Page 2 of 193 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
Hey everyone

How's it going? Well the wedding Michelle and I had to help with is over !!!! Even though the matron of honor walked down the isle barefoot (she went out the night before was hung over and forgot her shoes) and the bride was a hour and a half late (because the grooms mother was perming her hair) the wedding was really nice The bride was really beautiful!

On a sad not our Michelle (mhjudge32) is in the hospital as of this posting she is in a lot of pain and the doctors are giving her morphine to try and make her comfortable. Please keep her in your prayers!

I will post my tag by this weekend

I'm also happy to see our group is growing and for all you Ohio Ladies I will be sending a short survey (sometime soon) to see how to go ahead with plans for our get together.

Anyway.......I have to be at work at 6:45am so I guess I need to get some sleep

and prayers for Michelle!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Luvaqtpie

I just noticed Michelle shares the same birthday with me!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
Psst .. anyone awake? Gonna cross post this cause I put it on the old thread. You are not going to believe this one ...
I'm up putting ice on my left eyebrow. I have a goose egg the size of Montana! LOL! Samantha (my 18 month old daughter) was on the bed with me and I was trying to get her calmed down so she could go to bed. Somehow she reared her head back and got me right above me eye. It hurt like the dickens. So now I'm still up keeping ice on it and hoping I don;t have too bad of a black eye tomorrow. Knowing my luck, It will be black and blue. Think I ought to scrap it? :-)

I know it hurts now but this is definitely scrap worthy! You and your dd will be laughing in the years to come!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Anne1701

Oh Ann Marie I know what you mean.
By the time my dd hit her teens she wasn't getting sick so often. Well, probably because unlike her brothers she never (and I mean almost never) went out, so she rarely got sick.
After Anna was born, oh boy! Anna has lived here since she was born. I lost my mommy immunity so when Anna gets a cold, so do I!

I had to pull Anna out of daycare I just can't afford it. I fell a week behind about 3 weeks ago and the daycare wants not just this weeks but that weeks tuition by today. That is so not going to happen. I simply don't have $240.00. To be honest I can't keep up with it. I know you're not supposed to talk about what you earn but suffice it to say that I am earning a lot LESS now than I was before Ruggieri closed. I had worked my up to office manager at Ruggieri's but the fuel industry is a funny one. Not too many small companies are left and I don't do well in a corporate setting.
The good thing though is that Anna's teacher from Child Link will come to Heather house once a week for Anna. So we can continue the speech therapy And it's free, gotta love free! Although for that I would do anything to come up with money, well short of something illegal or immoral if you catch my drift.

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Anne1701

Well, it's still swollen this morning and it's a nice shade of red/blue. DH is going to take a few pictures of it tonight. I'll post them later this evening.

My daughter was all grins and giggles this morning. She has no idea ... LOL!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to mpmyers

I'm staying home today. I felt not too bad last night after the trolley accident but today my head and body are killing me. Things like that tend to aggravate my FMS and I'm going into a wicked flare. Hopefully some rest, stretching exercises I do and my tramadol/tylenol mix will help lessen it.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
Psst .. anyone awake? Gonna cross post this cause I put it on the old thread. You are not going to believe this one ...
I'm up putting ice on my left eyebrow. I have a goose egg the size of Montana! LOL! Samantha (my 18 month old daughter) was on the bed with me and I was trying to get her calmed down so she could go to bed. Somehow she reared her head back and got me right above me eye. It hurt like the dickens. So now I'm still up keeping ice on it and hoping I don;t have too bad of a black eye tomorrow. Knowing my luck, It will be black and blue. Think I ought to scrap it? :-)

Ouch that hurts! I hope it feels better soon. DD is as happy as ever - that shows true innocence.. I hope you feel better. You will really need to scrap this!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
I'm staying home today. I felt not too bad last night after the trolley accident but today my head and body are killing me. Things like that tend to aggravate my FMS and I'm going into a wicked flare. Hopefully some rest, stretching exercises I do and my tramadol/tylenol mix will help lessen it.

Did I miss something what trolly accident? Are you o.k.?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
Hey everyone

How's it going? Well the wedding Michelle and I had to help with is over !!!! Even though the matron of honor walked down the isle barefoot (she went out the night before was hung over and forgot her shoes) and the bride was a hour and a half late (because the grooms mother was perming her hair) the wedding was really nice The bride was really beautiful!

On a sad not our Michelle (mhjudge32) is in the hospital as of this posting she is in a lot of pain and the doctors are giving her morphine to try and make her comfortable. Please keep her in your prayers!

I'm also happy to see our group is growing and for all you Ohio Ladies I will be sending a short survey (sometime soon) to see how to go ahead with plans for our get together.

I'm glad the wedding went well!
I hope Michelle gets well soon! That is scary keep us posted on how she is doing!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Scrappy Shanah

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
Hi everyone!! MIL bought dd Lindt chocolate eggs and I have found a new love in the white chocolate. But I've done exactly what I've been scolding my dd about and ate too much! But atleast I ate all my supper first!

Yummy - Chocolate! I received Godiva Chocolate Eggs they are sooo good. I am trying to be good and not eat too many. It is so hard!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

Ann Marie - Good Luck with the sick grandkids!!!I hope they feel better soon...

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Renee77

just dropping by to say Hello to everyone

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to luckynewmom

Hi Milz!!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-25-08 07:18 AM
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:

OUCH! Hope the eye isn't too bad this morning.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-25-08 07:19 AM
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:

Prayers.

iamtherealtamtam
Pro
iamtherealtamtam
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:

oooh, sorry to hear about michelle. she will be in my thoughts and prayers.

can't wait to see your tag

can't wait to see what kind of details you come up with for us ohio gals!!

also, on a side note....good luck on the pole dancing thing. something i have always wanted to try! they say it is supposed to be a good form of exercise......

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to iamtherealtamtam

Prayers for Michelle. I hope that she starts to feel better soon!

Anne - I totally know what you mean about daycare! I only have my dd in for 2 days a week because it's just too much. And I must have missed something about the trolly accident as well. Are you doing ok? I sure do hope that things start looking up for you!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:

Ouch! I hope it doesnt get too bad! I would definately scrap it though

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to Scrappy Shanah

Hi renee
hi everyone

ive been pretty lazy being on my 34 wks. its hard to go to bed at night and ive been sleepin during day time.
good nite to all

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to luckynewmom

Milz Im not sure if you've said before or not, but do you know if your're having a boy or a girl?

Page 2 of 193 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics