Page 3 of 66 
Username Post: Faith*Scrappers - Closed and Active        (Topic#1458407)
Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to mOm23girls

Thank You Amparo.

I prayed hard in the Dr's office that I had strep. Only because I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't gotten any antibiotics. Now I pray hard that this dose of them will get rid of it and keep it away.

One of the little boys that I watch had it and I just found out he was back at the clinic the same day I was there.

I know I had to make an album. Not sure if I had to link it here. So here it is!!

Shari's Faith Scrappers Album

Of course there's nothing in it yet. I have another layout due on the 15th and a crop this weekend. Hopefully I'll get both of them done!!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to Shari82199

Shari what is your bday?
Hope you get to feeling better soon

All Red...
Mayor
All Red...
In response to DeAnna...

Hello Ladies!

I was sick with a mild fever yesterday and spent the day sleeping. Today I felt totally normal again and spent the day making up for being ill! It's amazing what one day down can do. So now I am behind one day and trying to play catch-up. just wanted to peek in.

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to All Red...

So glad you are feeling better today, Red & Shari -- it's no fun to feel so miserable when spring is coming to life !

LiC - kimB

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to kimBinAK

Ladies, I could use some prayers. I lost my job today and I have some major decisions to make. I need God's guidance like never before right now.

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to AmyinFL

Sorry to hear that Amy. You will definitely be in my prayers.

Oh yeah, DeAnna, it's Feb. 1, 1977. Were we supposed to include that?

Edited by Shari82199 on 04-07-08 06:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to AmyinFL

shari & red - glad to hear you're feeling a little better!

amy - i'll be praying for you as you seek God's leading...and how are you feeling?

deAnna - where is my layout? someone's going to have to teach me how to post it before you see it here!! i don't do computers. and while we're discussing things i don't understand, will someone please tell me what this circle journal project is?? you guys are going to have to not assume i know what's going on.

i hope you're all having a great start to the week! i'm feeling pretty energized so far since i did some hiking this weekend while everything's still nice & dead!! (i'm not horribly morbid - i just have severe allergies & the start of adult-onset asthma, and winter is the only season that allows me to breathe...and PA is known as the WORST state to live in if you have allergies.) in any case, i'll be praying for you all - have a happy tuesday!!

All Red...
Mayor
All Red...
In response to kileba14

So where are you in PA? I am outside of Philly. I used to have bad alergies and athsma too! after 4 children the athsma is gone, but the allergies are still around just not as bad. They get worse every year I live here, my body is getting used to PA., even if my mind is not!

Amy- praying for your decision making process!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Amy I am so sorry to hear that. I'm praying hon.
Glad your feeling better too
DeAnna

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to DeAnna...

I know this may sound complicated so if you have questions just ask. I will post the full explanation and rules to the thread once I have everyones addy and the books have arrived.

THE CIRCLE JOURNAL PROCESS
Once I have everyones snail-mail address and e-mail, I will forward a mailing list and send out your books to you. We will mail our books out by a set date each month. In other words, you will work in your book and then by the set date, you will mail it to the person below your name on the mailing list. You will then receive another book, work in that, and mail it on the next set date. (Yes, you CAN mail a book out earlier if you're finished with your spread.) You will always be mailing to the same person. I am providing 6x6 chipboard books and its up to you to choose a theme and decorate them. Just remember the theme should have something to do with your faith.

I hope this explains a little bit there will be more to follow

DeAnna

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to DeAnna...

Good Morning!!!

I pray you all have a wonderful day today.

My oldest, Melina, has started with the allergies the last couple of days. At least I hope that's what it is and not another cold.

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to Shari82199

this is my layout for the challenge:

I Cor 10:13 By Kileba14

(deAnna i did it!!! it worked!! eureka!! ) :)hehe

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to kileba14

red - i'm about a half hour above harrisburg & a half hour below williamsport, if you're at all familiar with those areas. so your asthma just left after you had your children?? i have never heard of that! is that common? that's crazy!

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...
In response to kileba14

Great LO Kinm! I love it!!!! I'm so glad it worked YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

All Red...
Mayor
All Red...
In response to kileba14

• kileba14 Said:
red - i'm about a half hour above harrisburg & a half hour below williamsport, if you're at all familiar with those areas. so your asthma just left after you had your children?? i have never heard of that! is that common? that's crazy!

We'er not to far away, considering where everyone else in the group lives. hehe. It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get to hershey, 2 to Harisburg.

Pregnacy does weird things to your body! You will never be the same but be better for it. It's a good cancer reducer too! I have heard of this happening to other people but I don't know if its is medically proven.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

Kim~ Great LO girl!! Love everything about it!!

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls

DeAnna~ I can't wait to get started on the CJ. This will be so much fun and such a great way to get to know eachother!! I pm'd you my addy.

mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to AmyinFL

• AmyinFL Said:
Ladies, I could use some prayers. I lost my job today and I have some major decisions to make. I need God's guidance like never before right now.

Amy~ I will continue to pray for you. What happend sweetie?

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

Just checkin in before bed. Night Ladies

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to DeAnna...

Girls I need to get something off of my mind and am hoping you don't mind me spilling it to you so that you can ask God to help me be less nervous.I know God tells us in the bible that He does not give us the spririt of fear; however the one who does give it to us has me locked up with it. Read on...

I am terrified of the dentist which all stems from me going when I was a kid and the dentist hurting me...so I made an appointment to go see the oral surgeon today who needs to remove a tooth that I broke 7 years ago. When I last saw him it was three years ago and he was going to take me in the next morning for my procedure but I would not go. So, I have just been waiting it out and now made the decision that I need to be brave and get this darn thing out.

I went today and found out they had scheduled me at the wrong office and now I have to return yet another day for consultation and yet another day just to get the surgery, As if!

I have never had a tooth removed with the exception of two wisdom teeth so I am horrified!

If it's not too much trouble will you ask God to keep your friend Deborah in his palm. I need all the guidance and push I can get, and obviously the comfort hat only He can provide me with.

Glad to have that off my chest. Thanks for listening!
‚ô•Deborah

Page 3 of 66 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics