Username Post: Album sources?        (Topic#1455207)
NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I am having such a difficult time finding an album for the wedding scrapbook I am doing for my middle brother. I would really like a landscape 11 x 8.5. but a 12 x 12 would do if need be. Does anyone have a source other than the standard stores?

Gemini Twins
Diva
Gemini Twins
In response to NMlady

Check on QVC. They have some beautiful albums.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to Gemini Twins

Have you checked Kohl's? They have some with the photo albums and frames. I've bought some 12 x 12 and some 8 1/2 by 11 there before. I'm not sure about the 11 by 8 1/2 though. I've also seen scrapbooks at Target.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to NMlady

Hi,

That size of album is very hard to find for weddings. I know of very few on the market. I've linked some here that may work. In particular, the 8.5x8.5 swirl album by K and Company is really different.

Hope that helps!
Products Referenced in This Post:

mustangkayla
Guru
mustangkayla
In response to TriciaH

K & Co have some great albums. I find it easier to search my favorite companies websites and find the actual album I want and then search for it at different locations/websites.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to mustangkayla

Thank you ladies for all the options.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to TriciaH

• TriciaH Said:
Hi,

That size of album is very hard to find for weddings. I know of very few on the market. I've linked some here that may work. In particular, the 8.5x8.5 swirl album by K and Company is really different.

Hope that helps!

Tricia, when it says coming soon, how long can I expect that to be?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to TriciaH

I think I might like this one. There isn't anything in the description that tells what it's made of. Does anyone have this one?
Products Referenced in This Post:

ScrappinStark
Pro
ScrappinStark
In response to NMlady

I have both the White Pearl Elegance, and the Pink Rapture albums for my wedding. I LOVE these albums. They are satin. And they have such gorgeous details!

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
  • TriciaH Said:
Hi,

Hope that helps!

Tricia, when it says coming soon, how long can I expect that to be?

Right now we have re-orders out for everything that's out of stock. Manufacturers are behind due to shipping their new products so I would guess 2-3 weeks. I know K and Company 's new products arrived to us today, so they will probably ship our re-orders starting late next week.

emrmc 
Tenant
  • emrmc on 03-06-08 04:30 PM
In response to TriciaH

I'm a CM snob when it comes to albums. They still make the best.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to emrmc

I don't care for that style of scrapbook.

TulsaDMBgirl
Expert
TulsaDMBgirl
In response to NMlady

Right here at sb.com !!

http://store.scrapbook.com/amcrcual.html

I Love the American Craft albums they make the 8.5x11 and to make it a landcape album, just turn it.

Diva
In response to TulsaDMBgirl

When I really want something a specific size, I just make them.

That makes it really easy to customize to what you want.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to PookasCrayon

I don't care for the three ring binders. But thanks for the help.
Pooka What do you use to make your albums?
I think I am going to order the one from Pioneer that Tricia shows in her post. My mom liked it the best. MY SIL is not a frilly-girly-girl, but she likes nice things.

Diva
In response to NMlady

I usually start with really pretty mat board that I pick up cheap in framing departments (Joanns always has a good selection, cheap cheap). Then the binding usually depends on what I want to do with it.

I've got linen binding tape, and PVA glue, and heavy-duty needles and waxed linen, depending on the style I want.

There are a LOT of good books out there on making your own books and albums.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics