Page 1 of 335 
Username Post: Night Owls Critique Group! ~Full and active!        (Topic#1460493)
riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

Ok...ladies and gent. Here is our critique group thread. Um...no real rules. Just the basics. Have fun chatting and sharing techniques on whatever project you happen to be working on!

Participants (we are trying to keep it small seeing that it is a critique group. Full at:

1. pookascrayon
2. Moonrose (sammi)
3. ScrappyChicDesigns (Nic)
4. Riorabbit
5. Marsha
6. Anita
7. Twizz
8. Ashley
9. Southerncropper
10. Traci L. S.
11. Lara
12. Ria!
13. Borntoscrap
14. Vicki

From Nic: House Warming Gift for Lara!

While Lara is busy painting away I'd like our tight knit group here to make her a house warming gift. What about a 6x6 recipe book??? I've already asked Lara and she sounded excited about it, so here are my thoughts. I will give you a list of cookbook sections ...you pick one section...and make a few 6x6 los with a recipe on them that she can use. Then you can mail it straight to her cause half the fun is getting uber cute mail instead of bills. Then she can just slip your los into the recipe book I will make her and send down. You in? Los can be whatever you want as long as there is an easy to read recipe on there somewhere. You in? Please let us know so we can add your name to the list.

Sections:
appetizers & snacks-
Beans,rice,grains-
Breads-
Desserts-
Beef-
Pork-
Chicken-
Pasta-Scrappychicdesigns
Veggies-

If I've forgotten anything just let me know!
Thanks!!!!

From Nic again:

no due date on going challenge

Create a 2.5x5 tag with as many different stamps as you can. The tag has to make sense no jumble of random images. Upload when complete to this thread for all to ooo and awww

From LARA:
going to make atcs in honor of all our horrible singing here on the thread...well everyone gets to pic an artist than everyone else gets to pic the song.

nic has JT
anita has timbaland
traci had the muppets
i have papa roach.

From Nic:
QKD Challenge

I will send you QKD stamped images in black ink on white paper, and all you have to do is create something....anything and post it in the QKD gallery. The more you make the more chances you have to win. You may also use your own QKD stamps as long as you stamp in black ink onto white paper before creating. Winner will be drawn from a hat, the prize will be a set of QKD stamps!!!

All entries must be uploaded to the QKD gallery by July 1st!

IN SEARCH OF: If you have it and don't want it send it on. If you want it and can't find it, let us know to look. Pretty easy right.

Nic is ISO :
- Collage images...anything not to cutesy. Greeting cards, stamped images, post cards...you get the idea. :)She could also use magazine pages too of beautiful pics....think brides...landscapes...florals...anything nature related!
-Cigar boxes

Traci is ISO

Clock images. She really likes putting clocks on her pages, and she has aLL of the ones Heidi Swapp has to offer, so now she is looking for others. THX!!!!!

Diva
In response to riorabbit

Boo!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to PookasCrayon

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Fortunes Fool

Twizztidknightowl
Super Dude
Twizztidknightowl
In response to RN2007

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to Twizztidknightowl

I will chat later. I am off to get a shower and then drive back to Flag...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Twizztidknightowl
Super Dude
Twizztidknightowl
In response to riorabbit

drive safe my friend!!!

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 04-21-08 09:53 AM

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Autmn

*sob*

Y'all forgot ME!!!!

Diva
In response to BlingQueenRia

Hey, dere's da Jedi Master Bling!

We weren't sure if you'd want in, with one CG and the VCW to keep up with.

scrappychicdesigns
Mayor
scrappychicdesigns

hi ya my naughty nanners! hehehee

Diva
In response to scrappychicdesigns

Sammi's voice is kinda deep like mine ... but she was hitting near-ultrasonic shrieks (dogs howled, bats thought it was mating season) when I gave her the books.

Guess I done good.

Twizztidknightowl
Super Dude
Twizztidknightowl

sits down pulls up a chair, grabs a cup of coffee, SOB!!!!!

we forgot RIA!!!!!!

wait that's like payback for telling me about abc.com

it's evil tell ya..... pure evil

Diva

If I can get Sammi coherent by taunting her with coffee, I might be able to get her out of bed to tell me where she put the books so I can get pics of em.

Diva

Oh, and once Thing 1 gets home, I'll have her get a pic of me and the Sammister in the yarn ponytails I've been going crazy making. My long first set looks just adorable on her -- the cute hurts, man.

ACK, coffee cup empty! Must make more!

javajavajavajavajavajavaj avajavajavajavajavajavaja vajavajavajavajavajavajav ajavajavajavajavajavajava javajavajavajavajava

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

It is Fixed...Ria is here. Sorry about confusion. The pm trail and copy pasting must have gotten messy. Ok, we are totally overflowithing now though so FULL AT 12!

I love ya Ria!

I am off to Flag. Will not be around for a while (hard to type and drive.. )

moonrose
Idol
moonrose
In response to riorabbit

It is so not night time yet. heh.

Rock on though, I need to see if y'all have left feedback for that ATC I'm workin' on, and I'll repost over here about it. The boat thing is making me crazy!

*goes to catch up while sucking down caffeine*

moonrose
Idol
moonrose
In response to moonrose

OK, HELP!

Ocean ATC Prototype v1b By Moonrose

Ocean ATC Swap prototype 1.0 By Moonrose

I think I've already decided I like the paper with the pattern side out, but I still want feedback on that part. One boat? Two boats? One boat and find some dolphins or something?

There's something about the boats that *doesn't* work, and while I love the origami boats, there's a reason I can't define as to why none are actually adhered to cards yet. Mull over if you will, and tell me what you think of them? Be honest, please please please!

Diva
In response to moonrose

You know, I think I figured it out ... without a "wave", it just sorta looks "floating" and in the wrong way, yunno?

I bet hand-drawn waves with a Glaze or Souffle might do wonders. You can always test that out on a piece of scratch paper here.

Maybe a seagull somewhere? I do have those gull stamps.

Twizztidknightowl
Super Dude
Twizztidknightowl

this whole ctiquing thing is new to me however I do agree with Pooka, the boats just seem to be there!!! like off in space or something, waves and a seagull would definately pull it together quite nicely

Page 1 of 335 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics