Page 7 of 122 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #57 Baby, It's WARM outside!        (Topic#1458675)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Tink-Hildur

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
Thanks, Tink, but I don't have MSN. I have Yahoo! (Jorysmomma) and AIM (Jorysmommy) but no MSN.

I closed everything but MSN a few years ago since I had like 4 messengers and dint get anything done ... too busy chatting ...

Scrapbook.com need a chat ...

Totally agreed. sb.com needs an IM-er. Like MySpace does.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
OMG. I don't know how much more of this stuff I can take. I am at my wit's end. Jory is mad because he kept bugging me to go outside, and finally he bugged enough so that my answer was NO. I told him he needed to start cleaning his room first. He said NO. I told him he needed to clean his room before I could even CONSIDER letting him go outside. He ignored me and pulled out his GameBoy. I told him to give it to me, and he snarled, NO. I told him he could give it to me and lose it for two weeks, or I could TAKE it from him and he'd lose it indefinitely. He ran from me in the house, destroying everything in its path, and then ran outside. I called DH, since he was just getting off work, and Jory ran out of the complex and was walking along the side of the street. OMG I wasn't sure if I should be petrified or furious. I think I was a little of both. DH came from work (he works next door to where I work, so he got there really quickly) and Jory ran from HIM, too. Jeremy is faster than me (although I'm a big girl, can run pretty fast when I'm mad or upset) and caught him. He is taking Jory to the police station to talk to an officer about what happens to kids who run away from home.

We have an appointment with the psychiatrist a week from Wednesday. It was originally supposed to be a week from today, but for some reason he's not going to be in the office. I tried to get in earlier in the week, but there wasn't anything available. I'm going to call back Monday morning and go ahead and take one of their mid-day appointments. Jory needs his mood-stabilizing meds raised, because I cannot and WILL NOT live like this.

Jeremy is bi-polar and we have just now gotten a handle on that so that there isn't any more blowups, no more walking on eggshells with him. Now it's Jory. Tell him no and he flies off the handle. I told him no to a simple thing, too. Jory wanted to type up a report for school, but I told him that since he had just destroyed the contents of his room, there was no way I was going to let him use my lappy and printer for school. I am afraid that if I do he'll get upset and destroy those, too, and then I will be REALLY angry.

Thanks for letting me vent, girls. I really needed it. I didn't know what else to do, I was about to call the police. But yet I didn't want to do it, because Jory isn't quite ten years old yet. I just have had it. I was planning on scrapping tonight but I don't even know if I can now. I'm too upset. At least I am right this second. In a few hours, it might all change. I just know I'm thisclose to tears. Tears won't do any good right now, it'll just upset Lizzie.

You did the right things Liz.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
Tink, next time you're in Boston stuck like that, get ahold of me! I'll come rescue you!

Ill keep that in mind ....

I was almost insane by the end of it ....

I'm going to spend most of the summer in Boston .... Ill probably be there middle of may and I'm hoping that I can leave before august ... or at least end of it ...

Abby's last day of school is June 26th. Unless we have any more snow days, I'm free to go wherever whenever without having to be home at a specific time after that.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
OMG. I don't know how much more of this stuff I can take. I am at my wit's end. Jory is mad because he kept bugging me to go outside, and finally he bugged enough so that my answer was NO. I told him he needed to start cleaning his room first. He said NO. I told him he needed to clean his room before I could even CONSIDER letting him go outside. He ignored me and pulled out his GameBoy. I told him to give it to me, and he snarled, NO. I told him he could give it to me and lose it for two weeks, or I could TAKE it from him and he'd lose it indefinitely. He ran from me in the house, destroying everything in its path, and then ran outside. I called DH, since he was just getting off work, and Jory ran out of the complex and was walking along the side of the street. OMG I wasn't sure if I should be petrified or furious. I think I was a little of both. DH came from work (he works next door to where I work, so he got there really quickly) and Jory ran from HIM, too. Jeremy is faster than me (although I'm a big girl, can run pretty fast when I'm mad or upset) and caught him. He is taking Jory to the police station to talk to an officer about what happens to kids who run away from home.

We have an appointment with the psychiatrist a week from Wednesday. It was originally supposed to be a week from today, but for some reason he's not going to be in the office. I tried to get in earlier in the week, but there wasn't anything available. I'm going to call back Monday morning and go ahead and take one of their mid-day appointments. Jory needs his mood-stabilizing meds raised, because I cannot and WILL NOT live like this.

Jeremy is bi-polar and we have just now gotten a handle on that so that there isn't any more blowups, no more walking on eggshells with him. Now it's Jory. Tell him no and he flies off the handle. I told him no to a simple thing, too. Jory wanted to type up a report for school, but I told him that since he had just destroyed the contents of his room, there was no way I was going to let him use my lappy and printer for school. I am afraid that if I do he'll get upset and destroy those, too, and then I will be REALLY angry.

Thanks for letting me vent, girls. I really needed it. I didn't know what else to do, I was about to call the police. But yet I didn't want to do it, because Jory isn't quite ten years old yet. I just have had it. I was planning on scrapping tonight but I don't even know if I can now. I'm too upset. At least I am right this second. In a few hours, it might all change. I just know I'm thisclose to tears. Tears won't do any good right now, it'll just upset Lizzie.

Liz?

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingPrincessRia Said:

You missed it last week, Tink, I was quoting "Friends." I quoted the part about the "moo" point.

Joey: It's like a moo point.

Joey: You know, it's like, a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter.

season 7 ep 7 or 8 ...

love it ... its the one where chandler doesn't like dogs ...

love Rachel's answer .... Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to moxiegirl23

I'm back for a bit.

Ria, I'm so sorry sweetie!

Tink, glad your back safe!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

You missed it last week, Tink, I was quoting "Friends." I quoted the part about the "moo" point.

Joey: It's like a moo point.

Joey: You know, it's like, a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter.

season 7 ep 7 or 8 ...

love it ... its the one where chandler doesn't like dogs ...

love Rachel's answer .... Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

And wasn't Joey's response this: "When the package is this pretty, who cares what's inside!" Hmmm...Jory is in trouble...Lizzie was heathen-girl while we shopped-it today...maybe instead of choosing kid-friendly movies I should torture 'em and watch all Friends. All Friends, all the time. Till DH gets home.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I think I've eaten my last East LA Monster Burrito.

There's a tex-mex place up here called Shorty's. They used to have really good food and about 5 or 6 locations. I noticed that some of the other locations were shutting down. After eating the burrito, I think I know why.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to Kahlan

Tink, what's your new kit?

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to Vivian loves BLING

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
hey news about crazy landlady ...

she likes my brother so much that she wants him to meet her daughter that is like 10 years older than him ...

she keeps finding reasons to call him ....

she came by every day when we were in Boston .... just to check in ....

Tell him to RUN!!!!

he did that ... even to another state ... but it dint matter since hes my emergency contact for the apartment so she has his cell ...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

hey sweety its not good ... If you wanna vent some more ... I have MSN .... its Hildura@isl.is

Thanks, Tink, but I don't have MSN. I have Yahoo! (Jorysmomma) and AIM (Jorysmommy) but no MSN.

Ria, Yahoo and MSN are now linked so you should be able to enter Tink's email address to your Yahoo messenger and it should work. Hopefully.
Getting MSN messenger is free and you can use your Yahoo address for it.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

I closed everything but MSN a few years ago since I had like 4 messengers and dint get anything done ... too busy chatting ...

See this board? Its chat.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Kahlan

• Jesus Rocks Said:
I'm back for a bit.

Ria, I'm so sorry sweetie!

Tink, glad your back safe!

Thanks, Barbara.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

IMer is quicker.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

Liz?

I am sorry Ria. I meant your name. It's been a long, tiring day here.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur
In response to Kahlan

• Jesus Rocks Said:

its obsessions ... last months ... its graphic 45 pp ... love it ... lots of Prima goodies ... and the most wonderful ribbons Ive ever seen ... rubons and stuff ....

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

IMer is quicker.

It's about as fast in IM's for me as this is.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to DawnInAZ

The nice thing about chat rooms versus threads: chat rooms autorefresh and stream the chat.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

its obsessions ... last months ... its graphic 45 pp ... love it ... lots of Prima goodies ... and the most wonderful ribbons Ive ever seen ... rubons and stuff ....

:drool:

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:

Oooh, love prima goodies and ribbons!

Page 7 of 122 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics