Page 1 of 65 
Username Post: Closed Moved to the Scraproom Challenge        (Topic#1459771)
GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

Please read carefully:

This “Chat” Thread will only remain open until May 1st. May 1st we will move the chatting to the actual Scraproom Thread. The reason for the two threads is simple, lets start the challenge with a clean thread that has our first posts being only our goals. That way it will be easy for us to find our first post, edit it with our goals, and as we complete our goals go back and strike out what we have completed.

We can chat and get to know each other on this thread while we wait for others to sign-up. May 1st we move to the other thread and start our challenge and move our chatting there.

PLEASE make sure you have at least marked your spot on the Scraproom Challenge Sign- ups – Goals thread. I will have it listed in my signature as a short cut.

Edited by GrandmaG on 04-30-08 09:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

I hope I haven't confused anyone or come across rude. I'm sorry if I did....

Lets talk here and plan over there until May 1st. Then we can move the talking over there.

I don't know about you guys but I really have to buckle down and finish this challenge soon or I'm going to go nuts! It has been 4 months now since I've scrapped anything. Oh I've been altering things but nothing compares to actual scrapping!!

I can't wait to meet and get to know you all!

Take care, and Have a Great Day!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

ooops I posted three times!

Edited by GrandmaG on 04-13-08 08:42 PM. Reason for edit: mistake

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to GrandmaG

Woohoo!! I am so excited about this!!!! Count me in!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

Sorry...too much coffee...LOL!

Edited by GrandmaG on 04-13-08 08:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to scrapbook girl

• scrapbook girl Said:
Woohoo!! I am so excited about this!!!! Count me in!!

AWESOME!! Don't forget to mark your spot in the sign up's thread.

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to GrandmaG

l don't think So, l actually like it!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

• scrapbook girl Said:
l don't think So, l actually like it!

ok...just wanting to make sure.

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
Sorry...too much coffee...LOL!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, Janet!

I signed up on the other thread.

How many times have you done this challenge so far?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Vivian loves BLING

AWESOME!!!! It's gona feel like old times!!! LOL! After all it was you who got me to dreaming about the perfect room for me.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to GrandmaG

Time to make dreams come true, huh?

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Yep! I just never knew how much "in living color" my dreams really were.

and to think all the color started with those bright curtains

farnsworth
Idol
farnsworth
In response to GrandmaG

So what does this challenge entail, or is that to be determined later, I need someone to kick me in the butt to finish my scrap room. I have everything in boxes in my kitchen and when I start scrapping I have to move stuff when we want to have dinner, not really condusive.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to farnsworth

I want to do this too. At this point you can't even see the top of my desk, and scrapping is a hassle to do with out being able to find stuff.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to farnsworth

• farnsworth Said:
So what does this challenge entail, or is that to be determined later, I need someone to kick me in the butt to finish my scrap room. I have everything in boxes in my kitchen and when I start scrapping I have to move stuff when we want to have dinner, not really condusive.

Were here to help cheer you along to get that room done! On the actual sign-up thread I've listed some weekly "get you going" things to do or ideas to to challenge us to complete.

Also we share storage ideas, what has worked for us, and why, and what was a waste of money and why. Some of the ladies in the last challenge came up with some really cost saving ideas too!

Most of all we are here to have fun, dream big, and try to get that scrap space as close to the dream scrap space as our budget allows.

I might pull you by the arm or nudge you a little, but I promise I won't kick you....

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Scrappin Kitty

• Scrappin Kitty Said:
I want to do this too. At this point you can't even see the top of my desk, and scrapping is a hassle to do with out being able to find stuff.

Well your just gona love the first goal then! LOL!

You know it took me while to realize why my desk stayed so junked up, so I sat down and really thought about the way the I scrapped. Then devised a plan.

Josiology
Guru
Josiology
In response to GrandmaG

Hi everyone! Count me in...I've gotten a lot done in my room over the past 3 months, but still have so much more that I want to finish.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Josiology

Hi Joda!!! WOW Your up really late tonight!

She sure has, Check out Joda's gallery, she has the pretty lavender room I was talking about in the sign-ups thread.

BTW...Don't forget to make an album to load your before, during and after pics to.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to GrandmaG

May I make a suggestion????

Get a note book....You will need it. It will be nice if it is one that you can alter. You will want to keep notes, ideas, prices, etc.. believe me in the long run it will save you some money. Another really good tip, don't jump and buy anything...wait a week or so you might find a better idea that will work for you. I've wasted a lot of money on things I jumped on that just didn't work for me. I've found out that sometimes one expensive item works better than ten cheap ones, and then again thirty cheap things work better than 1 expensive thing. (I'll explain later)

Save things that you see in the gallery to your fav's and refer back to them often....

Well I could chat all night but I need to get to bed.

Ya'll have a Great Night!! {{{when grandmag has problems falling asleep she counts paper jumping into the correct storage container}}} LOL! It works better than counting sheep!

Page 1 of 65 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics