Page 5 of 193 
Username Post: The Giza gallery/support group ~ Open and accepting new members...        (Topic#1457337)
Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to mhjudge32

• mhjudge32 Said:
Hello ladies, i just wanted to stop by and let everyone know I am out of the hospital now and trying to get it together. I am not released to do anything yet but I hope soon.I missed the scrapbook expo they had here in columbus so I am really mad about it. I know my health is more important but you ladies know after waiting for a w h o l e year i needed to go.

I am so glad to hear you are home and resting at home. Take it easy and take good care of yourself!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Scrappy Shanah

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
Renee - yes it's to document the birthdays happening in that month. It seems that there are so many to remember I thought that would be a nice compact way for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILZ!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a good idea - I know my mom is always forgetting. And she always tells me "Renee, why didn't you remind me?" Lol - this is a great idea for her!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

• Luvaqtpie Said:
FYI

Michele is home from the hospital. She is still in a lot of pain, but she's happy to be home. Hopefully she'll be back in the swing of things soon!

Thanks for keeping us posted!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to luckynewmom

• luckynewmom Said:
renee,thankyou very much for the pretty bday card you sent me. i really appreciate the thoughts. MUAH !!!!

for all my sisters here, thankyou for all the bday greetings. im a happy lady

Your welcome Milz! I'm glad you liked the card I sent you! What did you do to celebrate? Hope you had fun!

Those 3-d ultrasounds are unreal - you can almost see what the baby looks like! If you can post a pic!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to scrappysara

• scrappysara Said:
Hope you had a great birthday Milz!

Good to hear Michelle is home.

It's a snowy Saturday up here... temperature is hovering around zero. So we are cozy in the house today. Hopefully I can get some scrapping done. But I haven't really made it off the couch yet LOL

Have a great day everyone.

I know what you mean Sara! DH was gone and I just seemed to be on the couch pretty much all day Sunday watching movies. (In between doing laundry)
I did not scrap at all. I finally had the Remote Control for once haha!

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

Milz that sounds SO exciting! Do post pics if you can! Im actually considering now having a second baby but Im not quite sure if I could handle that and running 4 businesses. We'll see.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
Milz that sounds SO exciting! Do post pics if you can! Im actually considering now having a second baby but Im not quite sure if I could handle that and running 4 businesses. We'll see.

How do you handle running 4 businesses and a child!!! Yikes!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

Well ladies today is our tax appt. Wish me luck!! i hope we get lots back --- LOL

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Renee77

I have no idea Renee!!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701

Wow 4 business and taking care of a child! Ohh so you're the one who stole all my energy j/k!
I wish I still had that kind of energy.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Anne1701

Our Tax appt. was such a disappointment... we moved up a tax bracket and Usc is not taking enough out of my check... Oh well that's my life lately...

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Anne1701

I just wanted to let you ladies know that Im hosting a card challenge for April and I hope to see you all there! (I know, another thing added on my plate! LOL)

April card challenge

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
I just wanted to let you ladies know that Im hosting a card challenge for April and I hope to see you all there! (I know, another thing added on my plate! LOL)

April card challenge

I'm in that sounds fun!!!

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

So what is everyone working on these days?

I'm working on a swap for each letter of my pal's name I had to purchase something scrapbook related. Her name is Jenna S. - so for the "J" I bought her jewels, "E" Epoxy & Easter Stickers, "N" naked chipboard, "N" Navy Sticky Mesh, "A" American Craft's Ribbon, "S" Stickles...It was fun! Now I'm trying to make her a few handmade items. That's where I am totally stuck. Wondering if she will like what I make her...

And now I just joined Shanah's Card Challenge. I love making cards!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Renee77

Hi first i want to say thanks for letting me join this group.

Name: Shatema
DOB: July, 28, 1987
Fav Color baby blue and pink

I like scrapbooking of course well i just started. I like to be creative and just have fun with it. I posted my first layouts today so please tell me what you think.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to babigirl

Hi Anne!!!

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Renee77

Hi all!
It's a boring day at work, ugh. I can't stand it when it's slow, I'll take busy anyday!

Luvaqtpie
Expert
Luvaqtpie
In response to Anne1701

HEY HEY HEY

Anne I wish I had a boring day at work! I have 3 staff out so my assistant and I have to try and cover all three classrooms and get our own work completed.

Welcome Shatema I am fairly new as well and I love this gourp of women It feels like I have been here forever.

Renee I am trying to catch up on completing my LO's I set a goal for this year and so far I am very behind .... I decided not to sign up for anymore swaps (even though they are very addictive)and I am going to only sign up for LO challenges so I can create more pages for my albums and....I want to work on my BOM

Shanah you get the official Super Mom Title!

and last but not least I did complete my tag I will post later tonight when I get home!

Talk with you all later

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Luvaqtpie

Hi all!
Welcome Shatema! You're going to love it here, everyone is so nice and friendly!
Renee, I'm trying to fill up my days (and nights since I have insomnia most of the time LOL) and starting to do some challenges.
I joined the card challenge, scrap lift the person before you and a digi scraplift challenge! I never really had the courage before to do the challenges but I've found if I do them it helps me learn and do a little better.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Luvaqtpie

Welcome Shatema!

Page 5 of 193 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics