Username Post: Storing ATC's        (Topic#1463547)
JayJay77
Veteran
JayJay77

I've been looking at lots of the swaps for ATC's, as well as pictures in the gallery, and I've been inspired to try some of my own. But I was wondering what the best way to store them is. One thought I had was I have this cute AMM 4x4 album that would probably be just the right size, but I was wondering what other ideas you all had.

I was also wondering how to give a flat sticker a "3D" appearance so that it stands out from the background card.

~Jen

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to JayJay77

oh, an album is a cute idea! Others make their own little boxes...I'll try and find a link to that. To make things 3d, try using foam dots...they sell them at stores in circles or squares:

3-D Dots Adhesive Foam Strips - White - 1/8" Thick

Edited by mommy2gems on 05-13-08 03:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca
In response to JayJay77

You can also try using Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze applied over an embellishment to get a raised look.

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Bellanca

ok this isnt the best pic of the album but it shows how it works. I got it at my LSS and unfortunately it didnt come with the name of the company. But basically all it is, is cardstock folded like an accordion and then sewn on the edges to keep the folds flat. The just just in between the paper. The only down side is you can't tip the album because they all fall out. I've also seen people punch a hole out on the short side like a tag and attach them to a binder ring.

My ATC album By Scrappy Shanah

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to Scrappy Shanah

The sell sheets page protectors out there that are basically to hold baseball cards. My ATC's go in them and those go in my album.

scrapbookingforothers
Pro
scrapbookingforothers
In response to JayJay77

I currently have mine in Baseball card sleeves in a regular notebook. I have the 7 Gypsies ATC card holder but didn't want to punch holes in the cards to attach them to it so I haven't used it yet and only recently discovered here on sb.com they make slipcovers that go with it. I am hoping the slipcovers don't require punching the sides of the card to hang them from the card holder.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to scrapbookingforothers

I put mine in baseball cards sleeves and put them in a 3 ring binder that will be altered. all my atcs go in the binder. I love it

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics