Page 66 of 66 
Username Post: Faith*Scrappers - Closed and Active        (Topic#1458407)
mOm23girls
Diva
mOm23girls
In response to FinallyMama

Hello girls! I guess I have missed alot! What is happening to this group? Is there not going to be anymore faith scrappers?? I am considered part of the new group?

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to mOm23girls

Poppin' in for a sec.

We just started a new study on Hebrews. I didn't do our ladies study last year. But they have done Beth Moore for the last few years. I do believe they have one going now along with the Hebrews one. Anxious to see what we will learn.

Off to bed. School is exhausting.

ladysteel
Guru
ladysteel
In response to Shari82199

So, the link Melody gave us has to be theone. I've put it in my favorite topics and will go there nowto post. come on over girls!

Jo

ladysteel
Guru
ladysteel
In response to ladysteel

Amparo, just email debto say you want in. Of course we want you silly girl!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to ladysteel

Hello!! I come today to ask for prayers for my Grandfather. He had surgery again on Tuesday and since he has come to he has no idea who he is or where he is or anything. He doesn't even know his name. It is so heart wrenching. They sent him home yesterday like that. My granny is in poor health and is just beside herself. So any prayers you send up to our Father on their behalf would be appriciated. Thanks ladies!!

(I'll go post on the new thread too, JO!! Thanks!!)

ladysteel
Guru
ladysteel

Oh Lord, we pray this loss of memory would be short lived for Melody's grandfather. I pray that his wife would have courage to face this confusing time. Lift her up and help her to know that you are in charge of all memory and all history. Amen.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-19-08 04:11 AM
In response to ladysteel

Well it sure is cold here this morning. There is frost on all of the roofs except one apartment building across the street that had a fire! My son came in to wake me up and all I could hear were sirens so we went out to the living room to check it out and there were several fire trucks, ambulances, paramedics, police cars everywhere!! We don't know much about it yet except that it was in one of the buildings that our landlord owns. Is it bad that I am happy it was that building and not our duplex? Phew!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Rusha

Hi girls!!

Thank you for the lovely prayer Jo.

My Grandfather is still no better. They are sending in a nurse every day to check on him, which is good. Thanks again for all the prayers!!

Rusha...how scarey!! Fire scares me!! I'm glad you are safe!!

Have fun Sherri. I'd say rest when you can but if you are with a bunch of teens...there probably won't be much rest involved!! ((hug))

ladysteel
Guru
ladysteel

Good morning to you all on this beautiful LOrd's day. God has really filled me up today. You can read about that on my latest blog called one body no fast food. I am rejoicing in HIm.

Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up Lord....

JO

Resident

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Here is the new thread girls. If you have not done so, please add "continethefaith" as a new friend so I can talk to you from there about the password.

Also, the new thread is so we can leave this one behind and get to know the new girls and all of us who who are going over to start fresh. Please go there and see what's going on

Melody, sorry about your grandpa Sending big hugs and prayers for your family!

My surgery went well, sorry for leaving you girls hanging but I was out of commission for a few days. Se ya on the new thread!
Deborah

kileba14
Veteran
kileba14
In response to ContinuetheFaith

hm...i see i have waited too long to make my return!!

Page 66 of 66 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics