Page 6 of 437 
Username Post: COF Critique Group #3--Why not join us!        (Topic#1452287)
scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Helena Philips

Helena and Debbieann, the challenges are for fun, for you to enjoy and expand your scrapping, and for us to get to know you better. So feel free to combine, share an appropriate oldie, or start everything from scratch--it's up to you!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to Sherrise

• Sherrise Said:
Helena, what classes are you taking??

Laura, I forgot you asked me about my test!! I totally forgot to share my new with you gals! I passed that test with flying colors, and I've since been accepted into nursing school. I'll be starting in August!! You'll see MUCH less of me then, I'm sure!!

Great job

I just know you will have fun. when do you start??

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Kellmorris

Congrats Sherrise on passing the test, and starting nursing school!! I am so excited for you!
Great new lo's too! You were smoking this weekend!

Hi Kell!! I had beautiful weather yesterday, and instead of working in my garden, I stayed inside and cleaned house. My bedroom closet got a much needed cleaning, so at least it was a productive day. I think I would have had more fun outside though. My daffodils and snow drops are blooming like crazy. I am itching to get out and get some photos, featuring the ds too, of course.

Helena and Debbie, can't wait to see yoru layouts. I still need to do the BOM lo. I did several of those last year for a circle journal, and I haven't done anything like that since then. I find it so hard to scrap about myself.

Hi Melissa!! I love your race car lo. I used to have a lot of Jolee stuff too, and I still find a place for that now and again. I really like using those on cards and tags, since they add such whimsy and dimension to those types of things.

Well, I am at work, so I need to run! Talk to everyone later!!

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to lcmemories

Congrats Sherrise!! I have so much respect for nurses. What a wonderful profession you have chosen..

I found a store that carries Bam Pop so I am off to buy them out (lol) and then I am planning on making a LO for my bridal shower that was yesterday.

Happy family day if we have any other Canadians in the group.. and if not happy family day to me! haha

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to chelseavantol

Hey Laura this is for you

No snow but...
By Kellmorris

Pity to waste a nice day indoors. i love to be outside.

Happy Family day Chelsea, don't know what it is but have a happy one anyway. You are up to date if you are making Lo of events last week!! Mine are about 20 years behind LOL

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips

Hi Sherrise,

I am doing Childcare, Learning and Development.

This course gives lots of options once I am qualified:- teaching assistant, Nursery Supervisor, Creche Supervisor, really anything to do with childcare!

Congrads on passing your nursing test!!!!

XXXX

Helena Philips
Governor
Helena Philips
In response to scrapperbee

• scrapperbee Said:
Helena and Debbieann, the challenges are for fun, for you to enjoy and expand your scrapping, and for us to get to know you better. So feel free to combine, share an appropriate oldie, or start everything from scratch--it's up to you!

Thanks for that, just didn't want to do it wrong,especailly on my first efforts! LOL

XXXX

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins

I won't be here if they weren't for fun. Fun is my middle name along with trouble, crazy, etc. lol I have to find the photo for this month's challenge. I know it but just not sure where it is. Isn't that always the case though. Also I have tearing my scraproom apart trying to find some sketches for another challenge. Talk about having a senior memoment. lol

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to Gemini Twins

So, I got my Bridal Shower layout done:

Bridal Shower

I found a new store that had all kinds of awesome product today.. I picked up lots of funky stuff. We also got a couple rooms in the house scrubbed out and ready for moving.. I feel accomplished today

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris

Not much time for scrapping this week, am rather busy, BUt on Saturday I have a whole day scrap so i am taking my projects with me. Something for me to look forward to.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Looks like lots of us had a good scrapping weekend. Hope everyone has a great week.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Kell, I love the photo of your flowers!! Thanks!

I probably won't be able to do much until this weekend either. Still thinking about my BOM.

Chelsea, I hope you had a great family day!! I'll check out your latest in just a sec.

Helena, the courses you are taking sound great! I have been checking out some of the photo techniques you posted in your gallery too. I have been experimenting a little with that. Does anyone know of a free program I can try to add single colors back to my photos (such as a red rose on a b&w photo)?

Debbie, have fun today! I need to work on my scraproom, but when I go in there I just get overwhelmed. I think that was the inspiration for cleaning my closet. I have to reduce clutter and organize a little bit at a time.

Have a great day everyone!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Hi Ladies!!
Holy Cow, how long has it been since I logged on. I am learning quickly to keep up, I need to get in here every day, a couple of times!!
Chelsea, your layouts are great!! I love all the color you use. It sounds like you scrapbook product addiction is worse than mine. I have to will myself not to go into the LSS, or any of the other great chain stores. Now my personal challenge is not talking to the Stampin Up Consultant. Oh, Chelsea, by the way, to bad you are moving to the other coast of Canada, I am your neighbor to the south.
I have been busy working all weekend, and now I have time for chatting and scrapping. I only got to make one cute recipe swap LO for a get together I went to last evening. I will post it this afternoon.
I mainly wanted to tell you all hi, and I hope you have a great day.
Talk with you soon!!!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to wendyjo

Did I miss a new challenge?

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to wendyjo

did you do the BOM page and a lift form sherrise?

Yes you do need to pop in everyday, especially now we are more and lively!!

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol

Hey wendyjo! that is too bad - when I lived in Lethbridge I used to take trips to great falls to shop fairly often. I didn't get one in this year but I wish I had because of the dollar being so good.

I have one more LO to do - a baby shower one - and then I will probably stop scrapping for a while... I'm out of photos plus we are starting the move on Saturday. I'm totally bummed because I probably won't be able to scrap for a few weeks.

On the upside, I am going to get a ton of photos from the road trip across Canada, and I have lots of travel themed supplies for making pages w/ those photos. AND I am hoping to stop at some various scrapbook store s along the way.. hehe.

I'm off to deep clean the kitchen now, bleh! You never clean so thouroughly as when you move out...

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

Hello everyone! I'm back from sunny Florida with lots of pics and new paper to use. I thought I'd tell you more about myself and then I'll do the BOM page this weekend after I get things squared away at home (have to do the bummer part of vacation, laundry and housework..yuck!)
I'm 46, have two grown sons, a fairly new husband and two border collies who seem to be the center of our lives (that's how they like it). You'll see a common topic of nature and animals in many of my layouts. I've always loved animals and the outdoors. I volunteer for the Wildlife Rehab and Education center here in Houston and baby bird, possum, squirrell, etc season is fast approaching so my scrapping may slow down a bit for a few months but I'll definately stay up-to-date with the group challenges.

I'm looking forward to getting to you y'all and growing as a scrapper!

Have a wonderful week all!

Beth

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Chelsea, I lived in Great Falls for 13 years. Now I live in Missoula (shopping 110 times better). Missoula is west Great Falls, and is just about 15 miles from the Idaho border (if you take the country roads). Good luck in your move. Sounds like a long drive!!

I have lifted Sherrise, now if I post the BOM page, am I up to date?

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.
In response to MelissaW

We were on vacation with my parents in sunny Florida and what did my dh want to do? Watch NASCAR! Mom and I took it as an opportunity to hit one of the scrapbook store s in Ft. Myers and found some beautiful papers!

Personally, I think the NASCAR season is a great opportunity for me to close the door to my craft room, crank up the music and SCRAP!

Hope you're staying warm!

Beth

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo
In response to BethG.

Book of Me By Wendyjo
Finally, time to scrap!!! What a great LO idea. I would have never done a page about myself if I wouldn't have been challenged!! Thank you.

Below here is a recipe card that I did for a swap that I wanted to share with you all.

Have a great afternoon!! I'll talk with you all later!!
Mexican Chicken Recipe Swap By Wendyjo

Page 6 of 437 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics