Page 3 of 147 
Username Post: PaperCuts ____ ____ ! (full and active)        (Topic#1453229)
*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Lilgem

I'm looking at the LO's you've put up here, and I'm finding it kinda hard to come up with critiques!! You've all put up some really great LO's! I have some older LO's in my gallery; hopefully I will have some new ones up soon. I have a couple of projects I want to start working on.

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to *jesse*

Welcome to the crew Audrey!!!!!

And jesse, i am personally challenging you to do scrap something this upcoming week! You can do it!!! And you will feel so much better!!!

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to Lilgem

Hi everyone! I've just been approved to join! yaaayy!! My name is Audrey and I am 23 and live in the chicago-land area. I've recently started scrapping about a year ago and am really looking for some help and inspiration!

I love the name PaperCuts...so cute, but ScrapPassion is good too.

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to cpowife

• cpowife Said:
Good morning ladies!

Shawna--Is that a yellow lab? He looks like my dog but mine has a brown nose and green eyes. My dd cracked up when she saw the lo you did cause we can see our dog doing that.

I kind of like scrapPassion.

Yeppers - that's Beau, a yellow lab (though he's almost snow white). He just turned one...our baby! Then we've got Sweet Pea, our old lady. She's a 10 year old Akita. Love, love, LOVE my puppies!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to chattycat

Cathy - I think I would upload the revised page as an "edit" to the one that's currently up and relink it. That's probably the best way to get quick feedback. (I am chuckling to myself right now because I talk like I actually know what I'm talking about...I've only been on this site for about 3 months and really don't have a clue! lol!)

I just want to say I think the response to this group is so awesome and I truly think that we are all going to grow in leaps and bounds from all of the support! Cheers!

Edited by Saucier131 on 02-22-08 07:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lovestoscrap3000
Idol
lovestoscrap3000
In response to Saucier131

hi there yes christy i would like to join..

thanks for comments on my blog on my depressing day..LOL..I totally reogranized my space space and im still not done yet - so im hoping once i am completely organized i can start scrapping again..hopefully be done by today..

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to lovestoscrap3000

• lovestoscrap3000 Said:
hi there yes christy i would like to join..

thanks for comments on my blog on my depressing day..LOL..I totally reogranized my space space and im still not done yet - so im hoping once i am completely organized i can start scrapping again..hopefully be done by today..

love your avatar pic...that dog is sooo cute!

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to Saucier131

• Saucier131 Said:
Cathy - I think I would upload the revised page as an "edit" to the one that's currently up and relink it. That's probably the best way to get quick feedback. (I am chuckling to myself right now because I talk like I actually know what I'm talking about...I've only been on this site for about 3 months and really don't have a clue! lol!)

Shawna-too funny!

I was giving it more thought while waiting for 2 hours in an exam room,listening to a screaming child in the room next door,and anxiously anticipating another lovely session in the laser treatment room that knows no mercy and came to the decision that it might be kinda cool to upload it a second time so everyone can see the before and after and I'm not wiping out the original.

How's that for a giant run-on sentence?

Then, I'll just post in this thread again with a new link? and you all can proceed with the bashing. heehee

Edited by chattycat on 02-22-08 09:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AnnsWorld
Veteran
AnnsWorld
In response to Lilgem

Good morning! I set up a new blog last night - mysuperscrap.blogspot.com... i wanted to reveal a story behind the pages that i post here (since putting it on the description portion seemed way too long lol), so check it out... Thanks!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to AnnsWorld

Ok, sidenote...for those of us who don't have blogs in our sig line i'll put them on the 2nd post by your name....and i'll put other stuff there as i see it...(?)

AnnsWorld
Veteran
AnnsWorld
In response to TableScraps

sounds good... maybe i'll add my blogsite to my sig line as well (didn't think of that lol)... thanks!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to AnnsWorld

Ruh-Roh... a PERSONAL challenge!!

My plan is to go to a LSS this weekend and then I'll be ready for one project (like I don't have enough stuff!). I am also redoing my dog's album (yes, I have an entire album for my dog!) so as soon as I get some photos reprinited I'll be off on that as well.

How long has everyone been scrapping? I originally started when I was in high school (10 years ago!) but then got out of it for several years; I've been doing "modern" sbing for about 2 years now.

AnnsWorld
Veteran
AnnsWorld
In response to *jesse*

I just started october 2007... so about four months... i've never scrapbooked in my life and now i am hooked lol...

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to AnnsWorld

Howdy ladies,very happy to be a part of this group!! This is my first CG,so go easy on me...NOT! Seriously,I can take it and I like for people to tell me what they really like/dislike. I have no problem with critiques being left in my comments section!

I'll let you know,though I'm sure you'll discover very quickly,that I am a flower freak and I ink almost everything! I love to play with paint and have NO problem using non acid/lignin free stuff on my pages. I think creativity shouldn't come with rules! Let's just all have fun! Here's a crazy idea I came up with this morning!

Pringles can Pull-Ez
By Byondbzr

chattycat
Expert
chattycat
In response to *jesse*

Ok here's take 2
I sorta meshed some of your ideas and jacked with this thing until I couldn't take it anymore. This paper is killing me slowly. If you havn't already noticed in my gallery I tend to be a little conservative with the pp. This is crazy busy paper. So,
be brutally honest but not too brutal...

together#2

Also, I just decided the edit upload(Shawna's brainchild ) was the way to go.

I'll share my blog with you guys. I don't think I'm real comfortable yet with sticking it in my siggy. It's definitely a work in progress-read not very pretty-and really just rehashes what I upload to this gallery. You just get to read more of my blabberings.

www.monkeydreamz.blogspot.com

(Yes, I'm fully aware there's no z in dreams,the s was already taken)

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to chattycat

Am I the only one without a blog??

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to *jesse*

I just write in my blog on my sb.com page...

lovestoscrap3000
Idol
lovestoscrap3000
In response to Lilgem

a question for you ladies..how do you post pictures in your actual post..i only know how to do links..
-jess

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to lovestoscrap3000

• lovestoscrap3000 Said:
a question for you ladies..how do you post pictures in your actual post..i only know how to do links..
-jess

In order to embed an image:
*click the link/embed button under the picture of your LO.
*select "IMG Code"
*click the code address under "Copy and Paste the Embed code" You only need to click it,not highlight and copy.
*it will say "Copied to clipboard" in red
*now go to whatever thread or pm you want to post to,and just right click and paste. A big paragraph will show up,that's the image code.
*then just submit your post.

lovestoscrap3000
Idol
lovestoscrap3000
In response to byondbzr

Mom and I Layout
By Lovestoscrap3000

im trying to see if i can embedd an image..i think it worked - thanks for the instructions rebecca! this is my newest LO for my wedding album. It is of me and my mom..

Page 3 of 147 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics