Page 2 of 66 
Username Post: Faith*Scrappers - Closed and Active        (Topic#1458407)
Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 04-04-08 02:53 PM
In response to kileba14

Here is mine:

Edited by Rusha on 04-04-08 07:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to Rusha

Beautiful LO, Rusha !

Wonderful news about the guardianship, Deanna !

Glad you found us, Kim

Off to bed, now -- Have a blessed Saturday, everyone !

'Nighty -- kimB

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to kimBinAK

awesome LO Rusha!!!
YaY!!!! Kim. I have Been so worried about you.
Deannathat is so wonderful!!!! I am so happy for you and the boys !!!!!
I am in & out girls, my sister is down for the weekend and we are pow wowing about her daughter. Pray for us
hugs
DeAnna

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to DeAnna...

Thanks for the link to the new thread! I will post as soon as I get a chance. I am still working on my scripture layout.

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to AmyinFL

Checking in -- praying for the situation with Mercedes, DeAnna -- keep us posted when you're able

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone !!

LiC - kimB

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to kimBinAK

Good Morning, hope it's a great day!
Deborah

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to Groovy Deborah

My answers- finally getting it done!

1. What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? I go by my middle name Irene

2. Where are you from? Right now I live in Modesto, Calif. This was the town I was born in! I've lived in Oregon, Tennessee and various parts of Calif.

3. Family? I am single-I have been divorced since 1992. I have 5 grown children- ranging in age from 38 to 21 and six beautiful grandchildren who are the joys of my life!

4. Occupation? At the present I am on disability due to Fibromyalgia. In the past I have worked in retail management.
5. Age? A young 58! Don't feel that old even with my health problems!
6. How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? Right now probably 4 hours.

7. What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? I normally do 12x12's.
8. How would you describe your scrapping style?I've been scrapping for almost a year. My style varies depending on the picture and the story I want to tell. Most of my recent layouts have been clean and simple. I usually don't add too many embellies unless they are needed with the layout.

9. How long have you been scrapping? Almost a year.
10. Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? I have no one technique- but I prefer dark- jewel tone colors. I have just gotten comfortable with bright colors. I was so afraid of mixing colors!Love to use chipboard letters.

11. Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? I love Basic Grey papers- other than that it depends on what exactly I'm looking for!

12. Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey? Lately I've had lots of stress in my life- one family crisis after another. I know the only way to achieve some peace of mind is to rely on God more. This will help me to focus on God's ways, his love and his word.
13. Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you? There are so many wonderful scrappers here. I love all the variety of styles!

14. What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group? I hope to give encouragement- both in scrapping inspiration and also encouragement to everyone in all of our Faith journeys. I hope to gain fellowship and encouragement from everyone- on my spiritual journey and so happy to be apart of this group and getting to know everyone!

Edited by irenie on 04-06-08 07:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to irenie

1. What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? Amy
2. Where are you from? Originally from Logan, West Virginia, but now live in Florida
3. Family? Married to Jeff for almost 13 years, have 3 boys, Nicholas - almost 9, Gregory - 6, and Jamison - 4. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats.
4. Occupation? Office manager for a concrete construction company
5. Age? 32
6. How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? Depends, sometimes none and sometimes 4-5
7. What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? 12x12 mostly
8. How would you describe your scrapping style? I don't really have a style.
9. How long have you been scrapping? Just over 2 years.
10. Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? I like to do altered canvas and projects for family. As for layouts, I use a lot of chipboard.
11. Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? Not really, I like them all!
12. Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey? Because I want my children to be able to see who I am, and what God has done for me and what He means to me. I want to be able to do that creatively in my scrapping and I am really wanting to use my nature shots to show my faith.
13. Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you? There are tons of people.
14. What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group? I hope to strengthen my walk with God, learn more about Faith Scrapping and possibly use my challenges that I am going through right now to encourage others. I also want to help with being a prayer warrior for others who might need it.

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to AmyinFL

Evening Ladies!!!!
Amy I am so glad your home and doing so well!
I see that a few of us have our LO's linked can't wait to see the rest of yours! Kim wheres yours? I saw it in your gallery and loved it!
Kim you asked about the challenge and a pic of ourselves. I must have missed that bit about the pic but will post it. I think most of us have the pic though.
I still need a couple of addy's to send out the books for the circle journals so as soon as I get them I will be shipping them out. Can't wait.
I need all of you to post ideas for themes on here and tell me whether you want them to all be the same theme or owners choice. Just remember they should all be faith related in some way.
Also note how you think the rak for the challenges should be handled. I like the Groovy doodles way of doing it where we each send a little something to the winner. Nothing expensive you understand. And personally I love recieving homemade items. Or do you want the hostess of the challenge to send a rak? Remember that whoever wins the challenge will get to host and choose the next challenge.
Most important the challenge ends April 15th!!!!
Have a Blessed evening
DeAnna

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to DeAnna...

Aright, sorry ladies. The wicked strep throat stopped by my house and paid me a visit. I was pretty miserable there for a few days. I do believe I'm on the mend now.

1. What is your real name/what do you like to be called?Shari
2. Where are you from? Upper Penninsula of Michigan
3. Family? I have been married for 8 1/2 wonderful years to my DH Todd and we have two wonderful, mischevious gifts; Melina is 6 and Aliah is 4 1/2
4. Occupation? I am WAHM if you want to call it that. I do ordering and hold crops for our local Hallmark store that carries scrap supplies
5. Age? 31
6. How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? sporadically but mainly when the girls go to bed, maybe 5, if I'm lucky
7. What size LOs do you prefer/do you do?mainly 12x12
8. How would you describe your scrapping style? I don't really know if I have a style, whatever comes to mind when I'm working on something
9. How long have ou been scrapping? 6 years
10. Do you have a product or technique you're known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you're putting together a lo? LOVE MY CRICUT
11. Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? I love Basic Grey and Fancy Pants
12. Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey? I want to leave something for my girls to look back to help them remember what has happened in their lives. Be it something happy or sad. And hopefully in those LOs they will see how our faith has helped us through everything.
13. Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you? I would love to be able to so something like Scrapperlicious
14. what do you hope to give and gain from being in Faith*Scrappers COF Group? friendships, encouragement and accountability

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to Shari82199

Hello, Amy & Shari! Glad to meet you and look forward to learning more about you through your posts, prayers and creative work

Have a blessed week - kimB

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to DeAnna...

• DeAnna Johnson Said:
Evening Ladies!!!!

...I still need a couple of addy's to send out the books for the circle journals so as soon as I get them I will be shipping them out. Can't wait.
I need all of you to post ideas for themes on here and tell me whether you want them to all be the same theme or owners choice. Just remember they should all be faith related in some way.
Also note how you think the rak for the challenges should be handled. I like the Groovy doodles way of doing it where we each send a little something to the winner. Nothing expensive you understand. And personally I love recieving homemade items. Or do you want the hostess of the challenge to send a rak? Remember that whoever wins the challenge will get to host and choose the next challenge.
Most important the challenge ends April 15th!!!!
Have a Blessed evening
DeAnna

Hi DeAnna - hope your Sunday was wonderful !

For the Circle Journals, it would be more fun (IMHO) if each person had her own theme. If we get to choose our own, then I would like to do mine on "How GOD Speaks to Me" - through nature, His Word, other people, etc. It would be fun to have an album filled with the various ways He speaks to me and others !

About the RAKs -- I like your idea of each one sending a "little something" to the winner; that way, no one individual would be responsible for sending something. But really, I'm fine with whatever way you and the group decide to handle it

Blessings on your evening - - kimB

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to kimBinAK

Hey DeAnna,

Can you get back to our "old thread" on the other boeard? Just wondering if you can send me the link since I can't find my way back after I ditched the email with the link in it.

Thanks if you can help!
Deborah

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to musica620

• musica620 Said:
Hi, everyone, I found my way over here!!
Well, I want to let you all know that the guardianship was made permanent on Wed. The parents showed up and the judge met with them first and told them that no matter what they say in court, he was granting the guardianship. He advised them that if they want to be a part of the boys lives then they should get counseling. In front of the judge the father tried to make my dh look like he was not communicating with them, but I set him straight on that, since I was the one who kept in contact with the mother the first time the youngest ran away to us. When we left the courtroom all the parents wanted to talk about was getting money for the boys cars (this whole time they've wanted us to pay $3,000 for the boys cars that they payed partial on.) After they left, the boys said that nothing had changed and that they didn't think their parents would get counseling.
The oldests teachers have told me that he is such a different person, and he went to the security guard the day it was final and grabbed her hands and told her that it was over (smiling the whole time). She said he was almost giddy with relief!

Congrats Deanna on doing all that is needed. Does everyone remember the old phrase "Why can't we all just get along?". The judges would spend a lot less time in court if people would just do the things they are supposed to do. Enjoy those children and have a good day, Deborah

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to Groovy Deborah

Hey Deborah, here ya go
Old Thread
Hope everyone is having a great day!
DeAnna

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to kileba14

The membership list has been updated! Please go welcome each other :))
We are only waiting on one other! yay!!!

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to DeAnna...

Just checking in ! It's a lovely sunny day, but more snow is expected tomorrow and Wednesday . Heading into Anchorage soon, so will pop in again later.

- kimB

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to kimBinAK

Hello ladies!! I have not peeked in sorry! I have been so busy with Melissa's b-day party AND Lesseth leaving for science camp this week.
I hope you all had a wonwderful weekend!! Mine was great!! I have been praying for all of you:)

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to mOm23girls

Stoppin' in to say HELLO!!

Finally starting to feel better and get back into the swing of things. I guess spring break being over really makes that happen too.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to Shari82199

Glad you are feeling better Shari!

Page 2 of 66 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics