Username Post: COF Critique Group #3--Why not join us!        (Topic#1452287)
Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to wendyjo

Off to bed, see you all tomorrow, lucky you chelsea to get such a bargain. More to pack though!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Kellmorris

Great job, everybody. Wish I had seen the lo's on the home page. I have a lo ready to finish; hope to get it posted tonight.

We have one opening, since I never heard from one person.

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to wendyjo

If I see it again I will take a screenshot for you :)!

So what is cricut design studio? I haven't taken it out of the box at all yet - I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to since we're moving in just a few days.... but my curiosity may get the best of me. The box has a handle at least so it's easy enough to transport

I wanted the expression but with the huge price difference ($300!) I just didn't think it was worth it. The original cuts shapes big enough for my use. I hope your cartridges arrive soon!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to chelseavantol

Got one finished; it's a lift

Kool Kid
By Scrapperbee

Kool Kid
By CatScrapsHere

I'd had her lo in my faves--knew it was perfect for these pics.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to scrapperbee

Hope everyone had a great day. Guess I need to get back to my Turkey album tomorrow.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

• chelseavantol Said:
If I see it again I will take a screenshot for you :)!

So what is cricut design studio? I haven't taken it out of the box at all yet - I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to since we're moving in just a few days.... but my curiosity may get the best of me. The box has a handle at least so it's easy enough to transport

I wanted the expression but with the huge price difference ($300!) I just didn't think it was worth it. The original cuts shapes big enough for my use. I hope your cartridges arrive soon!

Me too!! I really want those cartridges!!

The design studio is a program you can load onto your computer and you can connect letter from all of the font cartirdges, and I guess lots of other stuff. They are like the cost of a cartridge. At my LSS they have one, and she says she has found lots of little gliches. When she has a class, I am going to take it and I'll see then.

When you get to where you are going, have you already a place to live?

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

• scrapperbee Said:
Got one finished; it's a lift

Kool Kid
By Scrapperbee

Kool Kid
By CatScrapsHere

I'd had her lo in my faves--knew it was perfect for these pics.

I love this... I am off to your gallery for love!!!

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to wendyjo

• wendyjo Said:

Yep - if you check out my profile I have a picture of an inn there.. my mom bought that inn and we will be living there in a two bedroom suite for at least the first year. We are saving up for our own house, and I'm going to be working in the tea room of the inn.

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

• chelseavantol Said:
  • wendyjo Said:

Yep - if you check out my profile I have a picture of an inn there.. my mom bought that inn and we will be living there in a two bedroom suite for at least the first year. We are saving up for our own house, and I'm going to be working in the tea room of the inn.

That place is adorable!! Are the suites large enough for three to live. The place is so quaint.

Where is it at?

Your gallery is really good!! I can't believe you just started!!

I am going to bed everyone!! Have a great day tomorrow!!

chelseavantol
Expert
chelseavantol
In response to wendyjo

• wendyjo Said:

That place is adorable!! Are the suites large enough for three to live. The place is so quaint.

Where is it at?

Your gallery is really good!! I can't believe you just started!!

I am going to bed everyone!! Have a great day tomorrow!!

We will have the biggest suite - 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom, and back access to the kitchen. It's bigger than the apartment we currenty live in actually! It's in Prince Edward Island - just a few minutes from the confederation bridge.

thanks for the nice words about my gallery

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

Promise I'll pay more attention to y'all this weekend. I've been working on some stuff but nothing's ready to post yet.
I seem to be in that post-vacation mode . . . you know the one...trying to recover from the vacation!
Looks like just about everyone's got something nice posted. The BOM page is step out of the box for me but I'll figure something out by the end of the weekend...promise. Already know what I'll lift from Sherrise's gallery so at least I have things partially planned! I'll pick up some pictures today so I can get going!

Have a good day!

Beth

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to BethG.

Hi Beth!! I know exactly what you mean about "post vacation mode". It always seems I need a vacation from the vacation, just to catch up.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to lcmemories

Chelsea, the suite at your mom's inn sounds wonderful!! The cricut is a great machine. I had a chance to use one at a crop not too long ago.

Diana, your schedule sounds like mine, except that it is multiplied by 3!! Sam had a soccer game on Tuesday night, and it seems I am constantly running from one event to another.
I don't know how you keep up with 3 boys.

Wonderful lo's everyone!! I hope to have something to share soon. TTFN!!

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to lcmemories

i am rather tired today, taught 6 hours during the day then a 3 hour session this evening. Be so glad to have an early night.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Kellmorris

Pooh. I have to go back work tomorrow. I've been off for about 5 weeks now on medical leave. I'm only working 1/2 days for the next couple of weeks, but I've really enjoyed the time I've been home and able to be with my kids and scrapbook!

Chelsea, awesome buy with the Crickut! Have fun playing, even if you can't scrap. Awesome that you're able to stay in that beautiful inn! I hope that you have a great trip cross-country, too. I know you're not leaving for a bit, but still.

Welcome back, Beth!

Uhm... if I missed anything I'm sorry!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MelissaW

Just finished another lift:

Carnegie Deli
By Scrapperbee

Embedding is disabled on the original, but here's the link: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie... by SC scrapper.

Just think, tomorrow's Friday. Hope to get lots of scrapping done this weekend, but it's looking to be busy.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Beth, I just pulled myself away from your gallery. Fabulous cards and lo's!

wendyjo
Diva
wendyjo

Good Evening Ladies...trying to keep up. I learned my lesson last week. You all have a good evening, will check back later!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to wendyjo

Going to bed, talk to you all tomorrow. And, btw, I was just surfing some other critique groups--and, you all are the best. Love the spirit and support around here!

BethG.
BethG. 
Idol
BethG.

thanks for the love! My husband took over my craft room this evening...can't wait till he gets his office squared away. Obviously nothing done tonight, I'm beat and signing off for bed!

Happy Friday tomorrow!

Beth

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics