Page 147 of 147 
Username Post: PaperCuts ____ ____ ! (full and active)        (Topic#1453229)
keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

Hi guys. I am back on sb.com finally. Just doing a few challenges to get my groove back. How is everyone?

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to keliloves

Hey you guys!!! I know, I know, I've been MIA for over a year?? Just getting back into the hobby again--took some time off and dove into card-making for a long time(easier to actually finish something) and now I want to scrapbook again(FINALLY)!!

Congrats Janet and Shawna on the new little ones!! They must be close to their first birthday's now, right??

Hope everyone is doing well and maybe stops in here every now and then!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to chattycat

Hey Cathy! Good to see you back here!

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to *jesse*

Hi Cathy, Glad you are back in the scrapbook mode. I took a couple months off myself. Welcome back.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to keliloves

Hi ladies, I am still alive and kickin', LOL!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Anyone here? LOL..........

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to byondbzr

I'm still here!! Just been super busy with life (planning Ireland's first birthday party next weekend - I cannot believe it!)

Anyway, someday soon I hope to get back into the scrapping swing of things! Hope everyone is well!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to Saucier131

Just incase anyone reads here anymore...I am back on here AGAIN..I just got a job 2 wks ago at a scrap store..so i need to immerse myself in the scrap world again and FAST!! My life over the past 2 yrs has been insane(my marriage fell apart, i had to suddenly fend for myself and my 2 girls, and just over a month ago i moved in with my new man(fiance)..WOW eh?!)
So anywho..would love to know who is still around..and was thinking of opening this group up and getting it going again!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to TableScraps

Hi Christy... sounds like you've definitely had some life changes!

Would love to see this group back up and active again... I pop in occasionally..

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to *jesse*

Hi Christy! I pop in occasionally.

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to byondbzr

Hey ladies!!!
WOW. It's been a CRAZY couple of weeks here!! We had this insane shipment of SUPER FUN SCRAP STUFF come in and it was an 'all hands on deck' situation..i am EXHAUSTED!!
BUT i rewarded myself with a 36 pack of Copics!
I had to take a class on them to learn about them to be able to sell them, and absolutely fell in LOVE with them!
And today is my little orangeheads 6th birthday! sigh. sooo big soooo fast!!

Page 147 of 147 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics