Page 2 of 147 
Username Post: PaperCuts ____ ____ ! (full and active)        (Topic#1453229)
cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to TableScraps

I also like Passion for Scrappin'

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Although Paper Cuts is cute too and I did manage to give myself one today while scrapping. lol!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Here's one I did today:

Yellow Roses By Cpowife

AnnsWorld
Veteran
AnnsWorld

Hi, thanks for inviting me... count me in should be fun btw, i'm quite new to the site so i'm not sure if i'm replying to the right message lol...

AnnsWorld
Veteran
AnnsWorld

i think i like "Paper Cuts"... or "Paper Critique"? :smile

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to AnnsWorld

Here's one I uploaded earlier today

together

I also like Paper Cuts just as much as Passion for Scrappin

kit-cat
Diva
kit-cat
In response to chattycat

I up loaded some clip boards and a lo of my dd Ciara

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to chattycat

I would love to join. Thanks for inviting me. I have not posted many layouts yet because my camera is destroying batteries right now. Most of the layouts that I am doing right now are kind of boring because I am just trying to put some "left over" pictures into books so that my family can enjoy looking at pictures that aren't in a box. They tend to be lots of pictures on a page with some patterned paper and little embellishment. I am getting tired of that though so I am sure I will be back to normal soon.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

LOL! Sorry about the lack of name...keeps me mysterious doesn't it? I'm actually a 40-something man who lives in my parents' basement and scraps all day...NOT!!!!

My name is Shawna and I vote for "Passion for Scrappin Critique Group" for a name - paper cuts sounds like it might sting a bit! ouch!

Please visit my Flaunt your Funk challenge post your submission here too for some feedback from the "group!"

Yay! This is gonna be fun!

Edited by Saucier131 on 02-21-08 04:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to Saucier131

And where'd my signature line go?? Hmmm? Anyway, I'll work on fixing that and in the meantime, here are my 2 most recent layouts - have at 'em!

Cruisin By Saucier131

Enigmatic By Saucier131

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131

And where'd my signature line go?? Hmmm? Anyway, I'll work on fixing that and in the meantime, here are my 2 most recent layouts - have at 'em!

Cruisin By Saucier131

Enigmatic By Saucier131

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps

WOW! Oh my gosh! I went out tonight(for once! LOL!) and more people joined in and there is stuff to look at etc!!! WooHooo!

Again! Welcome to EVERYONE here!!! and just a note, i think that everyone here I invited for a reason...whether it be that you were new and i saw amazing potential, or that you were just downright amazing and we could learn from you, or that i thought that you seemed really interesting in your profile, etc etc etc...
I really think that we'll make a GREAT group!!!!
So thanks for joining!!!

Now back to updating the first three posts and start critiquing(SP?!)....

Oh, another thing...i think most people are into the passion for scrapping name...but i can't seem to get my tongue around that one comfortably....is there something else we can do with it? like PassionScrappers? or ScrapPassion?....help me out here....thoughts?

Edited by yoginiscraps on 02-21-08 07:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lovestoscrap3000
Idol
lovestoscrap3000

hello christy..you left a comment on my profile and i thought i would come and check this place out.

Diva
In response to lovestoscrap3000

Hrmm, um ... I didn't get an invite, I just wandered in here on my own.

Should I step away and let those invited take my spot?

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to PookasCrayon

So as I was leaving a critique for Stacey, I was wondering if members would prefer we leave a positive comment on their page and put the critiquing here? I suppose it's personal preference and I have no problem with the critiquing going directly onto my page, but am wondering how others feel about it and where they would prefer to receive their constructive criticism? On this forum? Via PM? Or straight to comments? Thoughts on this?

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Good morning ladies!

Shawna--Is that a yellow lab? He looks like my dog but mine has a brown nose and green eyes. My dd cracked up when she saw the lo you did cause we can see our dog doing that.

I kind of like scrapPassion.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to cpowife

Good Morning!
I just have to say this group ROCKS already!! Thank you so much for the "real" comments you left on my LO. This is what I've needed from a CG and been a little afraid to get. I totally saw it with new eyes this morning and I think I may have fixed the problem.
Now, I want everyone's opinion on the new version but how should I do that? Can I edit the original image and upload the new one to that spot without losing my comments?
Or--do I need to upload the new version and just have the same LO twice in my gallery (really don't want to do that)
Or- should I direct you all to my blog and you could just view it there?

(this is that technical stuff I'm not real good at yet)

Shawna raised a good question about where to leave the not so fluffy comments. I think I would get way more out of this if we are able to see everyone's comments on an upload(not just my stuff) I want to see if what I perceive as a problem area on someone's LO is the same as what someone else sees etc. I think I can learn from that as well.

Just my random rambling going on here. I have no problem with any and all comments being left in my gallery. I think it could teach others (not involved in this group) a few things too and I bet people would kinda like it.

But I'm a very real kinda person and I may be way off base here.

Oh, and ScrapPassion works for me

Edited by chattycat on 02-22-08 05:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to chattycat

POOKA-----NO!!! You are here "for a reason"!! I may not have invited you, but you belong here. You are the unique non-scrapper in our group! You are not allowed to leave!! So there!

GROUP---I, too, wondered about the critiquing in the comment sections too....i have been part of critique groups before and always felt so awkward doing that when everyone else says "NICE!!!" and the such....that's why when i critique i try and stick with the "sandwich" technique...something nice then a critique and then something nice again...

and now i need to go back and see if i missed something....lol....I did!

Cathy---i believe that you can replace a layout pic...i think when you go into edit there is a box for that...i believe that i have done this before...and you won't lose the comments this way...but you might want to go back and add in your description that this is "take 2" so people know that you changed it and don't get confused! LOL!.

Edited by yoginiscraps on 02-22-08 05:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DeeAnn Schell
Resident
DeeAnn Schell

Thank you, but no thanks. I might get my feelings hurt, plus I just do this to preserve my memories in a fun way and if it's not perfect that's okay with me. But thanks anyway!!

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to DeeAnn Schell

Is there room for one more? I didn't get an invite or anything, but would love to join? Don't worry if there's no more room...I'll understand!

Page 2 of 147 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics