1. What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? Deborah, Debbie or Deb
2. Where are you from? Commonwealth of VA
3. Family? Married to Kevin 14 years today! Two girls Katelyn3,Kristen 12, 3 cats, one dog
4. Occupation? Privte Investigator-and Payroll Specialist-retired to homeschool my oldest dd for 6 years before allowing her to go to public school, and now SAHM, Certified Fiskars Demonstrator
5. Age? 29 and holding
6. How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? 25
7. What size LOs do you prefer/do you do?
12x12, but mix it up so I won't get bored
8. How would you describe your scrapping style?
9. How long have you been scrapping? 30 years
10. Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo?
I love to hide journaling, use chipboard, and lots of stuff on my pages.
11. Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? Scenic Route, Fiskars -C9, HG, Li'l Davis , K and Co, BG, CI, Crate Paper , Me and My Big Ideas , Rusty Pickle and so many others!!!
12. Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey?
My children will need to one day know and understand the lessons I am tring to teach them that are not only moralistically correct, but biblical.
13. Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you?
There are several, but I don't prefer to name names. Everyone is talented in their own way :)
14. What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group?
If I can give anything I would love to give it
As far as gaining I truly to want to get closer and friendlier with other ladies who have a close connection to God.