Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: I have been converted....        (Topic#1460151)
Amonika
Expert
Amonika

to the snapload system. OMG - this is so much easier and worked like a charm. I have been having album issues because I had 75 page protectors that I needed to get in one album. The binding wasn't working for me on the ones that I had bought because they wouldnt' expand far enough.

I went to the LSS and spent 45 min looking at all the different albums to find one that would work. I finally landed on the Pioneer Snapload album that holds 300 LO's. It worked perfectly. It holds my bulky embellishments, my 75 page protectors , and expanded to fit. I am in love. I must find where I can buy more colors. The superstore doesn't have them.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Amonika

awesome..post again when u find them i need some too.tfs

LoveKWM
Expert
LoveKWM
In response to tealbrand

Try J's. I know they have them... I won't buy another album!

(I have also found them in Kohl's!)

When you see them on sale... buy multiple!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to LoveKWM

post a pic of it for me as i've never heard of these albums

JenButler
Diva
JenButler
In response to SuperAllyFan

I know they also have a kit that allows you to turn any postbound album into a snapload album. I'm not sure how well it works though.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to SuperAllyFan

Interesting... I need something like that for my wedding album. It's bursting out of the album that I bought before realizing how many pages it would need to hold.

Cindy

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to cindy312

I would like to see a pic also!

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to Renee77

I will post a pic when I get home. I got it at Joann's (um after looking at my LSS). Its titled the Pioneer Snapload album and its all black with a ribbon that runs down the left hand side. Not very babish but its a nice album (perfect for whoever needed the wedding album).

I was thinking about the system that converts the post bound but most albums just don't expand far enough. I could still add more if I needed to and there is room to grow.

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to Amonika

I've converted all of my post-bound albums to the snapload type. The Pioneer albums are also carried at A's but very limited in color choises. The snapload binding hinges I buy from QVC - I've reordered them twice so they must carry them all the time. The package will convert 6 albums and they work just fine.

dncangel73
Idol
dncangel73
In response to El Kady

i love my snapload converters! my album was falling apart as a post bound and now it seems it will last a long time with the snapload in place! if you can find the albums or you have old albums that arent working anymore.. the converters are definitely a good buy!
Products Referenced in This Post:

GinaAlyshia
Pro
GinaAlyshia
In response to dncangel73

good to know

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to GinaAlyshia

All my albums have been converted to Snap Load. I love them. I have bought them here at the Super Store. A couple of weeks ago my LSS had a 50% off everything in the store sale for their mailing list only. I bought every snap load they had.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-17-08 08:50 AM
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I never seen those albums- Would you post a pic of album and the inside of it? I would love to see like others!

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to Once

wow i need to try these i have so many albums that are so full and i have more pages that i can not get into them and am out of albums

Jill
Jill 
Idol
Jill
  • Jill on 04-18-08 10:38 AM
In response to Amonika

I "converted" all of my post-bound albums with Snap Lock Kits. The apparatus is durable, functional and easy to use. I mention them and show a sample in my latest E-book, A Scrapbooker's Guide: Scrapbook Planning and Cover Designs (link below). Don't know how I managed before without them.

Joda
Joda 
Guru
Joda
  • Joda on 04-18-08 11:24 AM
In response to Jill

So these work on ANY postbound album?

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to Joda

I believe they do. I actually bought an album that had the system pre-loaded from the factory by Pioneer . However, my understanding is that you can use the packets that they sell in any post bound album.

Joda
Joda 
Guru
Joda
  • Joda on 04-19-08 05:04 AM
In response to Amonika

• Amonika Said:
I believe they do. I actually bought an album that had the system pre-loaded from the factory by Pioneer . However, my understanding is that you can use the packets that they sell in any post bound album.

Awesome! Thank you very much for your help.

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to Joda

My sister is also hooked on these albums, and she purchases them from the superstore or our LSS. She can fit a lot more layouts into her albums than I can in mine. I know they come in various colors because she has them in four colors, black, red, light blue and lilac.

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to Tia Hokee

• tiahokee Said:
My sister is also hooked on these albums, and she purchases them from the superstore or our LSS. She can fit a lot more layouts into her albums than I can in mine. I know they come in various colors because she has them in four colors, black, red, light blue and lilac.

Those are the colors. I just found one in Lilac and went ahead and purchased the other one in stock which was black. They are hard to find and I can't lcoate them in the superstore (i tried).

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics