Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Any new additions to your stash you could not live without?        (Topic#1463395)
luv2scrap:)
Guru
luv2scrap:)

I was just wondering if there are any products, or tools that you have just got recently and wonder how you ever scrapped without them. I love seeing what products other scrappers love and cannot live without--I always end up adding so many things to my wish list after seeing other people's favorite products!
Mine would be: the Bazzill Basics in Stitchz' templates, my Heidi Swapp petite paper piercer, and my growing collection of flourish and journalling stamps(especially the Autumn Leaves Flourishes and the 7 Gypsies interchangable stamps).

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan
In response to luv2scrap:)

here's my most recent:

Glimmer Mist (my favorite is Copper, but I can learn to like others)

Basic Grey Rub On Roller

Signo White Pen

and something i don't have to buy but i love on my LOs these days....is scrap pieces of corrugated cardboard like in these two LOs.

Because of you I am a Mother 4 Eternity
By Scrappy Nan

Delight in the Little Things
By Scrappy Nan

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Scrappy Nan

I have really gotten into Stickles lately..although they have been around for a while. I LOVE my growing collection of Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Crackle Paint.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to JayAndXansMom

I have to agree on the Signo pen! How did I ever write without this thing?! Otherwise there have been a lot of things I'm enjoying, but not really "I can't live without"!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Babylou

I like the in stitchez stuff also.The new gem stickers are cute also.

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to DivaDana

I am SUPER behind the times, but my latest favorite is chipboad!! It seems like every LO that I have done in the past three months has some sort of chipboard on it.

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to Rachel's mom

I'm all into distressing right now and I can't believe that I didn't start it sooner.

Judes
Judes 
Expert
Judes
  • Judes on 05-12-08 01:37 PM

How big are the 7 Gypsies round images? Diameter? The website doesn't have a description yet. And, do I have to buy the more expensive one to get the stamper? The cheaper ones are extra images, right?

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee

• Rachel's mom Said:
I am SUPER behind the times, but my latest favorite is chipboad!! It seems like every LO that I have done in the past three months has some sort of chipboard on it.

LOL.....I am behind the times too because I also started using chipboard very recently.

Another thing that I am really into right now is distressing. I used to not like it, but then I tried it and now I am hooked!

SpoilMeRotten
Veteran
SpoilMeRotten
In response to Judes

Ooooh good stuff in this thread!! *updates shopping list* I'm still pretty new to scrapping so I've just discovered alcohol inks and 3-D foam adhesive, I'm not sure what I've done without them so far, I know theyre pretty common supplies but still, its been huge for me!

purplegirl72
Guru
purplegirl72
In response to Judes

Here's my recent faves that I use constantly: Besides whats on the list, I use the Quick-Dry tacky adhesive by Scotch and non stick scissors by Provocraft all the time. Also loving all the new Basic Grey and Sassafras Lass papers. I can't get enough of BUTTONS either. I especially like all the Autumn Leaves and My Minds Eye ones. Love them.

dani4983
Expert
dani4983
In response to purplegirl72

For me right now its anything from the new amy butler K and Company line, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to dani4983

I don't know how in the world I ever did any scrapbooking/cardmaking without Glue Dots . I love love love the mini ones and use them all of the time now!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by married05 on 05-12-08 06:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to married05

Here is mine!

coltscrapper
Guru
coltscrapper
In response to riorabbit

Love the Glue Dots . Use to use the scrappers glue, but then discovered the dots are less of a mess, and wondered why I never used them since the beginning. The glue has been gone for awhile now since discovering these.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to coltscrapper

Well, this isn't very exciting, but I LOVE my new "pencil boxes" from Oriental Trading. They're white (like Cropper Hopper stuff), and they snap shut. I have my glaze pens in one, my watercolor pencils in one, my Signo Uniball pens in one, my glue pens in one... I have them all labeled on the "narrow side", so they stand on their sides, which makes everything laying horizontal. And they were SO inexpensive.

moonhoney2
Guru
moonhoney2
In response to dwelch

RIght now, I'm really loving the bright, bold, sharp colors. I can't get enough of them. And this seems to be the year of the boy because I am finding tons and tons of paper for them. I'm LOVING it!

I'm not really into tools that much except the basic ones that I know I'll use often, so no "hot" tools here. Just supplies.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to moonhoney2

Just bought a Big Bite. I can scrap without my Cricut but I'd rather not.

Kathy_in_wlsv
Pro
Kathy_in_wlsv
In response to scrap4brains

Clear stamps.. I LOVE these.

sandrakarls
Veteran
sandrakarls
In response to luv2scrap:)

I'm loving ribbon (nothing new, but I don't seem to be able to finish a layout without it these days). My newfound love is Heidi Swapp tulle ribbon... mmm, yummy!
I also love the Heidi Swapp chandelier crystals, they are too awesome!
Hambly out on a limb rubon
Fancy Pants felt shapes
My good old sewing machine
BG precision files

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics