Page 193 of 193 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Renee all of those are great!!!

Awww Shanah tooo precious!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Sorry I haven't checked in lately. I was having some complications with pain and bleeding so I was running back and forth to the doctors to see what was going on. Turns out that my ovarian cysts were back with a vengance so I went i for surgery 2 days ago to have some cysts removed and have my tubes tied. I'm pretty sore today but the swelling has gone down about 50% from yesterday and the bruising is getting more red instead of purple. It's sad that it takes surgery to calm me down LOL Luckily dh has this week off work because his store is being renovated so he's watching the kids while I rest and sleep. I hope that I'll be able to get on here more often but in all honesty it's so hard lately. DH works all night long and sleeps all day so I'm basically a married single mother.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Scrappy Shanah

Oh Shanah hugs to you my dear I hope this surgery has helped you with the pain. After the recovery that is. That is so hard to practically be a single parent and have to do it all by yourself. With no break! And keep up with the house and laundry wow! You are strong and you can do it! I hope help arrives soon! What's going on with your store? Any movement with the plans?

Things have been crazy here too. They rented out my grandparents house and that was the meeting place for all the holidays and I am wondering how it will feel not going there for the Holiday! Although since my gpa passed life has not been the same without him! Just full of mixed emotions today lol sorry!
On the happy note...I am going to Minnesota next year to be the maid of honor for one of the girls I met here at SB.com we became really close. and still have not met irl funny right! But I am going and it should be so fun! I am excited!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

BOO!!! I hope everyone has a great Halloweenie!!!

What are the kids dressing up as this year?

I am giving out Snickers, Reeses, Twix, and M & M's and Blow Pops to all the trick or treaters at my house

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Renee77

Hey girl! how r ya???

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85

hey ladies!! I am so sorry I have been so not here!! Life has turned out to be pretty dang hectic if ya know what I mean. I'm still married to the b u t t head! He's made me very happy!! We're down to Four dogs, we were all the way up at 6 at one point. it got to be a little much. I gave scrapbooking a break to help his parents move to Florida, and we got our house pretty much done. Finally the floors look nicer then what they did and I'm starting back up painting again.. We're enjoying life, but not this snow. My christmas and new years & anniversary was a load of CROP! because of my mother in law, but what are you gonna do!

I'm back @ Scrapbooking, and hopefully back in all you ladies lives! Look me up on Facebook!! Kristen S T A P E ofcourse without the spaces!!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to love4scrappin85

Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing good!!

Page 193 of 193 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics