Page 3 of 143 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #53: Still Celebrating        (Topic#1455331)
Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Kahlan

Why not make her a card? If you have heart punches, these are great for making a shamrock.

That's very thoughtful of you. You're a wonderful daughter-in-law/love.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

It's raining and icky, here. DD is training a friend about horses over at my MIL's. I hope they're wearing rain gear. They are gonna be such messes!

I've been trying to clean my kitchen floor all week long but have found other distractions. I even cleaned under my fridge last week! I really need new floors. This floor is over 10 years old and been abused. I'm letting an area soak before I clean it some more. I like to every so often get down on my hands and knees and scrub. That's what I've put off. I've been Swiffering it regularly but it really doesn't get deep enough to get the stuff in the crevices.

Blake is having a blast with all my marbles. I gave him a cleaned clear 2 liter soda bottle to fill with the marbles and some other things.

BBL

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Blake does not like Moon Sand. Good thing I kept some of the Playdough down here.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I have Blake with me in my room now. He's enjoy the Playdough. Anything he doesn't like he'll call "poo poo." He pushed his finger into the Moon Sand "Ooh! Poo poo!! Yuck!" So I put it away.

It's quiet here.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I got the worst of my kitchen floor cleaned. I'll have to drive up to the end of the road at 11 to wait for Bradley's school bus. I'll have Blake in the car with me. I'll let him drive. Not leaving our property or going fast.

I'm feeling and there's no one to back at me.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

I am working on cleaning and laundry. I am irritable as can be this morning. Don't know what my deal is... ugg... I hate that feeling. Everything is annoying me (ok not comments on threads....more like school and job searches and messy stuff and my dog wanting to be near me ...which I normally love how he follows me around).

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

*and with one mention of being irritable, she clears the entire website...no posts*

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
Why not make her a card? If you have heart punches, these are great for making a shamrock.

That's very thoughtful of you. You're a wonderful daughter-in-law/love.

I do plan on making some for her in the future. I want this card to be special because it's going to be hard on her. I don't think I'm all that wonderful, I just know how devastated I would be without my husband. They loved each other the way my husband and I do. Half of her is gone. Well, enough of that, it's making me teary eyed. Time for me get out and take care of business.

Sounds like your having fun with your grandson. I can't wait till I have one to spoil.

See ya soon!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
*and with one mention of being irritable, she clears the entire website...no posts*

No, you didn't clear the website. I just have to leave.

Now, how to we get you to turn that frown upside down. HMMM... I'll have to think on that one.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 08:10 AM
In response to Kahlan

Mornin' everyone!!

Hopefully I'll get to catch up a bit and chat today. It should be a slower day here at work...bosses are out! Yippee! (Love 'em to death, but you're always happy when the boss is gone!) I do have the best bosses ever though.

So...my plan is to just hang out...maybe catch up on some personal stuff. I do have to do a couple of errands here in a minute, but that should be it.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 08:11 AM
In response to LeeLo

We're supposed to get snow this evening and tomorrow...up to 6 inches. It was in the mid 50s yesterday. Ick! We've had some nice days lately and I'm ready for spring. NOT more snow!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Kahlan

I'm back from my errands!

The store didn't have the pp I ruined earlier in the week, so now I have to text my husband directions to the store I went to last Sunday and bought it from, since it's on his way home and I don't think three sheets of paper is worth a 35 mile round trip and $2 in tolls. He even knows which kind to get because I took a pic of the scraps and sent it to his phone.

I need to put the groceries away and get some other in house chores done. I'll be in and out periodically if people want to chat.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 08:15 AM
In response to moxiegirl23

Hmmm...it looks like the sun is trying to pop out here a bit and it has stopped raining for now. I think I will run out and do my errands now before it starts back. We're under a winter weather advisory starting at 6pm-tomorrow.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to LeeLo

I am on my second load of laundry. Yay...actually getting stuff accomplished today. That is always a good thing.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to riorabbit

Just got some sad family news.
Housing market claims another victim. And they have a daughter with a baby on the way.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Housing market claims another victim. And they have a daughter with a baby on the way.

Are they losing thier home? I don't understand...

Ugg... I hate the housing stuff right now. I am soo sick of looking for a place to live. I can stay here until the semester is over and I am seriously considering moving back in with my parents for a while after I graduate. I would probably agree to do most of the cleaning, grocery shopping, and cooking in exchange for free rent and not having to pay as much for groceries too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:

Had to tend to Blake. He started fussing and crying that he wanted his mother. Kinda odd for him to do that after a couple of hours. He's not even done that right after she leaves for some time now.

Then I had to drive us to the end of the driveway (it's raining) to wait for Bradley to get home. While waiting, dd came home with her friend. Then the bus came. Both boys are now home with their mother. I'll let her feed and put them down for their naps. Then I'll play with them again.

Got my kitchen floor about as white as they'll ever be. Good thing I'm not cooking tonight. It will stay that way at least until tomorrow.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

and prayers, Dawn.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

Are they losing thier home? I don't understand...

Ugg... I hate the housing stuff right now. I am soo sick of looking for a place to live. I can stay here until the semester is over and I am seriously considering moving back in with my parents for a while after I graduate. I would probably agree to do most of the cleaning, grocery shopping, and cooking in exchange for free rent and not having to pay as much for groceries too.

Meghan's family?

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
  • riorabbit Said:

Had to tend to Blake. He started fussing and crying that he wanted his mother. Kinda odd for him to do that after a couple of hours. He's not even done that right after she leaves for some time now.

Then I had to drive us to the end of the driveway (it's raining) to wait for Bradley to get home. While waiting, dd came home with her friend. Then the bus came. Both boys are now home with their mother. I'll let her feed and put them down for their naps. Then I'll play with them again.

Got my kitchen floor about as white as they'll ever be. Good thing I'm not cooking tonight. It will stay that way at least until tomorrow.

Thanks for the hugs.

Oh and I am soo bad about mopping. I sweep often because my dog sheds like CRAZY. Mopping is a pain though. I am rather fond of saltillo (sp?) tile because dirt doesn't show as well. I figure dirt and stuff on the ground is not that harmful. I mean it is on the ground outside...

Page 3 of 143 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics