Username Post: Memphis-area Croppers        (Topic#1457177)
CherylGermandova
New Kid On the Block
CherylGermandova

Hello Memphis area!

I am from the Cordova area near Germantown. I was wondering if there were any other croppers from the Memphis area on here?? Most on the Tennessee thread seem to be middle and East Tennessee, so I thought having a Memphis area thread might be helpful.

I have been scrapbooking for seven years (since our first child was born) and love it. Preserving memories is so important!!

Please post your area or other info, if there are any local crops you attend, your favorite local scrapbooking store, and your preferred method of scrapbooking (ie digital, traditional, etc.)

Edited by CherylGermandova on 03-22-08 07:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CherylGermandova
New Kid On the Block
CherylGermandova
In response to CherylGermandova

Ok I will start...

I am Cheryl and am in the Cordova/Germantown area. Our kids go to Germantown schools and we go to Hope Presbyterian Church. I attend to local Creative Memories crops pretty regularly, both meet on a Friday night. One is in Eads and one is in Lakeland. I have also attended a great one in Bartlett and I LOVE to go to Archivers. My preferred method is traditional scrapbooking and I think journaling is extremely important.

scrapbookingforothers
Pro
scrapbookingforothers

I don't live in Tennessee but thought I would say hello anyway! I too think journaling is very important. I tell everyone that I scrapbook with, if you don't want your journaling on the front of your page for whatever reason, either write on a tag and tuck it behind a photo mat or write on the back of the page, just write!! LOL!!

Tnsouthernbelle
Tenant
Tnsouthernbelle
In response to scrapbookingforothers

Hello,

My name is Marilyn and I live in the Oakland area. I also like the traditional scrapbooking and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE archivers! I have attended some crops here and there, but usually just crop at home when I have the time. Lately, I haven't cropped at all, but I am always reading scrapbooking boards and checking out all the latest ideas. I have been scrapbooking about two years, and I am NOT GOOD at journaling, although I try!

I hope to hear back from you Memphis area Croppers!!!!

shargod
Veteran
shargod

hello, I am from Horn Lake, MS not too far from you. Nice to know there are others out there that live close by.

Scrapperrella
Tenant
Scrapperrella
In response to shargod

I live in Collierville, so I probably live pretty close to you! I am ADDICTED to scrapbooking although my pages aren't anywhere near as impressive as a lot of the ones in the gallery. Everyone seems to be way more advanced than me. I never go to crops, but I have taken a few of the classes at Archivers. It is my favorite store in the world, but I have to prevent myself from going cause I easily spend $100 each trip. NOT GOOD. Anyway: I would love to get information about crops because I think they sound fun and have never been. I don't have any friends that like to scrapbook, but all my friends love to look at what I scrapbook. Ironic. Well, keep in touch.

Amber

ScrappininMemphis
Diva
ScrappininMemphis
In response to Scrapperrella

Another Memphian here. I love to do take some classes at Archivers. I love to go to crops there too. I want to meet more friends who scrapbook. Only a few friends of mine like to scrapbook.

Tenant
In response to ScrappininMemphis

I live in Bartlett. 3 min from Eclectica

New Kid On the Block
In response to sharmic00

Hi I live in Hickory Valley, Tn. That's close to Bolivar about an hour away from Memphis. I'm new to the forums. Just thought I'd say hello

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics