Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #57 Baby, It's WARM outside!        (Topic#1458675)
BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
OMG. I don't know how much more of this stuff I can take. I am at my wit's end. Jory is mad because he kept bugging me to go outside, and finally he bugged enough so that my answer was NO. I told him he needed to start cleaning his room first. He said NO. I told him he needed to clean his room before I could even CONSIDER letting him go outside. He ignored me and pulled out his GameBoy. I told him to give it to me, and he snarled, NO. I told him he could give it to me and lose it for two weeks, or I could TAKE it from him and he'd lose it indefinitely. He ran from me in the house, destroying everything in its path, and then ran outside. I called DH, since he was just getting off work, and Jory ran out of the complex and was walking along the side of the street. OMG I wasn't sure if I should be petrified or furious. I think I was a little of both. DH came from work (he works next door to where I work, so he got there really quickly) and Jory ran from HIM, too. Jeremy is faster than me (although I'm a big girl, can run pretty fast when I'm mad or upset) and caught him. He is taking Jory to the police station to talk to an officer about what happens to kids who run away from home.

We have an appointment with the psychiatrist a week from Wednesday. It was originally supposed to be a week from today, but for some reason he's not going to be in the office. I tried to get in earlier in the week, but there wasn't anything available. I'm going to call back Monday morning and go ahead and take one of their mid-day appointments. Jory needs his mood-stabilizing meds raised, because I cannot and WILL NOT live like this.

Jeremy is bi-polar and we have just now gotten a handle on that so that there isn't any more blowups, no more walking on eggshells with him. Now it's Jory. Tell him no and he flies off the handle. I told him no to a simple thing, too. Jory wanted to type up a report for school, but I told him that since he had just destroyed the contents of his room, there was no way I was going to let him use my lappy and printer for school. I am afraid that if I do he'll get upset and destroy those, too, and then I will be REALLY angry.

Thanks for letting me vent, girls. I really needed it. I didn't know what else to do, I was about to call the police. But yet I didn't want to do it, because Jory isn't quite ten years old yet. I just have had it. I was planning on scrapping tonight but I don't even know if I can now. I'm too upset. At least I am right this second. In a few hours, it might all change. I just know I'm thisclose to tears. Tears won't do any good right now, it'll just upset Lizzie.

hey sweety its not good ... If you wanna vent some more ... I have MSN .... its Hildura@isl.is

Thanks, Tink, but I don't have MSN. I have Yahoo! (Jorysmomma) and AIM (Jorysmommy) but no MSN.

Ria, Yahoo and MSN are now linked so you should be able to enter Tink's email address to your Yahoo messenger and it should work. Hopefully.
Getting MSN messenger is free and you can use your Yahoo address for it.

Do I just enter "Hildura"? Or the whole thing?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
Jenni, the party can start tomorrow night. I still have this paper to write tonight (since last night was date night and I refuse to miss that with Brian, though our last one was the night we got the phone call about his dad).

Saturday night it is. My shindig was supposed to be Sunday, so we may just make it a 24-hour come-and-go party. (BTW, Kim says she's caught up on homework for the weekend and what she will do is only "work ahead" stuff, so she'll be able to do a lot with the baby and she'll just study after he's in bed.) (Which means I SHOULD should should have some scrappy time this weekend.)

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to BlingQueenRia

the whole thing ria

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DawnInAZ

[quote=DawnInAZ][quote=sc rappycath][quote=moxiegir l23][quote=scrappycath][q uote=moxiegirl23]:( can't remember where I left my coffee. Must go searching...
[/quote]

Oh gosh! This is terrifying!
Hope you found it!
[/quote]

Go ahead and mock the under-caffeinated. You will be dealt with someday, for you will desperately need caffeine and all that will be available to you is partially-decaffeinated at best! mwahahahahahaha!
[/quote]

There was NO sarcasm in my typing! I DO think it IS terrifying to not be able to find ones caffeine!!!!!! And it is often the lacl of caffeine that causes me to misplace my mug!!!

[/quote]
OK Cath, put down the caffeine and the excess exclamation marks and walk away!
[/quote]

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to Kahlan

• Jesus Rocks Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
I've got to scrap tomorrow. I am first up on the round robin. It's been awhile since I went after someone else. Oh well, need to think of something original. Of course, I tend to do lo's with a big circle. I'm going to have to be different(putting thinking cap on). HMMM.

A big hexagon?
A big triangle?

A big triangle...the points representing you, your family, and Jesus, and then journaling about how each works to hold the other two together.

(Okay, so maybe it's a stinky idea, but at least it's one stinky idea you don't have to spend time thinking of and discarding.)

It's not a stinky idea! I need to remember that. I just don't know if it would work for the ones who have to scraplift off of me. Maybe I'll do something sweet and simple. Maybe.

Hey, I'd do it. 'Cept I'd put me, DH, and DD at the three points and Jesus right smack in the center.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

You missed it last week, Tink, I was quoting "Friends." I quoted the part about the "moo" point.

Joey: It's like a moo point.

Joey: You know, it's like, a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter.

season 7 ep 7 or 8 ...

love it ... its the one where chandler doesn't like dogs ...

love Rachel's answer .... Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

And wasn't Joey's response this: "When the package is this pretty, who cares what's inside!" Hmmm...Jory is in trouble...Lizzie was heathen-girl while we shopped-it today...maybe instead of choosing kid-friendly movies I should torture 'em and watch all Friends. All Friends, all the time. Till DH gets home.

yeh ... Fine! Take their advice. No one ever listens to me. When the package is this pretty, no one cares what's inside.

hey hes just too cute ...

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Here's how stupid John's company is.

I'm not sure when, but ages ago, this toopid young guy was driving warehouse equipment, didn't pay attention and ran into John, who was standing in the yellow painted safe area/no equipment allowed zone. Guy got in trouble and had to take a "whiz quiz" to see if he was just stupid or if mind altering substances were involved. I think toopid guy lost a raise because of it. Toopid guy now blames John for all things.

Tuesday, John was hauling cardboard to the compactor when Toopid Guy intentionally moved the equipment he was driving to block John's way. Wouldn't let John pass. (This was not the first time it happened, either) John mouthed off to him a little: "I can stand here all day, I'm done with my work, it's your rate sheet that's gonna suffer. Oh yeah, it's not, cause you lie about how hard you work." Toopid Guy responded that he was gonna come down there and kick John's tush. That was the point where John left the cardboard and called HR to file a complaint.

HR interviewed John, Toopid Guy and the one witness and concluded that while Toopid Guy opened his yap and actually threatened John, since "he probably didn't mean it" they were gonna just dismiss the whole thing. That torked John off, because if he were not 6'2", kinda burly and an ex-Marine or if John had made the threat, they would've taken it seriously. HR finally sent Toopid Guy home after John informed them that if they did not take it seriously and do something to stop this, not only would John refuse to work in the same department as Toopid Guy, but John had no problem going to the cops and the county courthouse and applying for an order of protection against Toopid Guy and watching the police cart Toopid Guy off for breaking the order since Toopid Guy is toopid enough to think himself above the law.

I don't know what else came of this, but John's HR department is, well, toopid.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Tink-Hildur

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • BlingPrincessRia Said:

You missed it last week, Tink, I was quoting "Friends." I quoted the part about the "moo" point.

season 7 ep 7 or 8 ...

love Rachel's answer .... Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

And wasn't Joey's response this: "When the package is this pretty, who cares what's inside!" Hmmm...Jory is in trouble...Lizzie was heathen-girl while we shopped-it today...maybe instead of choosing kid-friendly movies I should torture 'em and watch all Friends. All Friends, all the time. Till DH gets home.

yeh ... Fine! Take their advice. No one ever listens to me. When the package is this pretty, no one cares what's inside.

I think you may a bigger fan than me! I have all ten seasons, I'm in an "Addicted to Friends" group on Facebook, and have 9 episodes on my iPod.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• Diva foltzy Said:
The stupid party is tonight and I'm suppose to stupid go. She says I knew about it which is just a lie, but of course I look like I'm the bad guy and forgot about it and she's the innocent one and she told me. Some days I can't stand my family. BBL

Do not
Get
Me Started.....

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
Tink, next time you're in Boston stuck like that, get ahold of me! I'll come rescue you!

Ill keep that in mind ....

I was almost insane by the end of it ....

I'm going to spend most of the summer in Boston .... Ill probably be there middle of may and I'm hoping that I can leave before august ... or at least end of it ...

Abby's last day of school is June 26th. Unless we have any more snow days, I'm free to go wherever whenever without having to be home at a specific time after that.

wow thats late ... its almost a month after school lets out in Iceland ...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • Jesus Rocks Said:
Tink, what's your new kit?

its obsessions ... last months ... its graphic 45 pp ... love it ... lots of Prima goodies ... and the most wonderful ribbons Ive ever seen ... rubons and stuff ....

:drool:

*hands Dawny a towel*

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Tink-Hildur Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
  • Tink-Hildur Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
Tink, next time you're in Boston stuck like that, get ahold of me! I'll come rescue you!

I'm going to spend most of the summer in Boston .... Ill probably be there middle of may and I'm hoping that I can leave before august ... or at least end of it ...

Abby's last day of school is June 26th. Unless we have any more snow days, I'm free to go wherever whenever without having to be home at a specific time after that.

It's almost a month after everyone else gets out, too.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan

I'm going back and forth right now on the puter. I'm trying to fix a couple of my baby photos. One of them may be too far gone.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

Ria, Yahoo and MSN are now linked so you should be able to enter Tink's email address to your Yahoo messenger and it should work. Hopefully.
Getting MSN messenger is free and you can use your Yahoo address for it.

Do I just enter "Hildura"? Or the whole thing?

that is so cool that they have linked it ....

you probably enter all of it ... hildura@isl.is

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

http://www.foxnews.com/bloghealth/?bbPostId= BEgboF0khfJ...

Vivia, I saw this and thought of your husband...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

[quote=moxiegirl23][quote =Tink-Hildur][quote=moxie girl23][quote=Tink-Hildur ][quote=moxiegirl23]Tink, next time you're in Boston stuck like that, get ahold of me! I'll come rescue you!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Jory gets out May 27. It was originally a week earlier, but we have had a lot of snow days, too. First day of school for us is August 19.

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

[quote=BlingPrincessRia][ quote=Tink-Hildur][quote= BlingPrincessRia][quote=T ink-Hildur][quote=BlingPr incessRia]

[/quote]

season 7 ep 7 or 8 ...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you may a bigger fan than me! I have all ten seasons, I'm in an "Addicted to Friends" group on Facebook, and have 9 episodes on my iPod.
[/quote]

friends have helped me through some hard times ....
I have spent the past 2 weeks ripping my DVD down so I can fit all ten seasons on my 8 gig iPod ...
Ive almost made it ... now I'm shrinking the Star Trek films down ...

Tink-Hildur
Diva
Tink-Hildur

• BlingPrincessRia Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

I think Jory gets out May 27. It was originally a week earlier, but we have had a lot of snow days, too. First day of school for us is August 19.

Jory gets out around the same time as Iceland and then we don't start until the end of august ....

Snow-days don't happen that often in Iceland and don't add to the school-calender ...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Tink-Hildur Said:

I have spent the past 2 weeks ripping my DVD down so I can fit all ten seasons on my 8 gig iPod ...
Ive almost made it ... now I'm shrinking the Star Trek films down ...

What software are you using for that? I'm trying to find something that I can use to rip my DVDs to my iPod. (I have the 30GB Classic.) I would love to be able to take episodes of Friends from more seasons. (Like, The One With All The Cheesecake.)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

These frozen stuffed shells I bought are good...but DH and the kids all say that the ones I make from scratch are better. Makes me feel kinda good.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics