Page 3 of 193 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Scrappy Shanah

Good Morning Ladies---

Maryann how is your eye today?

mpmyers
Veteran
mpmyers
In response to Renee77

Morning!

Most of the swelling has gone down, but it's pretty black and blue. I have pictures at home (I'm at work now) that I'll post later. I look like I was in a pretty rough fight .. LOL!!

How's your day going?

Grumpy Girl
Mayor
Grumpy Girl
In response to mpmyers

Just saying Hi, I might be away for a few days!! I have some busy stuff coming up!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mpmyers

• mpmyers Said:
Morning!

Most of the swelling has gone down, but it's pretty black and blue. I have pictures at home (I'm at work now) that I'll post later. I look like I was in a pretty rough fight .. LOL!!

How's your day going?

My day is fine just busy at work and still dealing with the ins. co re: our truck that was stolen last month. We hired a attorney and I had to get all these records for the deposition on thurs. 4/3 that was a big job. Now we just have to wait and see. I am just so tired of all of this.

iamtherealtamtam
Pro
iamtherealtamtam
In response to Renee77

good luck with the ins. co. regarding your truck.

i remember a few years back -- well maybe 6 or so...but my dad had his brand new trail blazer at the dealership for some upkeep stuff and it was stolen from the dealership!! well, they found it a few weeks later near detroit michigan in a river totalled. but the ins. co. said that it could be repaired!!! OMG it took forever for him to get it back and it was never the same.

i hope you have much better luck!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • Anne1701 Said:
I'm staying home today. I felt not too bad last night after the trolley accident but today my head and body are killing me. Things like that tend to aggravate my FMS and I'm going into a wicked flare. Hopefully some rest, stretching exercises I do and my tramadol/tylenol mix will help lessen it.

Did I miss something what trolly accident? Are you o.k.?

LOL sorry about that! Getting whacked on my head has scrambled my brains up a bit!
I use SEPTA to get back and forth, first a train and then a trolley. Well, there are always people in a hurry trying to get around the trolley and yet again... smack! The trolley hit a car that was trying to outrun it. I'm fine, just bumps and bruises. Actually no one on the trolley really got seriously hurt but of course, human nature being what is, lots of hurt backs and necks.
I swear you can take your life in hands on the #10 trolley. Besides being in a very bad neighborhood of West Philly, the drivers are something else! I stick my head out of the door before I exit the trolley and anyone with half a brain also does. People behind the trolley are in such a hurry they will come flying up the side of the trolley where people are getting off and on. I pray it never happens but one day a driver is going to take someone out!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

That is scary Anne - now I understand about the trolly accident. I know here in L.A. it is really scary sometimes driving. Especially when I get out of work all the factories down the street get out and people see you coming and they insist on jay walking right in front of a moving car. I try to drive slow but gosh they just run across the street. Then there are the drivers that should have left about an hour earlier. hahaha!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

LOL I know what you mean Renee!
Pedestrians can be just as bad as the drivers. I see people all the time crossing against the light and the worst part is they keep looking straight ahead! They don't even bother to see if a car is coming.
People in today's society are always in such a hurry.

sk9801
sk9801 
Idol
sk9801
In response to Anne1701

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! Not feeling too great tonight so I think I am just going to lay on the couch and watch TV for a little bit now that Noah is in bed. I have been getting these horrible headaches for the last few days, I think its a sinus thing! YUK!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to sk9801

Feel better Sara! By the way how is Noah feeling?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
LOL I know what you mean Renee!
Pedestrians can be just as bad as the drivers. I see people all the time crossing against the light and the worst part is they keep looking straight ahead! They don't even bother to see if a car is coming.
People in today's society are always in such a hurry.

Anne; How about the elderly people that cross the street with there walker or cane and can barely walk and they are walking against the light. It almost gives me a heart attack thinking someone might hit them.

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

wow that trolley accident seems like one heck of an ordeal!

How is everyone on this beautiful Thursday night? Any big plans for the weekend?

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Hi!
I actually spent some money on scrappy stuff! Now to convince myself NOT to feel guilty LOL!
I gave my dd a couple of dollars to spend on herself and Anna, bought Anna a few things she needed (and didn't need like chocolate I sent her home needing a bath ) So there's no reason why I should feel guilty, right?

My dd wants to go out Saturday night so I'm going to watch Anna Heather will bring Anna here that morning so we can spend the day together. Now I get to be the Mom-Mom who can spoil her. I've always spoiled her a little but when they live with you then you have to be careful. You can't spoil them and send them home then! Now I can hehe. Anna is my chocolate buddy and has the same errr... "allergy" to chocolate that I have. I better stock up on the air freshener this weekend

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Anne1701

No need to feel guilty at all! Spending money on scrapping stuff should have made you happy enough to take care of the guilt. It sounds like you're going to have a really fun day saturday

Here is a recent LO i've done for my BOM. It is probably my favourite picture of myself
Me By Scrappy Shanah

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

• Anne1701 Said:
Hi!
I actually spent some money on scrappy stuff! Now to convince myself NOT to feel guilty LOL!
I gave my dd a couple of dollars to spend on herself and Anna, bought Anna a few things she needed (and didn't need like chocolate I sent her home needing a bath ) So there's no reason why I should feel guilty, right?

My dd wants to go out Saturday night so I'm going to watch Anna Heather will bring Anna here that morning so we can spend the day together. Now I get to be the Mom-Mom who can spoil her. I've always spoiled her a little but when they live with you then you have to be careful. You can't spoil them and send them home then! Now I can hehe. Anna is my chocolate buddy and has the same errr... "allergy" to chocolate that I have. I better stock up on the air freshener this weekend

That's great you spent money on your scrappy stuff. Just let it feel good. I love buying scrappy stuff my brother came over yesterday and was looking a my desk and he said I bet you have over $1000.00 worth of stuff and I laughed and said I'm sure it is a little more than that. LOL

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
No need to feel guilty at all! Spending money on scrapping stuff should have made you happy enough to take care of the guilt. It sounds like you're going to have a really fun day saturday

Here is a recent LO i've done for my BOM. It is probably my favourite picture of myself
Me By Scrappy Shanah

That is a great lo Shanah! I love the doodled ribbon. That is so awesome! Great job!!!

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom

hi shannah,
i am havin a baby boy:)

Have a good day everyone !!!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to luckynewmom

Renee thanks for all your great comments!

Milz - a boy that's so exciting!!! I really wanted to have a boy first but im really happy the way that it ended up working out for me. Do you have any names picked out?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

Shanah- that birthday book you made for your mom is to document birthdays for that month right? BTW your gallery is great! I got a lot of good idea's from you

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Everyone must be busy today!!

Page 3 of 193 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics