Page 22 of 22 
Username Post: "Why hasn't my title changed" - FYI... :-)        (Topic#1459379)
Katydidd
Veteran
Katydidd
In response to GinaAlyshia

OMG! I'm so glad I found this. I was wondering the same exact thing! Thank you!

Diva

Good to know!

Tenant

I kinda' like being the "New kid on the block" I don't have to be embarrased by my lack of scrapbook savvy and simple layouts!

Char4355
Pro
Char4355

I'm at 1900 and my title is still New kid on the block under my profile

Edited by Char4355 on 11-06-12 09:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to Char4355

It says "Pro" here!

LittleTisCrafty
Expert
LittleTisCrafty
In response to redfox78

Thanks for this posting!

max28
max28 
Tenant
max28
  • max28 on 12-08-12 01:22 PM

Still got a looong way to go I'm Max, btw. I started scrapbooking a year ago and can't stop it anymore.. Nice to meet you all and hope to learn and share a lot!

blondiern72
New Kid On the Block
blondiern72
In response to Megan - ForumTech

We are all part of the neighborhood regardless of title, I am just happy to be here with so many wonderful and insightful people!

Tracey Sabella
Pro
Tracey Sabella

Thanks for the helpful explanation!! ~ Blessings

poohdbear03
Expert
poohdbear03
In response to Char4355

hi when does the title change ?
wow i didnt even notice lololol been here since 2008 lolol

Cathy Mc
Expert
Cathy Mc

Thanks, this is good to know.

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to Cathy Mc

I like this idea..well done Megan x

Cindy JK
Diva
Cindy JK

Thanks for having this Title. Its fun and a challenge at the same time. I can see it will be many years before reaching the Angel or Governor status for me.

horse-withnoname
Queen
horse-withnoname
In response to Cindy JK

Megan, could you please pass this on. I have tried on people Nicki knew but hit a dead end.

Nicki Martinez has passed away please pass on Saturday, 20 July 2013
1 view Friends, I just heard from Lynn Jungert, on Facebook, the following: Please pass it on, as Nicki had several friends on Scrapbook.com. I am sorry to say Nicki Martinez passed away on 7-11-13.
She had back surgery on April 10 and was still in the hospital 3 months later , 10 surgeries , infection etc her body gave up ... so sad.

She was only 58 years old.

Could you pass this around? I don't have many people subscribed to me and I'm sure others want to know.

If you know her address, please send her DH a sympathy card. Big Hugs, loves alot! Her screen name was Devine Scrapper.

Thanks

Glenda Palmer horse-withnoname

Edited by horse-withnoname on 08-13-13 07:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block

my best friend's mom makes $81/hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her pay was $21185 just working on the computer for a few hours. Get the facts BAM21.COM

KAR49
KAR49 
Tenant
KAR49
  • KAR49 on 10-27-13 11:17 AM

OK, you win...........I am definitely NOT "Deity". Don't think I want that or it means that all I am doing is posting and not scrapping..............however, I might wear "Queen" well (LOL) Although I can think of two gremlins would highly disagree..............but they've received IVY educations, law degrees, PhD's........although I somehow think they forgot who sent those checks every semester.........and made it to all of the parents' weekends etc. They are still close to their father.................he didn't spend a dime......but did show up for graduation..............OK, so I'm not taking credit where none is do (maybe a litte).........but cut me some slack............so a nice title would be appreciated on my responses................how about "Mom of the Year?" OK, not going to happen..........maybe just a weekly call.............not going to happen...........and they're all out..........they chose all of their colleges, which were Ivy's and private schools..............but THEY earned their degrees, not me........someday I could be arrested for something.........to old for "hooking" or "soliciting"..........maybe some help with a speeding ticket would be thoughtful.......nothing illegal.............just not a lecture for having a lead foot, which I admit to freely..........but 12 hours is something to short to stop ad to long to go 65 MPH. It's just me and my dog and usually early on a Sunday morning...........not justifying, but somehow it would be nice.............not to be ignored.............he could have gone to work as a legal aid attorney and that would have been worse........no money, lots of student loas............as it is it's $225,000...........lot of presentations at conferences overseas.............vacations to him.

But he is happy and I am finally done..............my daughter, after all of her schooling is doing what she wants and loves it...........a stay-at-home mom of three little girls. Dear God, please allow me to live long enough to watch her handle puberty................my only request.........and to say, "I told you so", if only to myself. There IS a GOD!

My goal as a single mom for the last 21 years was to raise them through school...............hopefully they're happy, and hopefully everything is working out well.......but they would never tell me if they're not........."MOM may have been right! Oh for shame! Hush my moth! (We from California don't say that...........but I will learn!"

It's odd how they learn to remember these little word of wisdom given to them as children........or to allow you to think they've forgotten them............Of course it is always our faults..............but we know and THEY know.....so, thank you God..............we have not let each other down..

Just allow them to be happy, safe, and loved............and for their children the same.........I was an only child and never wanted that for them................eventually it all washed out in the wash................someday they'll learn that. I don't need to teach them that. They can delete my emails, texts, phone calls etc. They will know.........................and I will always love them for it. Because they are my children. So right or wrong...it's a team effort.........and somehow my BofM of helping me through a lot of it...............I can't post all of my ramblings (as you can tell!) but they are mine and love is not a bargaining chip. It is their's forever..............and they'll realize that when the time comes................

We don't get do-overs on raising our children.........it's a one-shot deal only........we an just pray to God that we did the best we could and that's all we could have done.

Love and patience were the best and only tools given to us..............so allow me the best I would have done.........and working full-time.......traveling on business (thank you to a wonderful grandmother who saved my bacon on many occasions.

Titles: the only one I care about is "MOM"

KAR49
KAR49 
Tenant
KAR49
  • KAR49 on 10-27-13 11:46 AM
In response to redfox78

Welcome from one newbie to the next!

Scrap Hatcher
Expert
Scrap Hatcher
In response to rubymillerand

You've been busy! Now you're a guru!

tonya0508
Resident
tonya0508
In response to Scrap Hatcher

Glad to have found this. I was wondering how title's change

New Kid On the Block
In response to

I'da been a Guru on the Peas...but I will own New Kid On The Block for now cause I am happy to be one!

Page 22 of 22 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics