Page 5 of 437 
Username Post: COF Critique Group #3--Why not join us!        (Topic#1452287)
Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to Sherrise

• Sherrise Said:
WELCOME Debbie Ann! We're so glad to have you, and I just know you're going to be a great contribution to our growing group! I'm sorry for your loss, I hope today goes by with only a few bittersweet memories!

I spent the day at the park for Paws in the Park with one of my dogs, Baby Girl. She loves going places. We walked, she ate, had our pictures taken and got plenty of samples. It kept me busy and tired me out.

Thank you. I just thinking that he was always supportive of my talents and would have liked the fact I was creative today.

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to lcmemories

• Laura C Said:
Hi everyone. Here is my first lo for the weekend:
Yum By Laura C

Love the LO, especially the photo! Great job!

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to Kellmorris

• Kellmorris Said:
Good morning all.

You are up early!! Good morning to you also. Getting ready for today's crop.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Gemini Twins

Hi Kell!!

Debbie, it sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. A crop sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the pages and projects you finish. I really like crops,although some days I do more visiting than creating pages.

Chelsea, good luck on your move!! Fifteen days of traveling is such a long time, even with a four day stop to see friends. Packing is always hard, but I can't imagine doing that and expecting a baby too. Take lots of rest breaks, and DON'T be lifting anything too heavy. Let us know just before you leave, and post when you get back so we will know you are ok.

Melissa and Bev, love your latest!!

I am trying to alternate between the digi pages and the real pages so I can get more done. I still haven't finished 2007 yet, so I am trying to do some of that and keep sort of current on 2008. Funny thing is that the digi pages will often take as long as the other ones do. I just don't have as big of a mess. I went back after printing out my Adore lo, and added real gitter to the digi glitter hearts, and they just pop off the page now. You can really see how much my little boy has changed when you compare the photo taken in 2005 to the one taken the other day.

Well, a storm woke me up, but I am going back to bed. Thanks for all the love on my pages girls!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. It's raining here, which I'd rather see, but it's going to freeze later on so tomorrow is going to be a NIGHTMARE for those who are driving (not me - I still have 4 days before I go back to work - YAY!).

I have 2 newsletters to write for today, so depending on how long that takes me, I may or may not be able to scrap since I will have to compete with hubby wanting to watch the Datona 500. I don't know if anybody else here follows Nascar, but I have no choice. DH and my 3 y/o DS love it so I have learned to enjoy it, as well. I think if I get the chance, I may finally get around the the Nascar LO I had bought the supplies for DS. It involves more Jolees - ugh - but I had a sketch and everything in mind for it so it shouldn't be as challenging to make work like my last one.

I also have some invitations to get done. I have quite a few orders to fill in that arena and I haven't even been trying!

Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am ACUTH and LOVE all of the new LOs. Chelsea - I cannot believe you are moving and pregnant to boot - my hero! Will check back in later!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

• debbieann Said:
  • Kellmorris Said:
Good morning all.

You are up early!! Good morning to you also. Getting ready for today's crop.

I'm always up before you because I am in England and in a different time zone, i sometimes get to chat with a friend in California because she is going to bed when i get up!! I am usually in bed by the time you gals get playing, so i usually check in when i get up to see what you have all been up to!!

How did the crop go??

Edited by Kellmorris on 02-17-08 12:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Kellmorris

Here's a quick lo of dgs--my favorite scrapbooking topic.

Fireman Sam

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to scrapperbee

happy sunday ladies!! i just got back from my bridal shower.. off to organize my desk and maybe do a LO or two

3jmom
3jmom 
Governor
3jmom
  • 3jmom on 02-17-08 03:32 PM

Hi ladies! loving everyone's LO's! I have another one - yes, can you believe??? 2 in one weekend! That's pretty amazing for me - I usually only do about 2 a month! lol!

I'm Thinking of an Animal...

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to 3jmom

Oh My, this thread is busy!!!!

Sorry I haven't completed a layout yet, but I have been feeling poorly, and I still can't shake this cold, I have been going to bed early, when I am usually on here or scrapping or doing college work!! I have got all my college work done now, so I am ready for some serious scrapping over the next few days, so I might be missing again!!! LOL

See you all in a few days, oh BTW loving all the layouts so far!

XXXX

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Helena Philips

Helena, what classes are you taking??

Laura, I forgot you asked me about my test!! I totally forgot to share my new with you gals! I passed that test with flying colors, and I've since been accepted into nursing school. I'll be starting in August!! You'll see MUCH less of me then, I'm sure!!

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Here's what I did yesterday: the Eyes have it By Sherrise

And today: My Sense of Style By Sherrise

And the other day: Things I'm wild about By Sherrise

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise
In response to Sherrise

Ooooo I figured it out, lol. I really didn't even try before. What fun!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Sherrise

Wow, Sherrise, congrats--though don't like the thought of you not being around here as much. And great scrapping. And the scrapbooking lo fits the BOM activity for this thread too.

I've been working some more on my Turkey album. With no school tomorrow, I'm hoping to make some real progress.

Sherrise
Mayor
Sherrise

It does, Bev! Thanks for pointing that out, as I was having trouble with that. I couldn't print out any pictures for it, as I'm out of ink!! Thanks.. that'll be my BOM entry then!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Sherrise

And one last one from me before the weekend is officially over in my house!

Biggest Little Race Fan
By MelissaW

More use of my endless stash. Seriously... I don't even think I've put a dent in it and I've made quite a few LOs in the past couple of weeks!

Off to check out the new stuff!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Sherrise

• Sherrise Said:
I passed that test with flying colors, and I've since been accepted into nursing school. I'll be starting in August!! You'll see MUCH less of me then, I'm sure!!

Way to go, girl!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MelissaW

Here's a lo I did for the Use Your Supplies challenge--hidden journaling. Not my usual style, but I really had fun with it--also had fun playing the "piano" with dgs!

Mak'n Music

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

Good morning ladies. Got a list of things to do today. Have a 60% coupon with my name on it and my LSS is having a 40% sale. But first I have to get my chores done and have my coffee. lol

I looked at the LO for the Feb. Challenge and picked one out to lift. I have the pic in mind to use.

I had done one that would fit the BOM activity. Can I use that one or do you want a new LO?

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Hi all,

Question: Can I combine the BOM and Scraplift activity together???

XXXX

Page 5 of 437 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics