Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Crocheting With Cats        (Topic#1453663)
Tracy428
Expert
Tracy428
In response to time2scrp

I love that. Very much like some of my knitting times. Will send it on to my mom and prayer shawl group.

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to Tracy428

LOL at some of these posts! I was working on a project in the living room one night...stepped away for no longer than 5 minutes...came back to find my entire BRAND NEW ball of ivory-coloured yarn unwound for me. Still not sure who the culprit was.

This also reminds me of something else I've read about wrapping gifts with cats. If I can find it, I'll share it with you all, because I sure that some of you have this experience too.

Jen

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to JenKoss

ROFL, I just started learning how to crochet, so far so good, but then again I'm trying to do it behind a closed door to keep it away from all the little paws, claws, and jaws. (older fat cat, kitten, dog, & puppy)

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to Scrappin Kitty

That is so cute. I just made a page with my cat getting my yarn lol..
Mr. Scratch says... NO YARN for you! By Planty

My Yorkie Pepper likes to get my balls of yarn too little goof.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to planty

Another purpose for kitty.... I use mine when I offer an RAK for a crafty challenge I post. After receiving everyone's entry that they have posted a photo (usually a card challenge), I print everyone's name on the same size piece of paper and I crumple them all up. I toss them on the floor and whichever my kitty pounces on and pushes around first is the winner. How's that for an RAK? (random act of kitty?). I have done 2 prizes this way.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to pinkpaperairedale

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
Another purpose for kitty.... I use mine when I offer an RAK for a crafty challenge I post. After receiving everyone's entry that they have posted a photo (usually a card challenge), I print everyone's name on the same size piece of paper and I crumple them all up. I toss them on the floor and whichever my kitty pounces on and pushes around first is the winner. How's that for an RAK? (random act of kitty?). I have done 2 prizes this way.

Too Funny!!! But Hey if it works why not!!??My cats run the house around here although the dogs DO TRY! I love these pet posts!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics