Username Post: bling stickers???        (Topic#1452881)
New Kid On the Block

I was at a crop last night and saw a gal using stickers that looked like little rhinestones...but they were flat. Little round prism-type stickers. I think she said stampabilities or scrapabilities was the maker---but my searches are coming up empty. Anybody know anything about these and do you know a place where I can buy them on-line?? Thanks!

Three Bright Lights
Diva
Three Bright Lights
In response to scraprocket

Paperbilities? I know that's a brand commonly carried at Michaels, AC Moore, Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, their web site seems to be down at the moment.

Wallly World has some very cute dimensional gem-stickers, but not flat like you're describing. Can't remember the maker... and alas, none handy upstairs. Will check my hoard, if I remember later when Poor Meezerable Sick Baby Girl goes back to sleep.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Three Bright Lights

(If these are the ones that you are refering to) then you can them (& all kinds of similiar bling) right here & or at Walmart!

Note: They also come in all kinds of other colors (pinks, reds, greens, blues, etc...)

HTH!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

By the way, they also sell crystal bling looking brads here, at Walmart & at Target.

Keywords (bling, brads, crystals, rhinestones)

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains
In response to KellyCali

Your description gave me a chuckle, because what came to mind was fishing decals, the round shiny stickers you put on your fishing lures? I'm sure they are pretty cheap, just not acid free.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to on_the_plains

Maybe they are the " stick.a.bilities by "the paper studio" and that is sold at Hobby Lobby- ( dont know if paper studio is sold elsewhere or if they are exclusive to Hobby Lobby - dont think i have ever seen them anywhere but Hobby ) but last week they had all their "paper studio" brads and gemstones at 50% off - so maybe thats where they came from??

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to ChansGram

I have lots of doddlebug jewels!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics