor
ScrappinChic25
In response to mommie75

Contact American Crafts customer support. I had the same problem when I bought a white pen from HL. Unfortunately, they were having problems with the ink in their white pens, so they weren't able to replace mine. So, they sent me 4 different pens as replacement. Wonderful customer support!!!! I highly recommend them.

Tenant
In response to ScrappinChic25

That is good to know about their customer support, I will call them next week, I love the metallic green and their Coppery Brown metallic marker is a color I had been looking for for a long time

MooChelle
Tenant
MooChelle
In response to 3dogmom

As usual, the items that I don't think I need to research, I read bad things about AFTER I've bought them..lol Oh well, hopefully when mine arrives it will be cool

Tenant
In response to MooChelle

Ive yet to find any markers or marker type pens that I am really happy with, Im not ready to shell out for Copic markers yet and wasnt that impressed with the prism art markers at HL, not for the price anyway.

I love Sharpies, and I have some sharpie type Bics that I really like, but they dont blend and bleed through too much.

I love the souffle and Glaze pens by sakura, and use them all the time, but they dont have a brown...which makes me sad

Tenant
In response to MooChelle

Ive yet to find any markers or marker type pens that I am really happy with, Im not ready to shell out for Copic markers yet and wasnt that impressed with the prism art markers at HL, not for the price anyway.

I love Sharpies, and I have some sharpie type Bics that I really like, but they dont blend and bleed through too much.

I love the souffle and Glaze pens by sakura, and use them all the time, but they dont have a brown...which makes me sad

squid
squid 
Resident
squid
  • squid on 02-11-08 09:35 AM
In response to 3dogmom

I bought one from HL a while back and was very dissapointed because mine was mostly dry,too. I used it anyway, because it made a neat effect and I colored in the spaces with colored pencil. Anyway, I just kept it and the next time I went to use it, it was fine! I think it's because the package holds them upright. Just a few days (maybe a week) of it laying down made mine fine and I haven't had a problem since.

Tanya71
Guru
Tanya71
In response to squid

I have 6 AC markers. 2 are 4 1/2 years old, 2 are 2 years old, 2 are a week old. All are nice and 'juicy'... writing well. Another vote for calling customer support.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics