Page 5 of 143 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #53: Still Celebrating        (Topic#1455331)
DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to moxiegirl23

I can't even imagine how my sister gets through all this without her faith. One thing after another.
Yea, Rio, my sister spends money like that too.
Her hubby left the military about a year ago, and they promptly bought quads.
They lose those as well.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I bought a new blade and cap set for my silhouette yesterday. I'm going to give my old blade to John and see if he can sharpen it for me. Worst case scenario, he can't and I still have a new blade. If he can, it means two blades.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
I can't even imagine how my sister gets through all this without her faith. One thing after another.
They lose those as well.

*If you feel I am being too nosey, please say so and tell me to shup*

Have they filed yet, do they know what all they lose and all that for sure?

I am sure that must be sooo hard.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

Ok, I really need to go. I am driving a friend to the doctor's in prescott today. I need to finish getting ready and I wanted to vacuum the doggy fur off the seat she will be sitting in.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
They lose those as well.

*If you feel I am being too nosey, please say so and tell me to shup*

Have they filed yet, do they know what all they lose and all that for sure?

I am sure that must be sooo hard.

Mind you, I am getting this info from my mom. So its only as accurate as that.
She said they saw a bankruptcy attorney. They did not want to attach the home, but because they have only been in it 3 years and have a second as well as a first...well....it has to be part of it.
Their 2 vehicles are not part of it.
My parents co-signed a loan for them, so now it falls back on them.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to DawnInAZ

Oh... I am sorry to hear that for your parents too.

My parents have offered to cosign stuff here and that worries me a bit. I am seriously considering going back to their place though when the semester is over. I have soo much stuff to fit in there home though. They have a decent sized home, but they own a ton too. I was thinking about it though and I can rent a storage unit for much much cheaper than an apartment. So I could put stuff I don't use as often and don't want to get rid of in that. Then I thought more about it and they have a huge yard so I could just buy a cheap storage shed (it wouldn't be that much more than storage for a year) and it could live in their yard. THey have wanted a storage shed for a while so they could keep it after I moved out and the shed would be much cheaper than rent somewhere.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 09:44 AM

I'm back from my errands...just in time too. It has started raining again. That usually doesn't happen. I usually get out and that is when it rains again. I can't believe it is almost lunch time...just 20 more minutes. This morninig has flown by.

Dawn...I'm so sorry about their house. That is awful! I wish the housing market would go back up. I'm going to real estate school in a couple of months. I'm hoping it will pick back up by the time I get through the class and get my license, etc., etc. I'm taking night classes so it will take longer because I have to have 90 hours total. I could take it in a couple of weeks, but don't wanna miss work that much.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 09:45 AM
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
They lose those as well.

I'll keep you all in my prayers. I firmly believe in the power of prayer. I've seen it work too many times not to believe.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
Old thread:

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • NMlady Said:
Well since Sears owns KMart now would they carry the things Kmart did?

Very doubtful. Their children's clothes are EXPENSIVE now (think $40-60 for a little girl's cotton sundress) and they carry the entire line of Craftsman tools, which KMart never carried. Our Sears Grand is nothing more than a Sears store with an Internet Cafe in it. No resemblance to KMart whatsoever.

So sorry.

It's all right. I haven't been to Sears yet, I will more than likely not get to go check it out until next week. I have some last-minute stuff to do today for Lizzie's party tomorrow, and tomorrow morning we're taking out around 9am and Lizzie and I are getting our "hairs" trimmed, picking up her cake at Target, and picking up her "balloonies" and "shrimpies" at Hy-Vee.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

I have a decision to make: Cricut Expression or Wishblade ....older Wishblade , but Wishblade nonetheless...I have always wanted one...but it's loud and I'm a midnight scrapper...However I like the fonts and carts that Cricut offers...I don't know...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

[quote=DawnInAZ][quote=ri orabbit][quote=Bling Fairy Vivian][quote=riorabbit][ quote=DawnInAZ]Just got some sad family news.
Housing market claims another victim. And they have a daughter with a baby on the way.
[/quote]
Are they losing thier home? I don't understand...

Ugg... I hate the housing stuff right now. I am soo sick of looking for a place to live. I can stay here until the semester is over and I am seriously considering moving back in with my parents for a while after I graduate. I would probably agree to do most of the cleaning, grocery shopping, and cooking in exchange for free rent and not having to pay as much for groceries too.
[/quote]

Meghan's family?
[/quote]

Not sure if you are asking me or Dawn. I presumed it is Meghan's family...just wondered what exactly is happening to them.

[/quote]
Yes, it's their family.
Her dad has not found a job yet. He was flipping houses and that market is what has gotten them into trouble, because none are selling or selling fast enough. They have to declare the big B. Because they have only been in their home 3 years, it is included in it. And they have to be out by June.
She has the most incredible home too.

[/quote]
Oh, Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear about Megan...I hope everything works out in their favor, and you have my prayers, too.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 09:58 AM

What a decision! I hate making decisions like that. I tend to take waaaayyy too long b/c I analyze every single aspect of it.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 10:00 AM
In response to LeeLo

For what you get vs. price, which is better? Wishblade or Cricut?

I really don't know much about the Wishblade , but it seems to be able to be connected to the computer. I've also heard you can get free fonts and stuff and you do not have to have everything on a cartridge. Again, I really do not know much about either.

What is everyone's opinions? I would like to purchase something like one of these soon, but am not sure which to go with.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 10:02 AM
In response to LeeLo

HUH???

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 10:03 AM
In response to LeeLo

Okay...ignore previous post. It was not letting me post and was saying that my comment could not be posted because there was nothing in this box? HUH?? Weird. It let me post HUH??? though! LOL.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to LeeLo

• LeahDee Said:
What a decision! I hate making decisions like that. I tend to take waaaayyy too long b/c I analyze every single aspect of it.

OH, man, me too. I thought I had my mind set on the Cricut Expression, and had even bid on a couple off evilbay. Then a certain somebody who shall remain nameless offered me her second NIB Wishblade . It's the older one, but all the new software works with it. I've seen demos of the Cricut on TV and on YouTube. I think if I saw a demo of the Wishblade that would help in my decision-making. I'll have to go to YouTube and look later.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 10:04 AM
In response to LeeLo

Okay...from what I am seeing, Wishblade is more expensive.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to LeeLo

• LeahDee Said:
HUH???

Do what to WHO for HOW many Twinkies???

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 10:06 AM

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • LeahDee Said:

OH, man, me too. I thought I had my mind set on the Cricut Expression, and had even bid on a couple off evilbay. Then a certain somebody who shall remain nameless offered me her second NIB Wishblade . It's the older one, but all the new software works with it. I've seen demos of the Cricut on TV and on YouTube. I think if I saw a demo of the Wishblade that would help in my decision-making. I'll have to go to YouTube and look later.

Hmmm...good idea. I would like to see a demo of the Wishblade myself. I really do not know much about it. I had to drag myself out of the store the other day...they had a Cricut Expression for $289 or a regular Cricut for something like $185. I think I might even be happy with just the regular Cricut and not the Expression, just because I don't know how much I would really use it. It seems that lately I do not get enough time to scrap!

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-07-08 10:08 AM
In response to LeeLo

Okay...Just read that the regular Cricut could cut a border 11.5" long. I would really like the newer one then because you could cut a 12" border. I usually scrap 12x12.

Page 5 of 143 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics