Username Post: Scrappin In Georgia        (Topic#1453899)
Mrstutorwife
Guru
Mrstutorwife

Hello everyone, My name is Vanessa! I just wanted to start this thread for everyone from GA to come and meet each other and share ideas, and hopefully start some new friendships! So i want to hear from all of my Georgia girls (and guys)!

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope
In response to Mrstutorwife

good morning! always nice to see some scrappers closer to home.

Mrstutorwife
Guru
Mrstutorwife
In response to Jamie Pope

Good Morning Jamie! Welcome & Thanks for Stoppin in! I agree it is nice to see scrappers close to home! I hope you have a Fabulous Day!

lovestoscrap3000
Idol
lovestoscrap3000

hi:) i live NE of atlanta..just wanted to say HI!

mwjlnb
mwjlnb 
Expert
mwjlnb
In response to lovestoscrap3000

Hi just wanted to jump on and say hi. I'm in north ga. Also, you may want to check out the Ga Peaches we're all from Ga and try to get together and crop once a month. I've formed some great friendships through that thread. I think we're on thread #27 now

SavScrapAddict
Guru
SavScrapAddict
In response to mwjlnb

Good morning everyone,

Glad to see more local scrapbookers. Vanessa your Lily Bug LO is so cute LOL. I hope everyone is having a great week so far

Mrstutorwife
Guru
Mrstutorwife
In response to SavScrapAddict

Good Afternoon Jessica Thanks for stopping by I hope you have a fabulous day and come back really soon!

Margot- Thank you soo much for stopping in! I actually found that thread after I made this one I have joined it to but I’m hopeing that either one I’m in I will make lots of great Friends in the process! Thanks again though and I hope you have an awesome day and come back soon!

Maria, thank you so much for stopping by my gallery! I am going to register for class but i will get to you gallery this evening! I hope you have a Great Day!

Talk to you guys sooon!

Mrstutorwife
Guru
Mrstutorwife

Just for Shareing!Converse Love

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Hello Vanessa. There are tons of amazing people to hang out with in Georgia. I am honored to count Margot and the other GA Peaches amongst my friends.
Hope you get as lucky as I am!

Mrstutorwife
Guru
Mrstutorwife
In response to ScrappyGuy

Converse Love (spelled RIght)
By Mrstutorwife

blue_cow27
Resident
blue_cow27

WOW this post is old! But I thought I'd reply anyway. I live in NW Georgia, wanted to say hi!!

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to blue_cow27

Hi, there! Don't know where all the other Ga people went, I was beginning to think I was all alone! I live in north central Ga myself. Glad to meet you!

New Kid On the Block
In response to GaMtnScrap

I'm in Georgia, too and just found this forum! Are there any other current Peaches out there? I'm so excited to find some online scrapping buddies!

I'm North West Georgia, BTW.

Edited by thebonmama on 01-27-10 12:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to thebonmama

I am in North GA too and am also wondering where all the Georgia scrappers went. Another thread said something about facebook but I haven't looked for anyone there yet. Perhaps we can start a new group? Anyone interested in doing that?

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Shutterbugg

The only page I could find on Facebook hadn't been updated in months. I'd be interested in seeing a new group started here!

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20

i think you may be talking about my group gamtnscrap

it is called georgia peaches. i haven't updated it in a long time because i think there has been a lack of interest in it. i was going to have challenges and games and stuff like that, but people entered them and didn't submit anything. it was more of a bother to me to update anything when it didn't seem like anyone else was trying to make an effort. maybe if some of you would like to help me make the group work i will update a little more. there are disscusion pages that we can discuss things like upcoming events and things like that.

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20
In response to olliebelle20

i didn't mean for the "maybe if some of you would help me make the group work i would update it more" to sound like i was giving an attitude.

Amy_Lynn
Guru
Amy_Lynn
In response to olliebelle20

Yep everyone went to facebook. I guess since they were there anyway and already friends with everyone it was easier to just use one place and say stuff once. I don't really know for sure, just my theory.

Crops got harder to plan with all the stores closing and it got to where everyone had to do a lot or traveling to get to any crops. I think everyone just got burned out on the travel thing. Right before the move to facebook it was decided to just alternate every month between the 2 Archiver's. I don't know if the group meets anymore.

I miss the scrapbook talks we use to have though and would love to see another group started here. I havent been able to scrapbook in over a year. So if I can't actually do it, at least I could talk scrapbooking.

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Amy_Lynn

Olliebelle, not sure if it was your page or not. I just did a search for Georgia Peaches because I knew that was the name of the group on here, and that was the only scrapbooking related page found on the search, at least at that time.

I know this makes me abnormal, but I don't use or like Facebook. I used my husband's user information to do the search. I also use his user info to login long enough to grab pictures that my stepkids post of the grandkids (they are in the military and scattered about, so this was the easiest for them to post pics in one place for all the family). But, other than that, I don't go there. I know, I'm weird and it doesn't make sense, and I can't explain it.

Anyway, I'd rather talk sb'ing here.

conpit52
Veteran
conpit52

Hello I live in the Hinesville Ga area and thought I was all alone out here so good to here there are more in Ga. I'm still new to scrapbooking and would love to meet people to help me out because I need alot of help lol. Have a wonderful day every one.

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to conpit52

Hi! I think Hinesville is a long way from me (I'm in northern central part of state), but still good to meet another Georgia scrapper!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics