Page 3 of 122 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #57 Baby, It's WARM outside!        (Topic#1458675)
foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

morning!!!!

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to foltzy

Since nobody's here I'll share the project I finished last night.
The rest of it is in my gallery.

Menu Planner
By Momany

Tuesday
By Momany

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to momany

*peeks in*

I'm about to head out and have a girl's day of "shopping-it" and lunch...then to come back and hopefully scrap. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. I will be in and out most of the afternoon and back to stay after dinner.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to riorabbit

• riorabbit Said:
Hoping today is better for me too...on that note... I am going to attempt some sleep! Night/morning/whatever...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Have decided to make John his favorite cookies. I'm still annoyed with him, but I also realized that tomorrow is his Dad's birthday, and I think that he will benefit more from an expression of love rather than a kick in the patoot.

Good idea!!

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 04-04-08 10:13 AM
In response to DawnInAZ

Hey everyone!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
hmmm. Just remembered I haven't taken a picture yet of me for the Circle Journal or of my picture for something unusual (You guys will not believe it when you see it).

picture of something unusual? What is that for?

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • Diva foltzy Said:
hmmm. Just remembered I haven't taken a picture yet of me for the Circle Journal or of my picture for something unusual (You guys will not believe it when you see it).

Part of my circle journal page.
I plan to have a picture of me, a picture of one of my avatars, and an usual picture of something I'm obsessed with. Then of course journaling about my likes and dislikes and maybe some more journaling just about me.

Edited by Diva foltzy on 04-04-08 10:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 04-04-08 10:20 AM
In response to LeeLo

I'm so stuffed from lunch. I was good and had a chef salad...with full fat ranch. Then I also had some corn nuggets.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • Diva foltzy Said:

Part of my circle journal page.
I plan to have a picture of me, a picture of one of my avatars, and an usual picture of something I'm obsessed with. Then of course journaling about my likes and dislikes and maybe some more journaling just about me.

ooohhhh I see.
I need to start working on mine. My mojo came back, courtesy of Tricia's non shopping game!!

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to foltzy

I'm here catching up.... at least trying to while my Cricut is doing it's thing... working on cards as well as Tybalt's book.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Kimberly Rae

Is it too late to get in on the Circle Journal...?
I changed my mind.... I'd love to do it. I just didn't think I would have the time.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Not if you want to be in my book, Kim. I haven't started yet, and probably won't until June.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to moxiegirl23

I'm not technically starting mine until my classes are over. I'm just thinking about what I want to do.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to foltzy

I'm still working on mine! Hi everybody!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Kahlan

Hi Barbra.

I'm pretty much in and out today. Doing dishes and laundry. We got our new dishwasher on Wednesday and it finally got installed yesterday. I'm debating cleaning the kitchen but I might do that tomorrow after we get back from a birthday party.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to foltzy

I'm going to be in and out as well. Need to scrap, but later, ds wants to go see his girlfriend. So I have to drive him there, come home and pick him up later. I also have a couple of movies I want to watch.

Today I found out my sister got a call yesterday, for a job with benefits. I'm happy for her because I know she needs the benefits, but it's back to working Mon-Fri for me, except this Mon. My mom is going to Myrtle Beach tonight, so I do get a three day weekend.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Kimberly Rae Said:
Is it too late to get in on the Circle Journal...?
I changed my mind.... I'd love to do it. I just didn't think I would have the time.

I haven't done mine yet either. Send out some PM's Kim. That's how most are keeping track of who is in the CJ.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Kahlan

• Jesus Rocks Said:
I'm going to be in and out as well. Need to scrap, but later, ds wants to go see his girlfriend. So I have to drive him there, come home and pick him up later. I also have a couple of movies I want to watch.

Today I found out my sister got a call yesterday, for a job with benefits. I'm happy for her because I know she needs the benefits, but it's back to working Mon-Fri for me, except this Mon. My mom is going to Myrtle Beach tonight, so I do get a three day weekend.

Maybe your mom needs to find another person to help, that way you are not so beat up. That is such physical work, and I worry this is too much for you.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 04-04-08 11:51 AM
In response to foltzy

Hey everyone! I'm back from some errands I had to run.

Page 3 of 122 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics