Username Post: To the professionals this may seem like a silly question BUT        (Topic#1460019)
Aussie Kylee
Tenant
Aussie Kylee

What is the best way to adhere a page to Bazzill . As in, I have completed a layout on PP and now want to back it with a full sheet of Bazzill . Do I use tape or Glue and if the answer is Glue - what is the best one??
Thankyou

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Aussie Kylee

Adhesives/runners works well such as ones below.
Glues are not really whats best to use adhere paper due to bubbling and such.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DawnInAZ

I use Glue Dots for pretty much everything. Either that or double sided tape.

Feather57
Veteran
Feather57
In response to llprncess3

For big pieces, I use either my 9" Xyron , or the Xyron Cheetah runner-- I have the 2", but it is available in 4" too.

Diva
In response to Feather57

You know, I don't have the Cheetah, but I looked at it, and I think it's something I need to add to my Xyron collection.

Feather57
Veteran
Feather57
In response to PookasCrayon

I'm becoming a Xyron junkie, LOL. I keep acquiring more of their products, my drawers are overflowing! I have 2 2"Cheetahs, one with permanent, one with repositionable, the X, the 9" Creation Station and enough refills to survive until the next millenium (or at least through the summer )

Resident
In response to Feather57

I back all my layouts with Bazzill cardstock. I bought the Xyron Cheetah Runner for just this purpose....a few swipes and it's a done deal.

Aussie Kylee
Tenant
Aussie Kylee
In response to Feather57

Hi there, I have had a look at the site but can't see anything for this Cheetah - i did a search Xyron Cheetah and nothing came up. Can you point me in right direction please.

Resident
In response to Aussie Kylee

I'm not seeing it on the sb.com store site. However, I did find the 2" and 4" on the Xyron site. They are just calling them "adhesive runners"--name change, perhaps??? Here's the link:

http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Categories/Solut ions.html

I also went online out of curiosity and keyed in Xyron cheetah australia and several online Australian scrapbook store s appear to carry them.

oldmissb
Mayor
oldmissb
In response to oilbrat

I would use this

http://store.scrapbook.com/jv-1645.html

but also the ZIG 2 way squeeze and roll glue pens are great and they dont wrinkle your papers.

formossissima
Expert
formossissima
In response to oldmissb

I think adhesive runners are cleaner and easier to use, but if you're a budget scrapper like me, glue stick will do the trick.

sibboo
sibboo 
Idol
sibboo
In response to formossissima

Double sided tape for the large stuff and Glue Dots for everything else.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics