Page 4 of 122 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #57 Baby, It's WARM outside!        (Topic#1458675)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

taking a quick break before I buckle down again.

Mom should be leaving in about an hour or so to come and pick up Abby. I think once they leave, I'm heading out to finish errands (fill gas tank, get lightbulbs for scraproom, buy bread) and pick up dinner.

To stay on schedule, I should finish 6 layouts today. I'll either do them or tack them on to what I finish tomorrow.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

can't remember where I left my coffee. Must go searching...

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
I'm going to be in and out as well. Need to scrap, but later, ds wants to go see his girlfriend. So I have to drive him there, come home and pick him up later. I also have a couple of movies I want to watch.

Today I found out my sister got a call yesterday, for a job with benefits. I'm happy for her because I know she needs the benefits, but it's back to working Mon-Fri for me, except this Mon. My mom is going to Myrtle Beach tonight, so I do get a three day weekend.

Maybe your mom needs to find another person to help, that way you are not so beat up. That is such physical work, and I worry this is too much for you.

Yeah, I think she is starting to worry about it too. I guess we'll have to play it by ear and see how I do. We only did one house today and I seriously feel like a nap, but I have to take my son out in awhile.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

• moxiegirl23 Said:
:( can't remember where I left my coffee. Must go searching...

Maybe that's what I need!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to Kahlan

Hi Leah!

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 04-04-08 12:04 PM
In response to Kahlan

Hey!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Oh gosh! This is terrifying!
Hope you found it!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to LeeLo

In fact I think I might have some iced coffee tonight! Instead of tea. Hmmm, maybe tea. Maybe some hot tea - it's cold and rainy out!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Can't wait to go home!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Hope you found it!

Go ahead and mock the under-caffeinated. You will be dealt with someday, for you will desperately need caffeine and all that will be available to you is partially-decaffeinated at best! mwahahahahahaha!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

My dad just called and at the end of the conversation said I guess we'll see you at the party. I know nothing of a party so I say "What party" here my sister is having a sweet 16 party (This I did know) for her partner's daughter. We were not invited I guess. Dad said "weren't you invited" said "guess not", so he's going to call my sister. I don't want to go to a party that I'm not welcomed at you know.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Hope you found it!

Go ahead and mock the under-caffeinated. You will be dealt with someday, for you will desperately need caffeine and all that will be available to you is partially-decaffeinated at best! mwahahahahahaha!

There was NO sarcasm in my typing! I DO think it IS terrifying to not be able to find ones caffeine!!!!!! And it is often the lacl of caffeine that causes me to misplace my mug!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
My dad just called and at the end of the conversation said I guess we'll see you at the party. I know nothing of a party so I say "What party" here my sister is having a sweet 16 party (This I did know) for her partner's daughter. We were not invited I guess. Dad said "weren't you invited" said "guess not", so he's going to call my sister. I don't want to go to a party that I'm not welcomed at you know.

Ooo that's awkward. Any chance she just forgot to invite you?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• scrappycath Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
  • scrappycath Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Hope you found it!

There was NO sarcasm in my typing! I DO think it IS terrifying to not be able to find ones caffeine!!!!!! And it is often the lacl of caffeine that causes me to misplace my mug!!!

Sorry, I was thrown by the rolling laughing smiley.

I have a connected problem where for some reason I manage to put my mug down across whatever room I'm sitting in. Right now, my coffee is on the other side of the crop table, totally unreachable unless I get up and walk to it.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Don't know. With my sister it's possible (I'm sure that'll be her excuse anyway) but most likely they had to many people and just decided to leave my family off.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to foltzy

I see!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I tend to do something similar. I put it down as I am hurrying about tending to too many things, then I turn and can't remember where it left my side!! I end up retracing my steps and find the mug! But often only after getting distracted by other things to be done as I retrace the steps!! By the time I meet up with it again, the coffee is cold!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

OK - gotta skee-daddle!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

That's why I switched to room temp coffee. I don't have to worry about the ice melting and it getting warm or having it get too cold.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • Diva foltzy Said:
hmmm. Just remembered I haven't taken a picture yet of me for the Circle Journal or of my picture for something unusual (You guys will not believe it when you see it).

picture of something unusual? What is that for?

Part of my circle journal page.
I plan to have a picture of me, a picture of one of my avatars, and an usual picture of something I'm obsessed with. Then of course journaling about my likes and dislikes and maybe some more journaling just about me.

That sounds like a great page idea!

Page 4 of 122 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics