Page 128 of 128 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #62-Jump Right In!        (Topic#1463029)
riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to Kimberly Rae

Eh, I am kind of still here. I was just getting some stuff done. Put the load from the wash into the dryer, started another load of laundry,started handwashing some stuff that is soaking at the moment, cleared the bed off (in other words hung all the clean clothes and put them away)... still feeling sleepy. I want to wait until this load goes in the dryer though and I kind of want to have my handwash stuff done and hung to dry before going to bed.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to Kimberly Rae

I should pack some stuff for Shirley's too, but I think I will wait until the am.

Luckily, I redid most of my organization so that my stuff packs up pretty easily for cropping. Not like I am taking EVERYTHING either.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

I just checked to see if my grades were posted online yet.... I passed everything.

I would have loved all A's, but that was not really how this semester was going... I got an A in the class that was most crucial for me. This was the class I could not repeat for anything and would have to pick a different minor and start over if I didn't pass...got an A in it. I already knew that though... lol.

I got a B in the class that is my senior seminar. This class is also highly crucial because I would have to return to NAU next Fall to take a different senior seminar in person if I didn't pass it. I would have prefered an A, but this is the one that we didn't get grades back and I was doing that mega research paper last minute. Ugg...the class I had to turn in the paper late for cause my friend had a medical emergency the night before it was due and I was supposed to be working on it then... I am pretty sure the B is basically due to turning that in late. It took some major points off of a huge part of my grade. Oh well... B is still good and I had other priorities.

Then the class that I was super worried about because the test was evil...darn evil. I passed. I got a C in it, but that was kind of expected. I mean the grade was an average of a midterm I knew I got a C on and a final that looked like it was in a foreign language. I was pretty worried a C wouldn't even happen. So...at least I passed it. Oh and this was the least crucial. I have a few options for classes that meet this requirement and likely could have found one online or down here to take and finish up. Just glad I don't have to.

So now I just need to take 2 general ed classes to graduate. I had my gen ed done, but switched majors. You can't have any gen ed from the same subject as your major. I had 2 psych classes as gen ed and now I am a psych major so those no longer count... I have to find 2 more gen ed classes now. That shouldn't be too hard though and I can take them for cheaper down here and transfer the cred it up.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to riorabbit

Week 63

Page 128 of 128 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics