Page 1 of 626 
Username Post: Night Owls CG and Insane Asylum -- Full and Active!        (Topic#1464595)
ghostpost
New Kid On the Block
ghostpost

Ghostie has gone beyond stealing posts and is now off to steal a whole thread! ALL HAIL GHOSTIE, KEENG OF THE STEEEEEK!

First rule of Night Owls, never talk about Night Owls. Second rule of Night Owls, be excellent to each other.

Participants! Full at:

1. pookascrayon
2. Moonrose (sammi)
3. ScrappyChicDesigns (Nic)
4. Riorabbit (HEEEEEEEEEY BABBIT)
5. RN2007 (Marsha)
6. Autmn (Anita)
7. 1 Twizztid Mister (TWIZZMAN! not-so-token testosterone)
8. dncangel73 (Ashley)
9. Southerncropper
10. Traci L.S.
11. Lara O
12. BlingPrincessRia
13. Borntoscrap (Shelley)
14. Vicki (QKD)

• scrappychicdesigns Said:
House Warming Gift for Lara!

While Lara is busy painting away I'd like our tight knit group here to make her a house warming gift. What about a 6x6 recipe book??? I've already asked Lara and she sounded excited about it, so here are my thoughts. I will give you a list of cookbook sections ...you pick one section...and make a few 6x6 los with a recipe on them that she can use. Then you can mail it straight to her cause half the fun is getting uber cute mail instead of bills. Then she can just slip your los into the recipe book I will make her and send down. You in? Los can be whatever you want as long as there is an easy to read recipe on there somewhere. You in? Please let us know so we can add your name to the list.

Sections:
--appetizers & snacks
--Beans,rice,grains
--Breads
--Desserts
--Beef
--Pork
--Chicken
--Pasta
--Veggies

If I've forgotten anything just let me know!
Thanks!!!!

• scrappychicdesigns Said:

no due date on going challenge

Create a 2.5x5 tag with as many different stamps as you can. The tag has to make sense no jumble of random images. Upload when complete to this thread for all to ooo and awww

• lara o Said:
going to make atcs in honor of all our horrible singing here on the thread...well everyone gets to pic an artist than everyone else gets to pic the song.

nic has JT
anita has timbaland
traci had the muppets
i have papa roach.

IN SEARCH OF: If you have it and don't want it send it on. If you want it and can't find it, let us know to look. Pretty easy right.

Nic is ISO :
- Collage images...anything not to cutesy. Greeting cards, stamped images, post cards...you get the idea. :)She could also use magazine pages too of beautiful pics....think brides...landscapes...florals...anything nature related!
-Cigar boxes

Traci is ISO
Clock images. She really likes putting clocks on her pages, and she has aLL of the ones Heidi Swapp has to offer, so now she is looking for others. THX!!!!!

Moonrose is ISO
her mind. She's pretty sure she left it here one day, or maybe it is in her trunk. or under all the shizzle on her desk. It's hard to say.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to ghostpost

Woohoo...the asylum is open.

moonrose
Idol
moonrose
In response to riorabbit

Let me know if you want in on the ghostpost login, and I'll just PM folks who want to deal with it all at once. I'm figuring myself and Nic, Ria since she sounds to be blog-savvy around here (I have NO idea how to set that up so we can all post to it), anyone else?

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to moonrose

Hey I found our new home! WooHoo!!!!!

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 05-21-08 01:22 PM
In response to moonrose

• moonrose Said:
Let me know if you want in on the ghostpost login, and I'll just PM folks who want to deal with it all at once. I'm figuring myself and Nic, Ria since she sounds to be blog-savvy around here (I have NO idea how to set that up so we can all post to it), anyone else?

well since i am on here all the time, you might as well send it to me too!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Autmn

How are you holding up Anita?

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 05-21-08 01:46 PM
In response to Fortunes Fool

so far so good, i get to see him again in july for four days so i think i will be fine until he actually leaves the country

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Autmn

• Autmn Said:
so far so good, i get to see him again in july for four days so i think i will be fine until he actually leaves the country

That's very true.

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 05-21-08 01:51 PM

we got a gate pass and spent a couple hours hanging out at the airport with him this morning. i had the tiny terror watch daddy get onto the plane in hopes of it hitting home that he is going away for a long time. we normally just drop him off or i go by myself if my friend is home to stay with the terrors so this was new for her.

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Autmn

Rob and I actually refuse to watch each other borad the plan (or during his deployment the Bus) We just drop each other off. We reallt hate goodbyes, and we've discovered it's harder on Alex if we prolong it.

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 05-21-08 02:14 PM

she is just so used to dropping daddy off at the airport and picking him up in a few weeks or days or whatever that we decided that she HAD to see daddy getting onto the plane and that this time is was going to be for a long time

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Autmn

That makes perfect sense.

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 05-21-08 02:46 PM

alright kids off to target to get me some brain drugs!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Autmn

ok...I'll see you tomorrow!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

I am home.

I agree that makes sense Anita. Let us know if there is anything you need. I am sure we can work on the distraction thing;)

Will keep your family in thoughts and prayers too.

Ok, I think I am in a NEED to shop mood. So for starters, I just committed to a gym membership. I know I said I wouldn't...I know I know... however, I could EITHER get a free pass for two months and that includes none of the classes and none of the training. OR...I could get the start up stuff waived and pay 23 per month and get all the training and stuff. 1.) I really want to get major involved in a gym again. 2.) This guy was awesome. When I went through the stuff at the gym before the guy signing me up and all that sucked. This guy rocked. He and all the other staff said if I have any questions come see them and they don't want to see me struggling to figure out a machine. At the gym before (same company different location) they acted like if you couldn't figure it out you were to pay for personal training. Bleck... oh and he said that they have someone as a designated trainer that wears a yellow shirt and that person you can grab anytime you are there and they will put you through a free personal training session. So...it sounded way better and friendlier and such. Uh...in other words he was a good sales man

I figure both for my health and because I really want to get back into doing tons more outdoor stuff, working out is essential though. I can't just workout outside in the heat here in AZ either...doesn't work. 120 degree weather and working out and I ...bad combo...

Oh then I stopped by Tuesday morning. They had the Far East DCWV stack for 5 bucks. The full 12x12. I don't know what I will do with it and I should not have bought it cause I am broke, but it came home...

So then I stopped and got a job app. However, they said they aren't hiring at all until June so not to bother turning in the app until June.

Sooo... now to figure out other apps and I will still consider this one in June, but I would like to get more in before that. I guess I could enroll in classes and get other stuff done the next couple weeks. Not like June is far away...

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to riorabbit

Hey Rio...I wonder if sb.com is hiring?

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

• Traci L.S. Said:
Hey Rio...I wonder if sb.com is hiring?

sb.com is actually close to a half hour from me... in rush hour traffic it can be nasty. I paid shipping the last time I ordered. I figured it out and with gas prices it literally would cost me 10 dollars to get there and back or something close to that. Eeek...not worth it. Even with a management position I don't think it would be worth it and really I wouldn't have qualifications for much there. TriciaH is about the only job I might meet some qualifications for and...she has it. I don't have the computer skills to do tech stuff. I could probably do purchasing. I did purchasing for a river company so it wouldn't be new...and I obviously know the industry.

However, I would presume if they do hire it would just be in positions like filling orders. That is likely minimum wage or close to it. Definitely not worth the gas money.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to riorabbit

Oh and gas keeps going up...so I am trying to stay as close to home as possible.

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to riorabbit

That sucks. I bet they would be a fun place to work.

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

From the old thread:
  • riorabbit Said:
  • ghostpost Said:
I'm soooooo OCD, I even made the first post pretty with quote boxes.

I used to have quote boxes too. However, if you get too many of them it just says the [quote blah blah blah...so I deleted them

Page 1 of 626 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics