Username Post: My 1st Word book        (Topic#1458111)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I am so excited I made my first word book. I told my husband the first time I saw them gosh that is really a dumb idea I would never invest my time in something like that. Well don't say never. 8 hours later I have made one. Surely it does not really take 8 hours but being my first word book and my first real project with the Pazzle Inspiration it took a little time. But it was fun, relaxing and the end results an awesome book even if I do say so and an awesome day designing it. So now I can justify my paper stash because I really went through several sheets with this project because I double back it for strength and added effect. So Fun. Time for bed though. I will post tomorrow to share and have all you experts give me some constructive critisism. Would love to hear from those more experienced. TIA

steami
steami 
Idol
steami
In response to creater1

Congrats. Look forward to seeing the results.

I did/ am doing a word book for my nephew & it has taken me a long time, but I work in spurts.

stefanyb123
Expert
stefanyb123
In response to steami

Can I ask what is a word book, is it the same as a mini album?

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to stefanyb123

I think she means the word books by BoBunny....
I have done the baby one for my dd,and am working on one for my son. They are fun! I've also made my own hand cut one(2007 album).

Moments and Memories 2007 album
By Byondbzr

My daughter's "baby" word album
By Byondbzr

colleenak
Diva
colleenak
In response to byondbzr

Looking forward to seeing it! I think they are so cute!! I have got to get mine done.....

stefanyb123
Expert
stefanyb123
In response to byondbzr

• byondbzr Said:
I think she means the word books by BoBunny....
I have done the baby one for my dd,and am working on one for my son. They are fun! I've also made my own hand cut one(2007 album).

Moments and Memories 2007 album
By Byondbzr

My daughter's "baby" word album
By Byondbzr

Oh,ok, I love these. I haven't bought any yet, though. I was thinking of making my own, with chipboard and jump rings, has anyone made their own?

stefanyb123
Expert
stefanyb123

Beautiful, btw!

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot

wtg at using up that paper stash... cant wait to see the result. I have been wanting to try these myself, maybe you will be my inpiration to get it done.

rwalker04
Expert
rwalker04
In response to BJscrapsalot

cute idea i think i might try a family one and baby one!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to rwalker04

I did not do my from chipboard since I am not familiar with the settings on my Pazzle Inspiration yet. So I created my own books with true type font of my choice and the size of my choice. It is not quite as heavy since I only did two thickness of cardstock but I did bind it with the Zutter Bind It All and so it is very stable and I am comfortable with it. However once I get the setting for chipboard I will probably look back and wonder why I didn't invest my time and products better by using a chipboard book. I can cut everything from the chipboard to both from and back (mirror) for each page I just need to get the accurate settings so that I don't damage my Inspiration machine. I will post later today.

dani4983
Expert
dani4983
In response to creater1

I love them, I made one for Christmas and I jsut love it. cant wait to see yours.

ScrapperKate03
Expert
ScrapperKate03
In response to dani4983

I've always wanted to make one but haven't had the occasion yet. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics