Username Post: e-cuts        (Topic#1464773)
adried
adried 
New Kid On the Block
adried

i ordered the E-Cuts online and i have NO clue on how to use them.
Where do I begin?
Any ideas?

Help!
Adrienne

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to adried

i havent used them in a long time.. but I think all you do is download them on to your pc after paying for them and then print them.

jamieharper
Veteran
jamieharper
In response to SQ Mandi

Yes, you download them onto your computer and then you can print them as many times as you wish!!! It is always there in your computer. If you need help with how to download, just email customer service, they are really good about answering!

Tere1998
Tenant
Tere1998
In response to jamieharper

I think they look really good printed on photo paper.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Tere1998

Once you download them you can print them on cardstock, photopaper, or any other paper your printer will handle. You can adhere them onto chipboard or use them directly on your layout. You can use them to make cards. Some of the E-Cuts are versatel, for instance the example below, E-Cuts were intended for winter and I used them for a summer type photo. Also you can get the book below from the superstore that will help you use the E-Cuts as well.

*~* Las Rocas Resort *~* e-cut By Gg Loves Matthew

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to gg loves Matthew

Print them out and cut them out. You can change the size and print out just the items you want if you copy and paste the items into word. If you have photoshop (I don't) you can do even more to alter them color-wise and stuff. Try printing them on cardstock (white or colored), vellum, transparencies, photo paper (glossy or matte), etc. for different looks. I usually prefer matte photo paper. With my printer it really makes them pop and look more 3-D. Here are some pages where I used them:

October (1998)
By Scraprabbit

Mother's Day 1
By Scraprabbit

Christmas kids
By Scraprabbit

toological
New Kid On the Block
toological
In response to adried

Does anyone know if you can get the e-book if you use a Mac?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to toological

Here is one I did

You are the music in me (65/75) By MrsMandiScrapsAlot

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics