Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Anyone from Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads Area?        (Topic#1452253)
MimiN63
Resident
MimiN63

Hi, I'm new to scrapbooking and I'm looking for actual scrapbooking stores in Hampton Roads. So far I've only heard of one (which I haven't been to yet) and I've been to Michael's but that's it. Any suggestions? Thx!

~Michele

SherryAnn74
Tenant
SherryAnn74
In response to MimiN63

Hi Michele and welcome! I am Sherry in VA Beach as well. As far as LSS, there is Beach Scrapbooks in the Redmill Shopping Center off of Nimmo Pkwy. We also have All About Scrapbooks in Chesapeake across from the hospital on Battlefield. If you are willing to take a trip out to Yorktown, there is a great store called Picture to Page. I usually shop at Michael's and AC Moore. We have a new ACM on the corner of Princess Anne and Dam Neck that is awesome.
Hope this helps!

Resident
In response to MimiN63

Oh my..You are in for a real treat..There is a few scrapbook store s in the area of Tidewater..

Picture to Page in Yorktown
Beach Scrapbooks in Va Beach
Scrapaholics in Chesapeake
All About Scrapbooks in Chesapeake

I host scrapbook weekend retreats which is having one in Nags Head, Nov 21-23rd 2 nights, 3 full days and NICE prizes one to include a free weekend giveaway to next retreat which happens to be in VA Beach January 09 Oceanfront too..

$200 for weekend includes hotel stay w nights double occupancy

email me at mertful@cox.net

Mary
Have fun shopping!

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Uh Oh..I missed another one..D & A Scrapbooks in Portsmouth VA 23703
Mary

I of course host scrapbook weekend retreats and happen to have one in Nags Head Nov 21-23rd then Jan 23-25th in Va Beach Both Oceanfront..

May will be Williamsburg VA..

www.scrapbook.meetup.com/1307

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Hi Michelle,

Did you have any luck with finding these awesome scrapbook store s??

What area are you from?

If you are in Va Beach area, oh my....you should really check out Beach Scrapbooks..

Scrappin about Va Beach is so much fun!

I also love Va Beach Scrapbook Retreats scrappin at the Oceanfront of Va Beach or Nags Head is awesome.

In Nags Head, if you ever venture out there since you're so close..Beach Scrapbooks is another store and you can catch the new scrapbook store in Hickory (Chesapeake) it's in the Edinburg Shopping Center by Target (it's actually on the side kind of behind Target)..Cute store..

I actually need to make a trip to some of these stores myself.

I have been working full time but I now have some free time so I need to do some scrapbook shopping for some Beach photos!!

Hope to meet you!
Mary
www.scrapbook.meetup.com/1307
www.scrapbook.meetup.com/999 (Va Beach Scrapbooking)

Steph Moore
New Kid On the Block
Steph Moore
In response to scrapnmaw

I am looking for a beginners scrapbooking classes. I have no idea where to begin. Any suggestions? Does anyone want to get together and start our own classes?

Resident
In response to Steph Moore

Hi Steph...I host local crops in Portsmouth and we can certainly get you started there..send me an email. I am organizing one for February 21st week after Valentines..LMK if you would like to attend..
www.meetup.com/999
Check out the group here..
Mary

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Williamsburg VA Colonial Williamsburg and all the great attractions. We are 5 miles from Busch Gardens, 1 mile from the heart of Colonial Williamsburg, and 1 mile from William and Mary.

May 15th-17th 2009 from 10am Friday - Sunday 4pm

Hotel is conveniently located on Richmond road, easily accessible to Colonial Williamsburg, and Prime outlets. Within 5 miles from Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. not far from Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Richmond, Yorktown and Newport News.

All rooms have micro/fridge, and free high speed internet. Indoor/outdoor pool, game room, new fitness room, dinning room and lounge all on property. Fitness room and a business center are also available for your use. Fitness room: Includes 2 treadmills, ecliptical, stairclimer and bike, TV, Towels and a Water Station. 1st fl. close to pool.
Renovated in 2007
Open 24 hours
Eliptical workout machine, 2 treadmills, one bike, stair stepper, scale, water, tv, towels
Indoor Pool

Pet Friendly (for those who have a special need to bring your animal)

2 nights hotel stay with your 3 full days unlimited scrapbooking round the clock.

Vendors on site and a wonderful Local scrapbook store within distance of hotel that has the latest scrapbooking products .

Prizes throughout the weekend with contests, scrapbook bingo, random drawings PLUS a grand prize Friday and Saturday night in addition to the Grand Prize Drawing on Sunday for a FREE weekend retreat to another event of Beach Scrapbook Retreats.

I'm sure the vendors will be offering you some wonerful shopping opportunities as well as classes.

Join us for a fantastic weekend of fun!

For any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience either through email at mertful@cox.net or cell 757-287-4774 I look forward to hearing from you.

Hope to meet some new faces.

COST: *$200.00 per person double occupancy required or $325 per single occupancy
*Early Bird rate deposit due by Feb 15th balance due by April 1st. After Feb 15th Rate increases to $225 per person double occupancy and $350 per single occupancy.

Bring your husband or family (non scrapper and pay single room rate)
Mary Full

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to scrapnmaw

Hello I am from VA Beach

Resident
In response to navseawife

Hi from Va Beach too..

I'm Mary and actually I live in Chesapeake.

Where do you scrapbook at?

I do local crops in our area.

Email me sometime..
Mary
mertful@cox.net

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to scrapnmaw

Hi Mary I actually live in Chesapeake also.

Resident

Where do you crop..I am trying to get local croppers to get together with me..For a FREE community fun crop monthly. Portsmouth (Churchland Public Library) Sept 19th 10-5

LMK
We have a meetup group www.meetup.com/hamptonroadsscrapbook ers

Mary

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to scrapnmaw

Hi Mary I tend to crop just in my house.heheh

I will look into your crop thanks

armyscraper
Veteran
armyscraper

Hello Michelle,

I am from Newport News. I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator so if you need any help getting started please let me know. I can give you any tips or answer any questions that you may have!

PM me if you need anything!

* Picture to Page in Yorktown is excellent! She also has a Crop every Friday night as long as she has enough ladies!

Resident
In response to armyscraper

Would love to get together sometime on a weekend..Do you have local crops? I have them over on the Portsmouth side but looking to get with others meet new folks for fun..I also have a weekend retreat in Williamsburg 4/30-5/2/10 FUN 3 days and 2 nights..
www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Mary

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapnmaw

I will be moving to Chesapeake this month...and have never lived there before so I would be really interested in getting together with people that love this craft...feel free to email me n2scrappin55@aol.com...Once I get settled in and reorganize my craft space...Thank you,
Peggy

LeeCee
LeeCee 
Resident
LeeCee
In response to Peggy Bentley

im in chesapeake

kpilar 
New Kid On the Block
In response to LeeCee

Im in chesapeake too. We need more LSS's Beach Scrapbooks is great but they can't handle all of us alone! Lol!

restored11
Tenant
restored11
In response to kpilar

Hi im samantha just moved to the norfolk area im lovin it.
trying to find more scrap stores only able to get to michaels in va beach which is about 10 minutes away yay!!!!!1 virginia is so great coming from South Carolina lol!!!!

Resident
In response to restored11

Welcome Samantha...I'm not too far from you! We don't have many scrapbook stores left anymore in the Tidewater area..There is one in Va Beach called Beach Scrapbooks which has some wonderful products and all fresh stuff not outdated at all...Love their ideas etc. I host scrapbooking retreats in VA and in the Carolinas..Would love for you to check out our web @ www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Hope to meet you soon!
Mary

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics