Username Post: Appleton, WI        (Topic#1461121)
skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias

I was just wondering if anyone was in this area and would want to get together for crops? Just thought I'd throw it out there. We could find neutral places or take turns hosting whatever works.

Snix
Snix 
Mayor
Snix
  • Snix on 04-25-08 08:30 PM
In response to skarletbegonias

Melanie, too bad we don't live closer, or I'd come scrap with you! I had to tell you though that you have some very pretty pictures in your link! I hope you find someone close by to have some scrappy fun with!

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias
In response to Snix

awe bummer, maybe someday though.

New Kid On the Block

Hi Melanie!

I finally got to your posting. I would love to connect. Let me know. I, too, am an RN. I live in Grand Chute about 1 mile from Hwy 41.

Edited by terri9399 on 04-26-08 09:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Hockeymom71
Resident
Hockeymom71
In response to terri9399

HI, I wish I lived closer also. I live in Milwaukee. Good luck to you all.
I am a nurse also. I think that is a requirement for being a scrapbooker.
Cheryl

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias
In response to Hockeymom71

Hi Terri! Where do you work? I wonder if I've seen you around. I work at St E's and AMC.

It does seem like there are a lot of RNs that scrapbook doesn't it! Milwaukee isn't that far only a little over an hour.

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias

No Fox Valley scrappers huh?

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias

What about up in Green Bay or Oshkosh?

Hockeymom71
Resident
Hockeymom71

HI,
I will be up in Green Bay this weekend for the Green Bay Marathon. I hope to visit the scrapbook store I found last year I was up there.
Cheryl

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias
In response to Hockeymom71

I didn't even know there was a marathon! Good luck. A couple of them closed this past year. I think the only one left is Endless Creations, and of course Ms, Js, and HL.

Sheri Feypel
Resident
Sheri Feypel

The next Croppin' Club will be June 7th at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center (West Allis, WI) from 10 a.m. til 6 p.m. There will not be one in July or August.

Each cropper gets a 6ft table to themselves. There are electrical outlets for all of your "tools."

The cost for the day is only $20.00. Rather than a make & take, I will be giving everyone that attends a scrapping gift.

I will also be offering *free* shipping on all orders over $20 placed by anyone attending the Crop. (place your order by May 28th, I will have it for you at the crop!). Check out all of the *new* products at www.memory-works.com

There are vending machines in the lobby for all of you snacking needs and plenty of restaurants around for you to grab a quick lunch.

Space is limited, so don't delay. Sign up today!!!

I will have the **New** Memory Works Catalogs for you to check out too! Lots of new and fun products!!!

Thanks,

Sheri Feypel
Memory Works Independent Consultant
scrapbookwithsheri@sbcglo bal.net

Edited by mwscrapaholic on 05-16-08 04:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sheri Feypel
Resident
Sheri Feypel
In response to Sheri Feypel

I have a crop scheduled in October in the West Bend area. It is a 12 hour crop. Let me know if you would like more info.

Sheri

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to Sheri Feypel

I am up in Green Bay. I get to Appleton pretty often, when I have the money to go to Archiver's. I also like to go to Hobby Lobby and Michael's in Appleton just to see if there is any variety from up here in Green Bay. I've never taken a class or been to a crop cause I have no one to scrap with! I'd love to get to know you!

skarletbegonias
Guru
skarletbegonias
In response to livelovecreate86

DH works in GB so I do the same thing!

DeniseSt
New Kid On the Block
DeniseSt

Still looking for a place to scrap? I'm in Brillion about 20 mins from the valley. I have a group that scrapbooks together regularly at each others homes. . .Brillion, Neenah, Appleton and New London. Contact me if you're interested.

Hope to hear from you.
Denise

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics