Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Favorite Paper Pack        (Topic#1463605)
ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV

Quick question for ya'll,
What has been your favorite paper pack that you have worked with recently?

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to ScrapperV

I just bought the SEI Black Orchid stack that I LOVE (but have yet to use) but I LOVE IT.

OH and my DH just bought me a briefcase-folder of 300 pattern papers from Costco that rock. But again, have yet to use ... need some scrapping time!

ToriElizabeth
Expert
ToriElizabeth
In response to peenut_23

i cant wait to see the replies to this one, i've been wondering the same thin-- i really need to stock up on some pp!!

sassy101
Diva
sassy101
In response to ToriElizabeth

Cosmo Cricket . I love all their paper packs

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to sassy101

I have used my Basic Grey color me silly until the last scrap and have even order extra sheets of the single papers too. I've also used a lot of Basic Grey periphery too lately. I have most of the new lines but keep coming back to these.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to mindyradio

I'm loving all of the new Basic Grey lines: Boxer, Cupcake, Sultry, Sugared and Archaic.

I also love the new Fancy Pants "About a Boy" collection and the new Cosmo Cricket "Cogsmo" Collection.

I have two boys and love all the new boyish collections that have come out.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to JayAndXansMom

I'm a huge DCWV fan, especially they're glittered stuff. Just worked their Glitter Cardstock stack along with the others below:

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I used the Crate Paper Avenue paper to the last piece. I'm in the process of finishing up Basic Grey Mellow. I just bought SEI - Madera and am looking forward to using colors and styles that are new for me.

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I haven't worked with it yet, but DCWV's Old World Stack is one I even bought the mat stacks and embellies for because it's so wonderful (as in, I love every page of it!).

Love Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey though. Ran out of BG's Blush but am loving CC's Storytime currently.

Also... Autumn Leaves sells a collection called Savannah (in both pp and cs) which I have used A LOT (for cards, minialbums and regular LOs). The cardstock isn't textured, but I don't care. It matches PERFECTLY!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to CMLeach

I knew it would be impossible for anyone to have just one favorite. Here are a few of mine:

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

Of all the papers that hit the scene.....I am still in LOVE with Basis Grey....they never let me down!!!! Of Basic Grey I love Color Me Silly (still) everything I alter for my sb room is done in that paper!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to gg loves Matthew

I LOVE this one!

starwomanten
Veteran
starwomanten
In response to Fortunes Fool

I'm new here.. can I play on this thread?

I love and have used the heck out of my Amy Butler pad. Considering buying another one! Also an old My Mind's Eye pack from HL... still working on that one.

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to starwomanten

Oh! I have to add one more which I've used a lot of!

Daisy Bucket Designs "Under the Boardwalk"

I've gotten 4 LOs done with it so far...still have several more to do. It's a problem when you sit looking for the perfect picture for a collection because you don't want to "waste" it on something less than "perfect".

ClickClick
Diva
ClickClick
In response to CMLeach

Basic Grey Boxer is my favorite!

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to ScrapperV

Oh wow, I LOVE the MM Noteworthy line, the new K and Co. Berry Sweet and KI Memories , Urban Era. All have been great to work with!

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to ScrapperSara22

Ok, not to sound silly...but where do you all buy these types of paper packs? I see that they are in the superstore here, but on a budget, they are kind of pricey (I am thinking "I need a coupon!"). I just have M's and a very small LSS in my area so I guess I am kind of limited on where I can shop! Not that I really need to know since I kind of promised my hubby that I wouldn't buy any more paper until I used up the ton that I already have!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Rachel's mom

I buy my DCWV papers on sale, Rachel's mom. Only way to do this. M's carries this line of papers and will periodically have 40-50% off on this line.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Rachel's mom

• Rachel's mom Said:
Ok, not to sound silly...but where do you all buy these types of paper packs? I see that they are in the superstore here, but on a budget, they are kind of pricey (I am thinking "I need a coupon!"). I just have M's and a very small LSS in my area so I guess I am kind of limited on where I can shop! Not that I really need to know since I kind of promised my hubby that I wouldn't buy any more paper until I used up the ton that I already have!

I get my DCWV at Michael's when they have them 40-50% off. I recently bought the All Occasion Glitter Stack for only $10 when it was on sale. As far as the Basic Grey that I linked in my previous post, I bought the 6x6 pads of each one except for the Boxer Collection and I got the 12x12 collection in that one. The 6x6 pads are only about $5-6 each and if I really happen to like a certain pattern, then I will pick up a few extra sheets at my LSS. I normally don't buy the whole collections, just a few sheets here and there.

Richelle
Angel
Richelle
In response to JayAndXansMom

I got the BG mellow pack and I LOVE it!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics