Username Post: Looking for a specific soccer album in the gallery        (Topic#1463815)
Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey

I know I saw it a month or two ago - it was one of those clear acrylic albums - in the shape of a circle and the theme was soccer - or it might not have been an album (although I think it was...) it may have been a large acrylic circle with a soccer layout on it... I don't know... I thought I had saved it to my favs... and now I can't find it!

Does anyone know what I am talking about??

Keleia
Keleia 
Guru
Keleia
In response to Mama of a monkey

Go to the gallery and put in soccer album and do a search. I hope you find it! Blessings, Keleia

SB1280
SB1280 
Mayor
SB1280
In response to Keleia

Is this what you're looking for?

Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey
In response to SB1280

I did the gallery search before I posted... but still couldn't find it... and it wasn't a chipboard album.... now I am thinking maybe I saw it in another gallery - because I have looked and looked here.

But thank you for trying to help!!

Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey

I found it - it was on another site in their gallery - thanks for the help though!

geoh 
New Kid On the Block
  • geoh on 07-28-08 04:10 PM

can you tell me where the soccer album was??

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• Mama of a monkey Said:
I know I saw it a month or two ago - it was one of those clear acrylic albums - in the shape of a circle and the theme was soccer - or it might not have been an album (although I think it was...) it may have been a large acrylic circle with a soccer layout on it... I don't know... I thought I had saved it to my favs... and now I can't find it!

Does anyone know what I am talking about??

The only one that I can really remember was one included in a thread titled 'acrylic albums' (from January)...I no longer have a picture of it, however, the front cover was made to look like a soccer ball. The pictures & layouts inside were yellow & green from what I recall. Does that sound familiar at all?

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Glad you found it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics