Username Post: PaperCuts ____ ____ ! (full and active)        (Topic#1453229)
AnnsWorld
Veteran
AnnsWorld
In response to Saucier131

I signed up for the Letter to me challenge... now i have to rummage through my old pics

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem

• Saucier131 Said:
Third, Audrey I am SO crossing my fingers for you! Your layout is perfect for an intro class!

thanks!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to Lilgem

Oh so i am soooo glad that we didn't name ourselves passion for scrappin or along that line....i just saw that there is a scrapper here with the name passionscrappin! That would have been weird!!!

Oh, and my hubby is such a weirdo...he's a total guitar hero! LOL!

Diva
In response to TableScraps

I've got a buddy here till tomorrow, so I'm in and out and otherwise occupied.

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem

• yoginiscraps Said:
Oh so i am soooo glad that we didn't name ourselves passion for scrappin or along that line....i just saw that there is a scrapper here with the name passionscrappin! That would have been weird!!!

Oh, and my hubby is such a weirdo...he's a total guitar hero! LOL!

I like PaperCuts better anyway! I have never played guitar hero, but I keep getting told i should...

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to Lilgem

JCI ladies! Hope everyone had a good Tuesday - it's snowing here and I am diligently working away on my Letter to Me example submission.

Pooka - enjoy your company!

Nite everyone!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Hi!

I'm getting really excited to get my reprints back tomorrow so I can work on something to post here! I'm getting frustrated b/c I can't find appropriate pp though... argh.

Hope you're all having a good night!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to *jesse*

Well I worked on a layout today, and i wasn't feeling it, and it's a bit wacko, but i at least scrapped. I should have it done and uploaded tomorrow...i didn't quite finish it.

I am desperately hoping that this stupid weather warms up soon, i am seriously annoyed. UGH.

Well, off to try and beat hubby at Carnival Games on Wii. LOL!

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn

Guitar hero... from my standpoint, it may be fun to play (but not for me) but it is totally not fun to watch. LOL. I wouldn't be very good at it anyway! I tried DDR once and was overwhelmed with that - although it is good exercise and I promote it for kids!

Just checking in. Trying to stay warm here and out of the SNOW!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to janet28rn

Just dropping off my example layout for the "Letter to Me" challenge. This one was a MAJOR undertaking. I wrote the poem myself. Critique away!

As for me, I am off to bed - will catch up tomorrow! Nite!

Slow Down By Saucier131

keliloves
Idol
keliloves

Here is the layout that I need some help with. It just seems plain. I like the color combo with the pink and brown but It just doesn't pop.
Advice?

Rosie By Keliglover

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to keliloves

I've posted several new layouts in my gallery so come critique. I have been busy today and got several layouts finished. I also got a battery for my digital camera so I could post my layouts.

Shawna - Awesome job on your letter to me layout.

My sons birthday was today and he is getting a wii from his grandparents. My dh just told me we are getting guitar hero this weekend so I'm sure I will be right there with you Janet.

I will check in tomorrow.
Night everyone!

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to keliloves

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am home today - have a nasty sinus thing going on and just feel like vedging...and maybe scrapping! LOL! Hope everyone has a great day!

PS - At the risk of sounding like a total dork, what does MMS mean? I keep seeing it all over forums and cannot come up with words that would make sense?! LOL!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Shawna- MMS is marking my spot. I wouldn't know that except I saw someone else ask on the general forum! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Is the wii as fun as it looks? I've thought about getting it.

chattycat
Expert
chattycat

First off, Good Morning!!

I have an extremely busy day ahead of me and really shouldn't be on here right now but I just had to be ACU.heehee.

Keli-left you some love/suggestions in your gallery.

Shawna-you have set the bar high on this challenge. I want you to know, I have had a crappy past 2 days walking down memory lane and then saw your LO and realized there are better ways of journaling then tormenting myself with specific screw-ups so the good mojo is back.

Now, I just need to work through my complete and utter distaste for ANY photo of me as a teenager/early 20's. I have 3 words for you here:

80's big hair.

That about sums it up and now I must deal with my envy of your beautiful pics(hair) and get on with this.

Oh,one more thing, it's a Kokopelli. Apparently some type of little fertility nymphs which definitely had no business on that LO but sure are cute.

Hope you all have a great day

Edited by chattycat on 02-27-08 07:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to chattycat

Good morning everyone! I'm gonna go leave some love!

kit-cat
Diva
kit-cat
In response to lovestoscrap3000

wow that is such a pretty lo I like how you put the buttons aroud it..And the dresses are amazing.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to kit-cat

Thank you ladies for the suggestions on my layouts. I will definately be adding some embellies to my Rosie layout above.

Audrey - I like the idea of adding some pink polka dots to the letters. I had thought of that but just didn't know what to use to put them there. I don't have a pink pen or marker that will show up on the dark brown. I will be on the lookout for one though. Any suggestions?

These pictures are from my friends wedding and the journaling that I am planning to add will tell the story. I just don't know what I should journal on. I thought about adding pink and brown flowers(if I can find some)as embellies.

ScrappySan
Expert
ScrappySan
In response to keliloves

Hope you'll get well soon Shawna. Or not... I'm sick too and managed to scrap some as my husband has a vacation and can take care of our baby, so it's not all that bad to stay home from work.

I've tried to leave my comfort zone, especially with the last LO and found myself embellish more and more when I lost myself in it and now it's quite messy ... I'm so open for help if you care to look at it! Although it's not easy to move anything, one can only add... I did some doodling by the flowers on the right and I think it looks a bit better, but I'm too lazy to do a new scan.

Off to see your galleries!
Have a great day everybody.
Sandra

Saucier131
Diva
Saucier131
In response to ScrappySan

Thanks everyone...though I feel kinda cruddy, I am getting some scrapping done with a quiet house! And, the dogs love it because I'm home to throw balls to them in the snow. (I know, real good for a cold huh?!) lol!

Cathy - I had the same problem you did on the Letter to Me Challenge at first...I started rehashing all of the ******** I shouldn't have done/should've done differently, etc. and finally just decided to sum it up without going into details and chastising myself too much! I am sure your lo will be great - kinda looking forward to seeing that awesome 80's hairstyle!

So here's a layout I got done just a bit ago from snow time this morning. I tried to glam it up a bit, and struggled with it being a winter layout, but wanting to incorporate the green from the ball. I finally gave up on the green. Then I put the little love sticker on the photo (bottom right) and realized I didn't like it but the darn thing is stuck on there so well there is no removing it! Ugh! Still - I like the action shots in this layout.

Critique away ladies!

Air Dog By Saucier131

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics