Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: North Carolina Scrappers        (Topic#1456417)
TLHarwick
Tenant
TLHarwick
In response to mchiusano

Anyone still scrapping in NC? I live in the Fayetteville area.... always looking for cropping buddies!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to TLHarwick

It's been a bit quiet on the NC threads lately! But I think that there are several here that are in your area!!

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq
In response to SmartyPants

Greenville/Ayden North Carolina. Always up for meeting a new scrap pal.

Scrappin4ever
Veteran
Scrappin4ever
In response to scrapbooksuzieq

Hi from the Asheville area! Wish there were more scrappers in my area.

Cheryl

Sara Faye
Veteran
Sara Faye
In response to Library Mommy

I live in Southport NC near Wilmington NC! Wish I could find someone close to me lol

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sara Faye

I'm in Taylorsville, NC and we have a scrapping group that meets once a month, plus we scrap with groups in Granite falls and Valdese.

jrlock
jrlock 
New Kid On the Block
jrlock
In response to raojudy

Hi! Is anybody still here? I just joined and wanted to say Hello to the other NC scrapbookers. I live in Thomasville, which is near Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem. Is there anyone nearby?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to jrlock

Welcome to scrapbook.com! It's a lot of fun here. I am near Greensboro!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I am in Conord, work in Charlotte.

Resident
In response to bluucaca

You ladies are in for a treat...You should check out our North Carolina Scrapbooking Opportunities..we will be offering scrapbooking events/retreats/crops all around the NC area.
I have a site that is open for members @ www.meetup.com/northcarolinascrapboo kingretreats
We have a scrapbook store on premises at our events that carries all the current scrapbooking products as well as teaches wonderful classes and offers you a chance to try new products or learn a new technique as well as a few stampin vendors on site and a Creative memories scrapbooking vendor..So be sure to go to the site and register to stay up to date with our events. We currently have a crop in Raleigh on Sat. 25th from noon til 9pm...RSVP to me so I can fill you in..It's free just bring something to share with others..
I look much forward to meeting some new scrappers!
We will be in Wilmington for beginning of 2012 so be sure to register with the site to stay informed of our scrapbooking opportunities..

Mary Full
www.meetup.com/northcarolinascrapboo kingretreats

LEZE
LEZE 
Tenant
LEZE
  • LEZE on 07-27-11 07:33 PM

I'm in Cornelius

Resident
In response to bluucaca

I'm Mary and I host scrapbooking weekend retreats there in Raleigh, Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Outer Banks NC and Richmond...check us out www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Looking for new scrappers..
Mary Full

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapnmaw

jrlock and SmartyPants I'm in Greensboro also. I have crops at my house once a month. If you are interested let me know.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to sudngcg

Hey there sudngcg - can you tell me more about your crops?? can you pm me the information and location
thanks

Resident

North Carolina Scrapbook Retreats & Crops

Blockade Runner Beach Resort

Three Wonderful Days Cropping in Beautiful Wrightsville Beach North Carolina February 3-5, 2012

Our Scrapbooking Retreats were created to meet the needs of overworked, stressed out, seriously addicted scrappers. Come get away, relax, and have fun with friends, old and new.
Retreats start on Friday at 10 am and continue until Sunday at 4 pm. We have an atmosphere where you can relax in your jammies, stay up all night giggling with girlfriends and create fabulous scrapbook pages.
We will have several scrapbook vendors on site as usual our CM rep, Stampin Up, CTMH and our own scrapbook store "Croppin Oasis" from Raleigh NC. Also we will offer a display of Scentsy candles (candle smells will not be exposed if requested due to allergies) along with massage therapist and Dove Chocolate.
Classes by our Scrapbook Vendors and as always each attendee will receive a special thank you gift from me for coming. We will have numerous door prizes during the weekend along with 3 grand prizes which one will consist of a FREE scrapbook weekend retreat to another NC scrapbook weekend retreat.
Crop Fee $125 per person plus hotel is $99 per night REQUIRED (up to 2 per room or 3rd/4th person $25 extra per person over 2) taxes xtra on hotel stay. Breakfast included with hotel stay.
Won't you come join us? February 3rd through 5th!
Don't delay your registration as we expect this one to sell out!~
For more information and to sign up or if you have any questions feel free to email me
Thanks,
Mary Full
all details at the site www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Resident
In response to TLHarwick

Check out our Fayettesville crops @ http://www.meetup.com/Fayetteville-NC-North -Carolina-Sc...
Offering weekend scrapbooking in
Raleigh NC, Morrisville NC, Charlotte, NC, Wrightsville Beach, Myrtle Beach as well as local crops in Raleigh NC & Surrounding areas..
Mary Full

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Also Myrtle Beach, SC Fall 2012
www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
Mary FUll

FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW
In response to scrapnmaw

Hi everyone! I'm in the Hendersonville/Asheville area and would love to get together with you for crops. You can find me at http://www.meetup.com/Carolinas-Crop-Paper- Scissors/

And I have a weekend retreat that you are going to kick yourself if you don't go. Information is on my meetup page ... Cropping in the Smokies. The date is Sept 21 through 23, 2012, and you'll love it. Contact me for more information. Faith

Resident
In response to bluucaca

Check out our upcoming scrapbook retreats @ www.northcarolinascrapbookret reats.com

New Kid On the Block

I live just outside Raleigh, NC and don't know anyone that is a serious scrapper. I do more digital than anything. Hope to "meet" some of the other Tar Heels.

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics